the after market battery i bought on amazon does not work. the phone turns on to the initial vibrate-signal Blackberry screen, then turns off after 5-7 seconds. then the phone reboots to this screen after 10-15 seconds, and so on. the battery i bought is: Polymer Battery BAT-63108-003 Fits for BlackBerry Keyone Capacity 3440mAh/13Wh
    Sold by: Tech Trends Canada
    i re-installed the original battery and left a msg for the seller...
    no soldering, just 2 screws to hold the contact in place...
    any other suggestions for a replacement battery source?
    09-09-19 09:13 AM
    Did you give the battery a while to charge before giving up on it? Amazon is fantastic about returns. If the seller does not get back to you, appeal to Amazon and they will likely refund your money.

Also could there be more wrong with the device then just the battery? Was it exposed to moisture or dropped?
    09-09-19 09:18 AM
    the old battery has been reinstalled and the phone works fine. the seller replied to my message and asked some questions, so that is in progress. no moisture, etc...
    09-09-19 09:31 AM
    i gave the charge up a couple hours, and still nothing. used original charger, etc.
    09-09-19 09:32 AM
    If your replacement battery isn't working just return for refund whether installed or not. Similarly issue with SIM card brought from Amazon for use in Mexico, did not function returned no questions asked.
    09-09-19 09:50 AM
    i gave the charge up a couple hours, and still nothing. used original charger, etc.
    Every once in a blue moon you may get a dud battery. Return and replace with another. I wouldn't hesitate to get even from the same supplier. One dud does not mean they all are.
    09-09-19 09:54 AM
    if you have a defective product ordered from Amazon go to the Amazon website
    Go to your order. Click the return icon. Enter defective. Click refund to original method. The instant reply may be return with a free return label, or they will give refund immediately without return.

Don't bother to hash it out with the original vendor.

Then reorder at Amazon from any vendor

Keep in mind the original vendor had a defective production lot that they had been unaware. In that case order from another vendor to assure another production lot.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-09-19 10:34 AM