Here is an autoloader that contains the Nov 2019 security patch. I'm posting it now, because a few people have confirmed it works.

There are a few caveats here that make this different than most previous autoloaders.

This was obtained from the AT&T-specific build - which means the OS is actually quite a bit older (namely from Aug 2018), but it has all of the security patches, up to Nov 2019, bolted on. This makes it different from the ABY299 autoloader that I have posted, which has both a security patch level AND an OS build from June 2019. That said, it is unlikely that many bug fixes were made in the OS between Aug 2018 and June 2019 - but I'm sure there are some.

Because it comes from the AT&T build, this autoloader will only work on KEYone devices that use the "global" radio - which, oddly enough, means mainly the BBB100-1.

You can confirm what radio your KEYone uses by downloading and running Getprop (link below). Look at the entry beside "ro.build.fingerprint". You will need it to say "global" in there.

So here goes. Remove your device password, boot to the bootloader menu, and the run the unzipped autoloader. Feel free to try the no-wipe option, but you will probably need to resort to using the wipe option.

ACG696:

https://mega.nz/#!BUpWWCQR!JRpoLXOHz...ZceVcr0vTMfcmM

Getprop:

https://mega.nz/#!4Yx3wAhQ!Ybu1UQGxc...QN3hHjVv-4M8gk
    03-23-20 07:21 PM
    Thank you, as always. 😎
    03-24-20 10:18 AM
    Just an update:

I've decided to go ahead and use the autoloader on my daily device (also a KeyOne) using the no wipe method. Several noticeable glitches include: Hub crashing on personal side, phone app crashing (including the one I downloaded through XDA), contacts not syncing on personal side, productivity tab crashing when turning on, and not finding an option to dim the keyboard. I also noticed DTEK didn't pick up the update either.

I managed to fix all the issues by clearing cache, clearing data, even uninstalling updates (if it was a system app) and uninstalling to get most of the apps to work again. The only issues that remained was the productivity tab crashing when trying to turn on, and no option to dim the keyboard.

Ive gone ahead and did a full wipe now, and phone doesn't have any of the issues mentioned above. I still can't find option to dim the keyboard. DTEK recognizes the Nov update now too. One strange issue did pop up: NetFlix and Disney+ apps say they're not compatible with my device through Google Play Store. Don't know why this is as I had them before doing the full wipe. Everything else though is fine on both personal and work side.

So yeah, as Conite has mentioned, best to do the full wipe if possible. Make sure to back up first!
    03-25-20 12:24 AM
    I am tempted to patch but if it aint broke dont fix it!

With that said I may give it a try.

Does it need the full wipe necessarily?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-20 05:38 PM
    I am tempted to patch but if it aint broke dont fix it!

With that said I may give it a try.

Does it need the full wipe necessarily?

Posted via CB10
    The only feedback we've got is that a full wipe is required. Not to say it's impossible.
    04-01-20 06:45 PM
    OP GetProp says: ro.build.fingerprint = blackberry/bbb100emea/bbb100

Does it mean will not work?
    Mine's BBB100-2(ABY299)
    Thanks
    04-02-20 12:32 AM
    OP GetProp says: ro.build.fingerprint = blackberry/bbb100emea/bbb100

Does it mean will not work?
    Mine's BBB100-2(ABY299)
    Thanks
    Correct. It won't work.
    04-02-20 07:22 AM