I innocently restarted my Key2 (BFF100-2) using Power Key and ever since it has been stuck in triangle, circle and square animation screen.
    I tried draining the battery, connecting to charger and holding power key for 32 seconds nothing works. The device is still under warranty but the problem is I have my 1 year old boy's photos in it. I cannot lose them. I was stupid enough to think nothing can go wrong with new Blackberry. I just want that data and after that I can send it to Blackberry service center. Any ideas how I can recover the photos ? I read about Sugar but is there an option to not wipe it and just reload OS without erasing user space ?
    01-31-19 04:23 PM
    I innocently restarted my Key2 (BFF100-2) using Power Key and ever since it has been stuck in triangle, circle and square animation screen.
    I tried draining the battery, connecting to charger and holding power key for 32 seconds nothing works. The device is still under warranty but the problem is I have my 1 year old boy's photos in it. I cannot lose them. I was stupid enough to think nothing can go wrong with new Blackberry. I just want that data and after that I can send it to Blackberry service center. Any ideas how I can recover the photos ? I read about Sugar but is there an option to not wipe it and just reload OS without erasing user space ?
    This happened to me on my Keyone. Eventually I caved and wiped it using the mobile upgrade tool. Unfortunately I'm not sure there is a way to recover the photos.

Maybe try a no-wipe autoloader, but if your device is password protected, it may not work.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ation-1153505/
    02-01-19 08:05 PM
    This happened to me on my Keyone. Eventually I caved and wiped it using the mobile upgrade tool. Unfortunately I'm not sure there is a way to recover the photos.

Maybe try a no-wipe autoloader, but if your device is password protected, it may not work.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ation-1153505/
    You just have to use the wipe option on the autoloader if you have a password.
    02-01-19 08:30 PM
    Thanks for the Chetmanley. You are right my device is password protected and I already tried no-wipe autoloader with ABI067. It says "Host unresponsive. pcauthtool running". If the device is password protected is this the correct error that I should see ? Or this is some other error and I am doing it wrong ?
    02-05-19 01:15 PM
    Thanks Conite. I am trying not to use wipe option as I would like to get my 1 year old baby photos before wiping.
    02-05-19 01:16 PM