Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any suggestions on how I can fix this?
    03-20-18 08:52 PM
    Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any suggestions on how I can fix this?
    Have you tried rebooting the device? Hold the power button down for thirty-two seconds . That will be you first step.
    03-20-18 10:31 PM
    Have you tried rebooting the device? Hold the power button down for thirty-two seconds . That will be you first step.
    Thanks.. just did that and its now working.
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-20-18 10:31 PM
    Glad. It was an easy fix
    03-20-18 10:32 PM
    I have the same problem with the Convenience key no longer working. I tried rebooting and that didn't work. The then I changed the action or shortcut to be triggered by the Convenience Key and that didn't work either.
    Any other suggestions?
    04-09-18 01:31 PM
    I have the same problem with the Convenience key no longer working. I tried rebooting and that didn't work. The then I changed the action or shortcut to be triggered by the Convenience Key and that didn't work either.
    Any other suggestions?
    I have this problem too plz if anyone khow how to fix it tells us, TNX
    04-10-18 02:48 AM
    The issue I had was that the key would always launch the first app / shortcut that was configured - even though I changed it, it still stuck to the initially selected app. But the latest launcher / BlackBerry App suite updates fixed it, you can now select one or more apps, and when you select more, it pops up on the right side of the screen as an overlay - there is a bug with that though, as this remains in the open app list as "settings". I used an app called " buttons remapper" (bad English, great app) which allows me to map the convenience key double press.
    04-12-18 03:11 AM
    This is normal if you are using security update AAW377. You have to go to the menu and set the first shortcut. After that works.
    04-12-18 10:27 AM
    I'm using Keyone Limited Edition when I press convenience key, nothing comes up only convenience key setting pop-up comes to screen. I'm not enen able to assign task to the key. Kindly help.
    11-28-18 10:36 PM