So going to the keyone from my passport has some advantages. As a business person I come across the need to text pdf or all kind of files by text. I see no way to send. Passport it was so easy. What gives? Really? Is there no way. Any options other than using the cloud and adding a step
    08-17-17 08:52 PM
    Pick the file with your file manager and share to your texting app.
    08-17-17 09:01 PM
    Can you use email to ship the file to the other party?
    08-18-17 01:39 AM
    So going to the keyone from my passport has some advantages. As a business person I come across the need to text pdf or all kind of files by text. I see no way to send. Passport it was so easy. What gives? Really? Is there no way. Any options other than using the cloud and adding a step
    via text? or is it via some messaging app like BBM, Skype, Telegram, etc? To my knowledge, I only know that you can send pictures and video via MMS text at a maximum file size of 1mb only.
    08-18-17 07:11 PM
    What text app are you using? The text app that came with the device is stock android, not BlackBerry.

I use textra and can add files, photos, docs, gifs etc.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=com.textra

Yaata is also popular with crackberrians:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...androdev.yaata
    FF22 likes this.
    08-19-17 03:49 AM
    Why are you texting? Texting is for people without smartphones or no internet.
    surely email would be better for that? WE TRANSFER is a free service for sending very large files. works very well.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-19-17 03:59 AM
    Why are you texting? Texting is for people without smartphones or no internet.
    surely email would be better for that? WE TRANSFER is a free service for sending very large files. works very well.
    Oh, sheesh, someone on my side!!! I don't even have a text allowance. It costs me anytime someone sends me a text or I send one back. I also don't know why folks are avoiding email. We have smart phones and a full email should not present any problems.
    08-19-17 09:59 AM