Here is an autoloader that contains the Nov 2019 security patch. I'm posting it now, because a few people have confirmed it works.

There are a few caveats here that make this different than most other autoloaders.

This was obtained from the AT&T-specific build - which means the OS is actually quite a bit older (namely from Aug 2018), but it has all of the security patches, up to Nov 2019, bolted on. This makes it different from the ABY299 autoloader that I have posted, which has both a security patch level AND an OS build from June 2019. That said, it is unlikely that many bug fixes were made in the OS between Aug 2018 and June 2019 - but I'm sure there are some.

Because it comes from the AT&T build, this autoloader will only work on KEYone devices that use the "global" radio - which, oddly enough, means mainly the BBB100-1.

You can confirm what radio your KEYone uses by downloading and running Getprop (link below). Look at the entry beside "ro.build.fingerprint". You will need it to say "global" in there.

So here goes. Remove your device password, boot to the bootloader menu, and the run the unzipped autoloader. Feel free to try the no-wipe option, but you will probably need to resort to using the wipe option.

ACG696:

https://mega.nz/#!BUpWWCQR!JRpoLXOHz...ZceVcr0vTMfcmM

Getprop:

https://mega.nz/#!4Yx3wAhQ!Ybu1UQGxc...QN3hHjVv-4M8gk

If you absolutely, positively must try to load this on your international variant (but still not Chinese, Russian, Indonesian, or CDMA), you can replace your flashall/flashallnowipe batch files with these:

https://mega.nz/file/MVohWaoY#y6Il3k...hR4bkU3HbBkpfk

If you actually have the AT&T variant (PRD-63116-036), then this is for you:

https://mega.nz/file/sBgTibaK#dQcYVs...hN1cr-EIwRzJLs
    Last edited by conite; 03-14-22 at 07:08 PM.
    03-23-20 07:21 PM
    Thank you, as always. 😎
    03-24-20 10:18 AM
    Just an update:

I've decided to go ahead and use the autoloader on my daily device (also a KeyOne) using the no wipe method. Several noticeable glitches include: Hub crashing on personal side, phone app crashing (including the one I downloaded through XDA), contacts not syncing on personal side, productivity tab crashing when turning on, and not finding an option to dim the keyboard. I also noticed DTEK didn't pick up the update either.

I managed to fix all the issues by clearing cache, clearing data, even uninstalling updates (if it was a system app) and uninstalling to get most of the apps to work again. The only issues that remained was the productivity tab crashing when trying to turn on, and no option to dim the keyboard.

Ive gone ahead and did a full wipe now, and phone doesn't have any of the issues mentioned above. I still can't find option to dim the keyboard. DTEK recognizes the Nov update now too. One strange issue did pop up: NetFlix and Disney+ apps say they're not compatible with my device through Google Play Store. Don't know why this is as I had them before doing the full wipe. Everything else though is fine on both personal and work side.

So yeah, as Conite has mentioned, best to do the full wipe if possible. Make sure to back up first!
    03-25-20 12:24 AM
    I am tempted to patch but if it aint broke dont fix it!

With that said I may give it a try.

Does it need the full wipe necessarily?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-20 05:38 PM
    I am tempted to patch but if it aint broke dont fix it!

With that said I may give it a try.

Does it need the full wipe necessarily?

Posted via CB10
    The only feedback we've got is that a full wipe is required. Not to say it's impossible.
    04-01-20 06:45 PM
    OP GetProp says: ro.build.fingerprint = blackberry/bbb100emea/bbb100

Does it mean will not work?
    Mine's BBB100-2(ABY299)
    Thanks
    04-02-20 12:32 AM
    OP GetProp says: ro.build.fingerprint = blackberry/bbb100emea/bbb100

Does it mean will not work?
    Mine's BBB100-2(ABY299)
    Thanks
    Correct. It won't work.
    04-02-20 07:22 AM
    are there BBB100-1 variants that this will not work on?

I tried and it said my device was not compatible.
    04-05-20 11:34 PM
    are there BBB100-1 variants that this will not work on?

I tried and it said my device was not compatible.
    Do you use the global radio?
    04-05-20 11:47 PM
    KEYone ACG696 Autoloader works well, but the power drains faster than on ABY299. How can I downgrade from ACG696 to ABY299?
    04-13-20 10:53 PM
    KEYone ACG696 Autoloader works well, but the power drains faster than on ABY299. How can I downgrade from ACG696 to ABY299?
    Just run the ABY299 autoloader.

In any event, there should be no difference in battery usage.
    04-13-20 11:09 PM
    I tried both wipe and nowipe. In the end, the phone stucked at fastboot mode. Any advise? Many thanks!
    04-13-20 11:19 PM
    I tried both wipe and nowipe. In the end, the phone stucked at fastboot mode. Any advise? Many thanks!
    I have no advice apart from downloading the autoloader again.

I've never tried to do what you're attempting.
    04-13-20 11:20 PM
    Try to run an autoloader that is slightly older. ABI087 should be a full version; go to https://tclota.birth-online.de/ and find one that is for your PRD. Click on the version and make sure there is a green checkmark for FULL and OTA. Do a full wipe.

If it's successful, then you should be able to run the ABY299 full wipe autoloader after.

Although not recommended, I've successfully downgraded in the past myself. Just takes a little tinkering.
    04-16-20 01:56 PM
    After trying to use this autoloader my Key1 is bricked ,won't go to fastboot mode again,just blinking a white light and nothing,tried many usb cables but failed,can you help me please
    04-23-20 07:59 PM
    After trying to use this autoloader my Key1 is bricked ,won't go to fastboot mode again,just blinking a white light and nothing,tried many usb cables but failed,can you help me please
    Use the secondary boatloader menu - power and vol up.

What is your device PRD by the way?
    04-23-20 10:54 PM
    Would anybody be able and willing to extract the Qualcomm WIFI Apk from this installer, as this is probably the one security issue of the April 2019 OS version I would really like to update. As it is 'closed source', I guess there shouldn't really be any changes necessary to the rest of Android, as I don't think the APIs will have changed. Anyone?
    04-24-20 08:52 AM
    Use the secondary boatloader menu - power and vol up.

What is your device PRD by the way?
    Solved! I did as you told me and flashed ABY299 Universal Loader.Now all is okay.Thanks a lot!
    04-24-20 02:35 PM
    I just picked up an International Version Black KeyOne from Wireless Warehouse USA. I used to be pretty tech savvy with the BlackBerry but not so much with Android BlackBerry. My issue is, in the very beginning, during initial setup, after passing the connect to wifi screen it flips to a screen after thinking for a few seconds that says there was a problem connecting to play.google.com.

Any idea how to get passed this? I am thinking I should reload it but apparently I'm on the struggle bus here. I am currently downloading the ACG696 file above via mega and I have got the phone in that green lettering fastboot mode I believe.

Now what? Just plug the phone in and run the ACG696 file?
    04-24-20 03:46 PM
    Downloaded, but how the heck do I RUN the autoloader? I have a Mac.
    04-24-20 04:26 PM
    Downloaded, but how the heck do I RUN the autoloader? I have a Mac.
    You need a Windows PC to run an Autoloader i guess
    04-24-20 04:39 PM
    Looks like you are right. All the tutorial videos show PC.
    04-24-20 04:40 PM
    I just picked up an International Version Black KeyOne from Wireless Warehouse USA. I used to be pretty tech savvy with the BlackBerry but not so much with Android BlackBerry. My issue is, in the very beginning, during initial setup, after passing the connect to wifi screen it flips to a screen after thinking for a few seconds that says there was a problem connecting to play.google.com.

Any idea how to get passed this? I am thinking I should reload it but apparently I'm on the struggle bus here. I am currently downloading the ACG696 file above via mega and I have got the phone in that green lettering fastboot mode I believe.

Now what? Just plug the phone in and run the ACG696 file?
    If you read the first post, you would realise that this autoloader isn't for you anyway.

Use ABY299 when you get to a computer.
    04-24-20 05:51 PM
    Would anybody be able and willing to extract the Qualcomm WIFI Apk from this installer, as this is probably the one security issue of the April 2019 OS version I would really like to update. As it is 'closed source', I guess there shouldn't really be any changes necessary to the rest of Android, as I don't think the APIs will have changed. Anyone?
    Doesn't really work that way. You'd need the whole radio binary, and it won't run on an OS that isn't paired.
    04-25-20 12:42 AM
    Doesn't really work that way. You'd need the whole radio binary, and it won't run on an OS that isn't paired.
    Oh. What a shame.
    04-25-20 11:01 AM
33 12