I am using my Keyone with a Fossil Explorist android wear watch.

The watch says I am disconnected via bluetooth but my phone says I am connected via bluetooth.

Has anyone faced a similar issue with using a keyone and an android watch?
    05-02-18 07:28 AM
    I am using my Keyone with a Fossil Explorist android wear watch.

The watch says I am disconnected via bluetooth but my phone says I am connected via bluetooth.

Has anyone faced a similar issue with using a keyone and an android watch?
    I've had this issue with many different Bluetooth devices. The software isn't the greatest on the Keyone. It's very touchy and sometimes doesn't work at all without a restart.

I've only ever solved this problem by turning both devices completely off and starting again.

Also check that your phone isn't trying to connect to other previously saved devices.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-02-18 12:01 PM
    My Fossil Q Wander 2.0 works fine on my K1. It stated the same, however I still received all of my notifications (even with WiFi off). Without WiFi, some apps on my watch did not work. It did not affect the weather app, though.
    05-02-18 05:08 PM
    I have the exact same issue and it has been so annoying!

I'm using LG Watch Sport and my old watch ASUS ZenWatch 2. Since upgrading to Android Wear 2.0 and WearOS 1.0, the internet functionality on my wearable devices just simply doesn't work. I thought it was a watch problem so I bought a new one but the problem still exists. I tried to reach Google's product forum and some support websites and basically you have to reset your phone and watch (or a more difficult way: reset every Google app and services on your phone). I've reset my PRIV before and it was a horrendous experience so I've chosen the difficult way. It worked at first but after the watch disconnected from my phone due to far distance, after reconnecting the problem occurs again.

I found two ways to resolve the issue:
    1) Install a SIM card on your watch to let it have native Internet support (if your watch has SIM implementation).
    2) Restart the phone (but the problem will occur again if the distance between your phone and watch is too far).

Gee, this is so annoying, hope they will actually fix the problem in the next major update!
    skstrials likes this.
    05-02-18 10:33 PM
    I've noticed since the update and I do us an ASus Zenwatch2, the watch battery is draining much faster!
    05-04-18 06:52 AM
    Not on this device but I had some problems with an other Bluetooth 4.0 device:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13135190

I had no problems using this device with a much older tablet that supportet BT 4.0.
    05-07-18 01:55 PM