Just got a Keyone (coming from a Priv so I know how it is supposed to work), and the keyboard scrolling is not working with any app.

I used the NFC method to transfer my info/settings from the old phone. Everything else seems to work fine.

Is there a setting somewhere that turns it on/off?

I've searched the Web, and most are complaining about problems with specific apps, but for me Chrome, Firefox, Crackberry, Hub, Calendar, everything I have tried does not respond to scrolling with the keyboard.
    07-01-17 11:17 AM
    Just got a Keyone (coming from a Priv so I know how it is supposed to work), and the keyboard scrolling is not working with any app.

I used the NFC method to transfer my info/settings from the old phone. Everything else seems to work fine.

Is there a setting somewhere that turns it on/off?

I've searched the Web, and most are complaining about problems with specific apps, but for me Chrome, Firefox, Crackberry, Hub, Calendar, everything I have tried does not respond to scrolling with the keyboard.
    It should work with all these apps. Go into settings, then language and input. Click on physical keyboard and make sure keyboard gestures is turned on.
    07-01-17 11:23 AM
    Keyboard gestures are turned on. I'm getting a replacement. "Swipe up" is also not working to select words while typing so if there are no other software settings, it is broken.
    07-01-17 12:18 PM
    Keyboard gestures are turned on. I'm getting a replacement. "Swipe up" is also not working to select words while typing so if there are no other software settings, it is broken.
    Do you have type by swiping turned on by chance? If so you'll need to activate keyboard gestures under the swipe typing settings as well.
    07-01-17 03:00 PM