Hi all,
    The phone volume on my Key One has recently stopped working. The person on the other end can hear me, I can not hear them. My phone works with the speakerphone, bluetooth and on the wired earbuds.

Does anyone have any ideas. I have tried rebooting into safe mode, pulled the sim card. Beyond that I am stuck.

Thanks!
    09-14-18 10:17 AM
    my phone has same problem.. black edition dual sim
    09-14-18 10:20 AM
    Hi all,
    The phone volume on my Key One has recently stopped working. The person on the other end can hear me, I can not hear them. My phone works with the speakerphone, bluetooth and on the wired earbuds.

Does anyone have any ideas. I have tried rebooting into safe mode, pulled the sim card. Beyond that I am stuck.

Thanks!
    Any third party apps that adjust volume or speakers? Have you run any of the tests in the Support Center?

32+ second reboot? Press and HOLD the Power button for 32+ seconds, ignoring the screen and any sounds or vibrations.
    09-14-18 11:54 AM
    Hi there. Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Any other ideas? I made sure the headphone socket is cleared out just in case that had an impact.
    09-14-18 02:14 PM
    Hi there. Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Any other ideas? I made sure the headphone socket is cleared out just in case that had an impact.
    You might try multiple plug and UNplug of headphone jack. Good luck.
    09-14-18 02:48 PM
    do you any test app for k1?
    thanks
    09-14-18 05:04 PM
    Support Center app is on SOME KeyOne versions.

Also you might search and see if you can still find BB Virtual Expert app. It is older and only some works on the KeyOne, if all all any more.
    09-14-18 07:01 PM
    I must be blessed, my keyone has excellent call volume and it's very clear.
    Last edited by phuoc; 09-14-18 at 09:17 PM.
    09-14-18 08:41 PM
    my Keyone the same problem. but speaker is not working . no sound..

earphone working perfect
    09-16-18 08:43 AM
    Hi all,

Thanks!
    My phone had this problem back in June after an update of the app named "carrier services." I thought the earpiece speaker had died on my phone since it worked fine on speakerphone and with bluetooth. After about a week, another update of carrier services came and suddenly my earpiece began working again and has not had any issues since then. Be patient and hopefully a future update of carrier services will work.
    09-16-18 03:03 PM
    my Keyone has horrible earpiece volume and horrible loudspeaker... if I'm at a restaurant playing a youtube video ... forget it , can't hear a thing . this has been my experience ever since my z30 , .. I don't understand why they can't put a great earpiece on the phone , after all .. that's the main purpose of it . my office phones for example I can put volume up and it's crystal clear and loud .
    09-16-18 04:27 PM
    Happened on my black ATT Key1. Luckily, I had an older Key1 with a broken screen and had a local place replace the speaker for $40. BTW, I believe that I busted the speaker using canned air when trying to clean it.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-16-18 04:32 PM
    Hi. There is no native test app already on my phone. Do you know of one! Tks
    09-18-18 07:44 AM
    Hi. I did manage to pull out a tiny piece of lint. But no luck on the other issue. Ear buds work fine so I done believe there is an issue there.
    09-18-18 07:46 AM
    Unfortunately I do not have that app. Ugh!
    09-18-18 07:47 AM
    My phone had this problem back in June after an update of the app named "carrier services." I thought the earpiece speaker had died on my phone since it worked fine on speakerphone and with bluetooth. After about a week, another update of carrier services came and suddenly my earpiece began working again and has not had any issues since then. Be patient and hopefully a future update of carrier services will work.
    I am hoping it comes soon if this is the problem. I am getting close to a year...warranty will end. BlackBerry has said to send them the phone but I don't have a replacement to wait up to a month to get mine back.
    09-18-18 07:50 AM
    WooHoo! I just received an update and my phone is working again. Wow.
    FF22 and jamesharmeling like this.
    09-18-18 09:52 AM
    WooHoo! I just received an update and my phone is working again. Wow.
    Glad to read that. Test it thoroughly!
    09-18-18 09:57 AM
    Hi all,

Thanks!
    The same issue occurred on my Keyone since morning. I updated my Keyone on last week.Till yesterday my phone is ok. can I approach service Center
    09-18-18 10:51 AM
    Hi all,

Thanks!
    did you found any solution? if anything please update me
    09-19-18 04:19 AM