I first got a KeyOne back in 2017 while I was on the Telus Network. I noticed right away that the photos I was sending via Android Messages App were blurry. I tried the Textra App and it worked great.
    I switched jobs and go a new KeyOne only now on the Bell Network. Same issue with Android Messages sending blurry photos. I downloaded the Textra App again and it sends clear photos, but now when someone sends me a MMS (Photo, Video, Group Message etc.) I receive a duplicate message about 3 days later. I have contacted Bell who says its either the Phone or the App. I have contacted BlackBerry who says its either the Network or the App. I have contacted the developer of Textra and they are the only ones at least trying to assist me. I have sent debug files ect. but I am not sure if they are going to fix it or not. Is there a better APP? Has anyone else had this issue? Sorry for the novel...
    06-24-18 07:07 PM
    I've known for a long time that TELUS has almost always, for a long time, sent duplicate SMS/MMS (same message twice) for whatever reason. I understand that's not Bell and you're using Bell now, but that's the first thing that popped into my mind when reading. The problem back when I noticed this was unrelated to any app, it was a network problem.

Maybe try Signal Private Messenger. I use it and haven't had that problem once. Nor have I had the blurry picture problem either. A cool feature is how you can share songs through Black Player between Signal users on Android. Doesn't work from Android to Apple Signal users though. *I only share my own music. Theoretically, one could share any file though.
    06-30-18 03:11 AM