@FishhPoohh : contact @bbmobile. It will be replaced/fixed at not cost.
    More details here : https://crackberry.com/blackberry-mo...eyone-displays
    I did Saturday. Every rep I've spoke to so far say they are escalating it up the chain of command. Last one I spoke with had me email a picture of the device to them. Like I would just send them a non broken device. It's Tuesday and still no one has got back to me yet. The last rep said he would call me back last night or early this morning.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-13-17 12:51 PM
    I did Saturday. Every rep I've spoke to so far say they are escalating it up the chain of command. Last one I spoke with had me email a picture of the device to them. Like I would just send them a non broken device. It's Tuesday and still no one has got back to me yet. The last rep said he would call me back last night or early this morning.
    What country did you buy it in or from?
    06-13-17 01:41 PM
    A count thread should have started for the problems encounter by the keyone
    And tarnish the reputation?
    06-13-17 01:52 PM
    Well, they do have to set the process in order to avoid abuse and treat it right.
    I hope it won't take too long; at least you're in the loop.
    06-15-17 02:30 AM
    Just for you to know.
    I did send a private message to bbmobile too today.
    I do have the same problem that my screen is coming of.
    I will report back if i get any new information.
    06-15-17 02:57 AM
    Not another one
    06-15-17 05:33 AM
    And tarnish the reputation?
    No, to find out where and how spread that is...
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-15-17 07:00 AM
    No, to find out where and how spread that is...
    I was half kidding
    06-15-17 07:02 AM
    Not another one
    Well the reputation will tarnish itself.
    Eventually some writer will post the return rate
    06-15-17 07:02 AM
    Well the reputation will tarnish itself.
    Eventually some writer will post the return rate
    I hope it isn't as bad as it looks on here. Was hoping this was going to be a good device for them.
    06-15-17 07:04 AM
    I hope it isn't as bad as it looks on here. Was hoping this was going to be a good device for them.
    Yeah, we all want the device to be good but not looking good.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-15-17 07:06 AM
    I assume it's much worse. Not all the cases are reported on CB. Many people just went back to the shop for replacement/refund. With ~20 (I think?) cases listed here, I would assess there might be 3-5 times more in fact, so 60-100 units, if not more.
    06-15-17 07:07 AM
    That's a lot of hazardous assumption and calculation. You cannot tell whether it's one batch only (there dies your multiplier) or a % of all units ...
    06-16-17 06:07 AM
    That's a lot of hazardous assumption and calculation. You cannot tell whether it's one batch only (there dies your multiplier) or a % of all units ...
    The multiplier is there because many people are not here at CB, they just went back to the shop and returned it. And I can tell it's not one batch only, as the case happens in many different countries on units bought in many different dates. With such a supply headache we can be sure that NA units, first UK units and first German units (among all of them there are faulty ones already) don't come from the same batch.
    06-16-17 06:38 AM
    oh wow. verge published something about BlackBerry that's not a lie.
    06-16-17 06:45 AM
    The multiplier is there because many people are not here at CB, they just went back to the shop and returned it. And I can tell it's not one batch only, as the case happens in many different countries on units bought in many different dates. With such a supply headache we can be sure that NA units, first UK units and first German units (among all of them there are faulty ones already) don't come from the same batch.
    Well, seems you know more than I do about their engineering process, what's common / what's not (i.e keyboard) when, where is it assembled, what batch is sent when/where ...
    I believe @bbmobile is working on that, but I for one won't make any assumption, either way
    06-16-17 10:59 AM
    My broken phone is supposed to be delivered to their repair division in Texas today. Hopefully they will send me a tracking number soon afterwards that my replacement device is on its way
    06-20-17 09:57 AM
    My broken phone is supposed to be delivered to their repair division in Texas today. Hopefully they will send me a tracking number soon afterwards that my replacement device is on its way
    Good luck. Let us know how it goes
    06-20-17 09:16 PM
    Agreed so far nobody that acquired their devices from Rogers Wireless has reported a screen pop off so that must be true! I believe some batches were affected and some not!
    It's a huge headache for TCL, they are going to have to investigate globally by overseeing and tracking which batch went out to which company, where and when! It's a huge undertaking most people don't realize that! Logistically they will figure it out eventually as all batches and lots of devices manufactured are tracked globally!
    06-20-17 10:41 PM
    Agreed so far nobody that acquired their devices from Rogers Wireless has reported a screen pop off so that must be true! I believe some batches were affected and some not!
    It's a huge headache for TCL, they are going to have to investigate globally by overseeing and tracking which batch went out to which company, where and when! It's a huge undertaking most people don't realize that! Logistically they will figure it out eventually as all batches and lots of devices manufactured are tracked globally!
    Actually there are at least 3 screenless phones from Rogers already. And yes, they need to investigate globally, but internally too.
    06-20-17 11:36 PM
    I can confirm this horrible problem. The screen popped right out of the KEYone my daughter was using at the mall yesterday. She sat down to eat lunch and it fell out of her jacket pocket. phone hits the ground and the screen pops out tearing the attachment from the screen to the phone. plus the backing popped out as well. I'm waiting for a Supervisor approval from BlackBerry Mobile to get a replacement
    The backing yes, haven't had a problem with the screen lifting. But from what I've read it is a problem, yet, either BB Mobile or bestbuy or amazon will replace the device. Can't say Apple would EVER do that for their device.
    06-21-17 12:15 AM
    and this is one reason I never get a new device when it first comes out. I get to miss all the bugs.
    Ditto! Just wait a few months. It'll also be cheaper by then.
    06-21-17 12:18 AM
    Update!! After dealing with Blackberry Mobile USA for a while week and finally getting a shipping label to send my phone in to be replace with a new unit it finally arrived in Texas at its repair destination yesterday. So this morning I called Blackberry Mobile to ask for a return tracking number I know when to expect my replacement. I'm then surprised with did we send you a shipping label for you to mail us back your phone sir? I said yes I got it last week and according to the tracking number it received and signed for yesterday at 1132am by such n such. So the dude places me on hold for several minutes to verify what I said is true. He then comes back on the line to tell me that it takes 24 to 72 hours for them to look over the phone before they decide if they will send me a replacement unit. This is after they told me last week that as soon as they received my broken phone they would send out a replacement right away. I got upset and asked to with a supervisor right away. That I was tired of getting the run-around with phone techs. I get told that the supervisor is in a meeting. I then ask ALL of them are in a meeting and he would email them to have them call me back sometime today. I said, no. As soon as he gets out of that meeting you grab him by the arm and have him call me ASAP.

At this point I no longer want my KEYone fixed. I just want my money back. I'm totally done with all things Blackberry at the moment
    Uzi likes this.
    06-21-17 12:19 PM
    Update!! After dealing with Blackberry Mobile USA for a while week and finally getting a shipping label to send my phone in to be replace with a new unit it finally arrived in Texas at its repair destination yesterday. So this morning I called Blackberry Mobile to ask for a return tracking number I know when to expect my replacement. I'm then surprised with did we send you a shipping label for you to mail us back your phone sir? I said yes I got it last week and according to the tracking number it received and signed for yesterday at 1132am by such n such. So the dude places me on hold for several minutes to verify what I said is true. He then comes back on the line to tell me that it takes 24 to 72 hours for them to look over the phone before they decide if they will send me a replacement unit. This is after they told me last week that as soon as they received my broken phone they would send out a replacement right away. I got upset and asked to with a supervisor right away. That I was tired of getting the run-around with phone techs. I get told that the supervisor is in a meeting. I then ask ALL of them are in a meeting and he would email them to have them call me back sometime today. I said, no. As soon as he gets out of that meeting you grab him by the arm and have him call me ASAP.

At this point I no longer want my KEYone fixed. I just want my money back. I'm totally done with all things Blackberry at the moment
    Nasty runaround. Did you get a call back?
    06-22-17 08:31 PM
    Nasty runaround. Did you get a call back?
    No. I can't even get an answer to why no supervisor has called me back. It's just the same thing every time I call. They'll escalate it up and call or email within 24 hours. The last two days I've been trying to get a tracking number for my replacement device. According to what ever tech answers for the day its either still at the repair facility or shipped out with no tracking number showing or what day they shipped it. I was also told last week that I would be getting a completely new device sent back to me but the last rep said they were repairing my phone to send it back. It's just been a fun filled party of let's **** off what loyal customers we have left phone tag.

Right now it's just a complete joke to me. I can't wait to call 24 hours from now to see what episode of cray cray I get tomorrow
    06-22-17 08:48 PM
64 123