So that's the story... when I bought my phone I bought everything for it glass screen protector which is this
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072V7JW...UvbUpU13029239

Bad touch sensitivity, corners are in the air they didn't stuck at all.

So I bought a case as well...
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071R3SY...UvbUpU13029239

Not very flexible, buttons very hard to press, sometimes the case is pressing the buttons by itself (very annoying).

The problem is that I don't have and I don't want to spend money trying to find the right ones.

If somebody find out a good case and a protector just let me know please. I live in UK.

Thanks in advance!
    09-24-17 07:57 AM
    Not sure if you seen this thread in the sticky section...
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l#post13024636
    09-24-17 10:39 AM
    So that's the story... when I bought my phone I bought everything for it glass screen protector which is this
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072V7JW...UvbUpU13029403

Bad touch sensitivity, corners are in the air they didn't stuck at all.

So I bought a case as well...
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071R3SY...UvbUpU13029403

Not very flexible, buttons very hard to press, sometimes the case is pressing the buttons by itself (very annoying).

The problem is that I don't have and I don't want to spend money trying to find the right ones.

If somebody find out a good case and a protector just let me know please. I live in UK.

Thanks in advance!
    I have a Flip case which has a cover that protects the screen - kind of like a book. It is by Stilgut. I have one on my Priv, too. I like it but some don't like a case that covers the screen.
    09-24-17 12:45 PM
    I saw it RoseBud68 but is quite old, the last post is from 7 months ago.

FF22 I don't like the Flip cases but thanks for the suggestion. if I could have something to cover only the corners even better.

And what about a good protector? Mine doesn't cover the curved edges and on top of it doesn't stick in the sides and that makes it even worse when you use the back, home and recents buttons... painful and annoying but I'll stay with it till I find something better.

Thanks for the fast responses btw!
    09-24-17 08:34 PM
    I saw it RoseBud68 but is quite old, the last post is from 7 months ago.

FF22 I don't like the Flip cases but thanks for the suggestion. if I could have something to cover only the corners even better.

And what about a good protector? Mine doesn't cover the curved edges and on top of it doesn't stick in the sides and that makes it even worse when you use the back, home and recents buttons... painful and annoying but I'll stay with it till I find something better.

Thanks for the fast responses btw!
    Old? There are some good info there. Nothing has changed since the phone came out and not likely for new accessories to show up anytime soon.
    09-24-17 08:48 PM
    My mistake! To be honest looks like I look at the thread while I was sleeping. I didn't see all the posts. Thanks! I'll have a look at it better.
    09-24-17 09:12 PM
    Got a Tetded leather case on ebay. Beautiful soft leather and only covers the back and sides, very minimal. Perfectly what we wanted.

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    09-24-17 11:45 PM
    There is a thread where someone was apparently quite satisfied with a glass protector.
    09-25-17 12:29 AM
    Tetded case looks really nice, what you can say about the typing? I see there is not the small cut offs on the keyboard sides, it's disturbing/annoying? Everything about the case it will be helpful!

I'll check again in the threads if I can find the one with the protector, at least I know there is one!

Thanks!
    09-25-17 11:08 AM
    Tetded case looks really nice, what you can say about the typing? I see there is not the small cut offs on the keyboard sides, it's disturbing/annoying? Everything about the case it will be helpful!

I'll check again in the threads if I can find the one with the protector, at least I know there is one!

Thanks!
    The case is no issue at all for typing, never in the way. One nice part also is that due to the cutouts you never hit the volume or convenience key by accident, but always can find the buttons easily without looking.

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    09-25-17 12:06 PM