I have an ATT keyone and all of a sudden the keyboard gestures stopped working. I tried everything I could think of. I even called Blackberry support and they verified that its not functioning at all. So I sent it in for repair. It took a month for them to "repair". I finally got it back last night and the keyboard gestures still doesn't work. I checked the work log on the repair, and it looks like they spent about 30 minutes on the phone before marking it as "Repair Completed"

I don't need the gestures to use the phone, but I would like it to be fixed since its a function of the phone that is nice to have. I emailed support again about the problem, but I think its a lost cause. Anyone out there have keyboard gesture issues and gotten it fixed?
    04-10-18 11:10 AM
    Check and see if a setting is enabled:

Settings > Languages & Input > Physical Keyboard > Enable "Physical keyboard gestures".

If that is enabled, then make sure you're using the BlackBerry Keyboard app, and that it is up-to-date. There was an update just the other day for it.
    04-10-18 11:22 AM
    I checked. No dice.
    04-10-18 02:09 PM