Right now it's just a complete joke to me. I can't wait to call 24 hours from now to see what episode of cray cray I get tomorrow
    What's the latest?
    06-24-17 09:50 AM
    Still have no idea when I'll get a tracking number. Still no answer why the supervisor hasn't called me. Now it says nothing about my replacement phone being shipped out. The repair facility is closed on the weekend so I have to call back Monday to see if they shipped out my replacement phone. Monday will make 16 days dealing with getting my KEYone replaced with BlackBerry Mobile for the screen pop out issue. I sure hope someone high up on BlackBerry Mobile sees this thread. Maybe they can do something to improve this process for other customers
    06-24-17 10:06 AM
    Still have no idea when I'll get a tracking number. Still no answer why the supervisor hasn't called me. Now it says nothing about my replacement phone being shipped out. The repair facility is closed on the weekend so I have to call back Monday to see if they shipped out my replacement phone. Monday will make 16 days dealing with getting my KEYone replaced with BlackBerry Mobile for the screen pop out issue. I sure hope someone high up on BlackBerry Mobile sees this thread. Maybe they can do something to improve this process for other customers
    Two weeks without a firm resolution is inexcusable. Not meaning to defend them, but possibly they are delaying to ensure they have a solid unit to send you.
    06-25-17 11:36 AM
    Two weeks without a firm resolution is inexcusable. Not meaning to defend them, but possibly they are delaying to ensure they have a solid unit to send you.
    Then they should tell me that's what they're doing. No need to be cryptic with a simple replacement. Hell, you can't even get a supervisor on the phone when you call them.
    06-25-17 03:18 PM
    Update!!!! Just got off the phone with BlackBerry Mobile USA about the status of my replacement KEYone. Still no tracking number. The rep acted surprised when I asked about when is the Supervisor ever going to call me back like I asked several times before. Apparently no one put that down in the notes. *rolls eyes* I did get a new answer today. I was told that since I bought my phone in the UK it can take a little longer than normal to get a replacement phone? I asked why? It's an UNLOCKED GSM device. They don't have any UNLOCKED GSM devices there in Texas? I could understand if it was A CDMA phone. Then the delay would be understandable since people that bought one are still waiting for theirs. Still, the same response. It can take a little longer. I asked well how long does this normally take? No response. The rep says he going to transfer me to a supervisor then puts me on hold. I wait on hold 8 minutes and hang up the phone due to an incoming work call. So today makes day 16 dealing with getting a replacement. I can't wait till tomorrow for another fun filled adventure in Blackberry KEYone saga
    06-26-17 02:28 PM
    Update!!! I finally got a tracking number for my replacement device. Praise Zues!!!!! *faints*
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-28-17 09:48 PM
    Why is there another thread on this issue?
    06-28-17 09:51 PM
    Why is there another thread on this issue?
    Because everyone has to start their own, can't search or search sucks and it's CB.
    06-29-17 07:38 AM
    My Tracking status finally updated last night around. According to the status update I will finally get my KEYone on July 3. So it only took me 24 days from start to finish to get my screen pop off issue resolved.

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    07-01-17 09:46 PM
    My Tracking status finally updated last night around. According to the status update I will finally get my KEYone on July 3. So it only took me 24 days from start to finish to get my screen pop off issue resolved.

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    That's not acceptable to me. But glad you'll finally have it back.
    07-02-17 08:16 AM
    Reading exactly THESE experiences from Users hold me back from buying a KEYOne.
    I accept that Crackberry is trying to safe the reputation of BBMobile/TCL since they have some kind of partnership.
    But to see everyday new stories popping up of lost displays and then to read experiences about how BBMobile/TCL handles these issues is not acceptable to me.
    I was so looking forward for this device since the first rumous appeared. But I really hope that you guys at Crackberry (Blaze, CBK) do a lot more than you can probably tell us in contacting BBMobile/TCL about these issues and also that these experiences might held off a lot of people from buying this phone until this issue is fixed...
    07-02-17 11:36 AM
    Reading exactly THESE experiences from Users hold me back from buying a KEYOne.
    I accept that Crackberry is trying to safe the reputation of BBMobile/TCL since they have some kind of partnership.
    But to see everyday new stories popping up of lost displays and then to read experiences about how BBMobile/TCL handles these issues is not acceptable to me.
    I was so looking forward for this device since the first rumous appeared. But I really hope that you guys at Crackberry (Blaze, CBK) do a lot more than you can probably tell us in contacting BBMobile/TCL about these issues and also that these experiences might held off a lot of people from buying this phone until this issue is fixed...
    This phone is more or less $823 cad if you buy it for the msrp of $729 man...

$823 CAD - think about that for a moment...

Posted via CB10
    07-02-17 11:48 AM
    It's not pretty
    I finally got my KEYone back today. It only took 27 days from start to finish.
    07-05-17 10:51 PM
    I finally got my KEYone back today. It only took 27 days from start to finish.
    What I found hilarious was that they reused the box I shipped my screen popped out device in. At least they're recycling boxes coming in to them. Hahahaha
    07-06-17 08:34 AM
64 123