Keyone has Downloads app which by default is set to show only download folder on internal memory and contents of SD card, however, if you go to main phone settings, storage and click on your SD card there, then the three dots in the right corner above will take you to storage settings. There you can enable 'show internal storage' and now Downloads can move and copy your files between internal storage and SD card, and will show you everything anywhere.
    I ended up installing third party file managers that are a bit of a security risk and then ended up corrupting my phone, I had to factory reset the phone.
    And only after that painful adventure I finally discovered I didn't need third party file managers. Yay.
    Sigewif likes this.
    11-27-17 07:50 PM
    Keyone has Downloads app which by default is set to show only download folder on internal memory and contents of SD card, however, if you go to main phone settings, storage and click on your SD card there, then the three dots in the right corner above will take you to storage settings. There you can enable 'show internal storage' and now Downloads can move and copy your files between internal storage and SD card, and will show you everything anywhere.
    I ended up installing third party file managers that are a bit of a security risk and then ended up corrupting my phone, I had to factory reset the phone.
    And only after that painful adventure I finally discovered I didn't need third party file managers. Yay.
    Wow thanks for the heads up.

So I guess I won't need my solid Explorer app anymore?
    11-27-17 07:57 PM
    I wouldn't call that a good built in file manager. it's very limited. What 3rd party file manager did you install that corrupted your phone?
    11-27-17 08:00 PM
    Amaze corrupted my phone, and prior to that I tried all the other major ones, including Solid Explorer. I'd say it's as solid of a built in file manager as the ones that came preinstalled on LG, Samsung and Huawei. For me it has everything I need and is stable. I moved gigabytes of files with it by now. Astro was nice in use, but reading through the terms, data collection is of serious concern, which is an issue with most of those third party apps.
    11-27-17 08:05 PM
    Amaze corrupted my phone, and prior to that I tried all the other major ones, including Solid Explorer. I'd say it's as solid of a built in file manager as the ones that came preinstalled on LG, Samsung and Huawei. For me it has everything I need and is stable. I moved gigabytes of files with it by now. Astro was nice in use, but reading through the terms, data collection is of serious concern, which is an issue with most of those third party apps.
    Solid Explorer I've used extensively on my PRIV and now k1. No issues so far... touch wood
    11-27-17 08:07 PM
    Thanks for the Downloads suggestion. Seems this app is misnamed and should be called "Libraries" as it contains all the music and image files that I have transferred to it.
    11-28-17 04:49 AM
    Asus File Manager is pretty basic and works well.

But yes the built in options are probably enough for most users at most times. It's the old PC user in most of us that wants to find the file and click on it and not open the "app" first.
    11-28-17 10:42 AM
    Also, under settings- storage- you can click explore and it will take you to the folders
    11-28-17 10:43 AM
    Thanks I use it a lot but I didn't know these steps
    11-28-17 12:12 PM
    Asus File Manager is pretty basic and works well.

But yes the built in options are probably enough for most users at most times. It's the old PC user in most of us that wants to find the file and click on it and not open the "app" first.
    I second Asus file manager. It works very well, without issue.
    11-28-17 07:39 PM
    Asus File Manager does have at least one problem.

If you try to share more than one photo it can become unresponsive.
    11-28-17 08:27 PM
    + 1 for Asus File Manager... it's simple to use, and it has a Hidden Cabinet feature!
    kk1n likes this.
    11-28-17 09:30 PM
    I used ES File Explorer, free version, on Priv, which also has a built in file explorer/manager similar to theKeyOne :-)
    11-29-17 09:25 AM
    I used ES File Explorer, free version, on Priv, which also has a built in file explorer/manager similar to theKeyOne :-)
    I was a big fan of ES.... but there were some reports of it sending out data. Not sure what happened then vs now, but they kinda lost my trust.

Too be honest it's one reason I would have loved to see BlackBerry offer a full file explorer app. And I don't mean letting TCL stick theirs in there and I don't trust them much more than I do Asus or anyone else.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-29-17 11:33 AM
    You might want to read this:

https://www.androidpit.com/this-is-w...-file-explorer
    11-29-17 11:35 AM