So they should counted around 8 paragraphs only right?

Posted via CB10
    To match the 8 I was replying to sure.

Or I guess maybe I should have replied with "k" since that's more socially acceptable, lol. :-P
    04-19-17 10:22 PM
    I don't know if it's like the schools don't teach you guys good counting skills or logic, or both, but I wonder when either of you would realize that half of that are quotes from another post... I mean, they have these little things: "" around them. Thought it would have been obvious enough. But I guess I really shouldn't expect too much now-a-days... LMAO
    I get it. You don't like whitespace.
    04-19-17 10:38 PM
    Aaaahhh it must be Spring. So much aggression and emotion. 😉
    04-20-17 12:25 AM
    "Thank you for your recent interest in the BlackBerry KEYone. Until today we have been promoting BlackBerry's message that the first stock will be with us on May 5th. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, BlackBerry have now moved this to the week commencing May 22nd.
    Edit: looks like other stores are getting the device earlier

at CBK said, it will be #WorthTheWait We are going to be keeping our beautiful KEYone devices for many years so in comparison. What is 2 -3 weeks more
    Last edited by Matty; 04-20-17 at 01:23 PM.
    04-20-17 03:14 AM
    You can now pre-order from Carphone Warehouse for delivery 5th, I checked this yesterday and it was still on "register your interest" so close to clicking purchase!!!!
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    04-20-17 05:14 AM
    You can now pre-order from Carphone Warehouse for delivery 5th, I checked this yesterday and it was still on "register your interest" so close to clicking purchase!!!!
    Just to confirm if you click the link from blackberrymobile.com to CPWH it is still saying to register, but if you search the site directly it is on pre-order.
    Aneres11 likes this.
    04-20-17 05:29 AM
    Just to confirm if you click the link from blackberrymobile.com to CPWH it is still saying to register, but if you search the site directly it is on pre-order.
    Ooooh thanks for this.
    Wonder if it is true? Be great if we could order it in for delivery on the 5th.
    Hopefully this isn't just an example of BB telling CPW it will be the 5th but really it's the 22nd like in the email from the other provider above.

Although I would expect CPW to be one of the first to get it, so maybe it is true after all. Be great if it was the 5th.
    04-20-17 07:26 AM
    Ooooh thanks for this.
    Hopefully this isn't just an example of BB telling CPW it will be the 5th but really it's the 22nd like in the email from the other provider above.

Although I would expect CPW to be one of the first to get it, so maybe it is true after all. Be great if it was the 5th.
    04-20-17 07:27 AM
    Unbelievable, they really are a joke! Just had this message from Clove in the UK! Blackberry such a let down.

"Thank you for your recent interest in the BlackBerry KEYone.

Until today we have been promoting BlackBerry's message that the first stock will be with us on May 5th.

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, BlackBerry have now moved this to the week commencing May 22nd.

We appreciate this may be disappointing, however are committed to providing all updates to you in a timely manner, and assure you that Clove Technology will be shipping all orders as soon as stock is made available to us

Thank you for your time and we look forward to shipping KEYone orders soon

The Clove Technology Sales Team. "

Posted via CB10
    "Come on already!"
    04-20-17 07:42 AM
    5th of may confirmed, just ordered mine on Carphone Warehouse
    04-20-17 08:40 AM
    Ooooh thanks for this.

I think (personal view) that there will be no Blackberry store anymore and they will have an official re-seller in each country, so as CPW are the only company directly linked to blackberrymobile.com they must have the rights, so I would be amazed if they are saying delivery 5th but then fail to complete.
    04-20-17 09:12 AM
    Hope so, then clove etc wouldn't be very happy to be getting the mobile 2 weeks later, especially when they would have had a big jump on pre orders given they opened it a long time ago
    04-20-17 09:17 AM
    I have emailed Clove to query the date and to see if they can give me an explanation as to what the hell is going on.
    04-20-17 11:40 AM
    I have emailed Clove to query the date and to see if they can give me an explanation as to what the hell is going on.
    Might be a good idea if everyone did this, let their carriers know there is interest for this phone...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-20-17 11:56 AM
    Might be a good idea if everyone did this, let their carriers know there is interest for this phone...

Absolutely. Pile the pressure on and offload some tension and stress at the same time. Never ever been so angsty waiting for anything like i am with this!
    04-20-17 11:58 AM
    Absolutely. Pile the pressure on and offload some tension and stress at the same time. Never ever been so angsty waiting for anything like i am with this!
    Lol, I know how you feel. Like a trip to Disney is coming up, haha. :-P

AshMcAuliffe likes this.
    04-20-17 12:03 PM
    Can someone please tell me if i can cancel my pre-order at Clove? Is there will be fee to pay for cancelling? And is there any reason to stick with such a delayed delivery?
    04-20-17 12:17 PM
    Can someone please tell me if i can cancel my pre-order at Clove? Is there will be fee to pay for cancelling? And is there any reason to stick with such a delayed delivery?
    You can cancel without any fee. It says on their website.
    Harry Bui likes this.
    04-20-17 12:26 PM
    Only a really dodgy website will charge a fee to cancel something that hasn't shipped yet. Should be able to do it without an issue.

Harry Bui likes this.
    04-20-17 01:26 PM
    Only a really dodgy website will charge a fee to cancel something that hasn't shipped yet. Should be able to do it without an issue.
    Yeah thank you for your answer. The only problem is i'm in France and no news coming. Even CPW 's offer is too charming for me but i cant afford it anw so i hesitate a bit.
    04-20-17 01:55 PM
    I could get it through my brother in the UK, but I don't want the hassle of sending it there for warranty

Posted via CB10
    04-20-17 02:03 PM
    Me too, Oops, lunch time to drink masterdream beers....

Gosh, wrong thread.

I'm enjoying my beer.

Oops, wrong thread.
    04-20-17 11:46 PM
    Just arrived. Launched one month later than k1
    Attached Thumbnails Keyone 22nd May for UK-img-20170420-wa0012.jpg  
    04-21-17 12:21 AM
    Just arrived. Launched one month later than k1
    Enjoy the keyboard!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 12:51 AM
    Enjoy the keyboard!

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry for it. I do with my 9780 or my q10 or my passport or my blue classic.
    04-21-17 01:12 AM
132 ... 3456