I am using Keyone BBB-7 black edition. I would like to replace keyboard for new one and searched in eBay/Aliexpress. But almost keyboards were described as ones for Keyone except 2018 model or BBB-5 /7. Has mechanism of keyboard been changed? Are there anyone who use Keyone black edition and replace keyboard by yourself?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-19 12:59 AM
    I am using Keyone BBB-7 black edition. I would like to replace keyboard for new one and searched in eBay/Aliexpress. But almost keyboards were described as ones for Keyone except 2018 model or BBB-5 /7. Has mechanism of keyboard been changed? Are there anyone who use Keyone black edition and replace keyboard by yourself?

Posted via CB10
    Should be all the same.
    08-14-19 09:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'd get a Silver keyboard for a unique look, the look that the KEYone should have had since launch...
    08-14-19 10:49 AM
    Thank you. I will try and check whether differences exist. I also believe the parts are same.
    08-14-19 11:42 PM