Yeah totally my bad.

But to be fair CBK is a beast after getting into shape I thought he would beat me, thought for sure I was losing the shirt off my back that night.

James w/ BBMobile has video of it but I will leave it to him and CBK to post it publicity... (but can I get a copy!?)
    Oh my. 2 minutes for roughing!

Did you get his hat?

Poor Kevin!!

I'll look forward to the video!
    12-07-17 03:31 PM
    Oh my. 2 minutes for roughing!

Did you get his hat?

Poor Kevin!!

I'll look forward to the video!
    Well I didn't get his hat but my fiancé did get a hat in the draw number 006
    12-07-17 03:35 PM
    Heard it was MOTION sickness........
    LOL, it was the blurry camera that did it!!!
    12-07-17 05:58 PM
    Here's Kevin in better days - obviously the Pacific Maritime climate was curative. I'll throw in a James, too.

Kevin Missing In Action??-img_20171204_1645540.jpg

Kevin Missing In Action??-img_20171204_1700197.jpg

Kevin Missing In Action??-img_20171204_1757297.jpg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-17 10:46 PM
    I'm sure if the advertised to general public about drinks and door prizes... attendance might go through the roof. Not sure they'd sell more phones or get any BB10 folks to pry loose their death grip.

It's a social thing with a little bit of "marketing" for BBMo. Most that "other stuff" is better done using the Video Tutorials on BBMo website or asking on CrackBerry.
    My grip is firm. Unbreakable on my Q's and PD's. When they are done, I hope sometime in the distant future, I doubt I will make the move to Blandroid. Granted, it might mean I have no phone . . . .
    12-08-17 08:21 AM
    Here's Kevin in better days - obviously the Pacific Maritime climate was curative. I'll throw in a James, too.
    He really needs to spend more time out here on the west coast. Perhaps a little further to the south in the vicinity of the OTHER Vancouver, for a meet up. Then it would be only about 1 1/2 hours drive from me instead of 7 or 8.
    Last edited by Sigewif; 12-08-17 at 04:23 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-08-17 04:07 PM
    In all seriousness, though, I hope KEVIN recovers quickly.
    the brother likes this.
    12-09-17 03:35 AM
    Heard it was MOTION sickness........
    Hilarious!
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    12-10-17 04:23 PM
    seriously, if meet up can be a trouble shoot place to help BB10 guys/gals to migrate to goo-berry (e.g. provide hands on set up, data transfer using bluetooth, for exampe... and recommend few tricks - developer mode, clean cookies, set up camera, short cut keys, etc.etc. even demo of keyboard swipe that possibly new to many) would be excellent - like apple store geek bar... I am sure the money BBM paid are well spend (on beers of course). - the attendance might just go throw roof...if you put ad in local university...
    Boo! Boring!
    12-10-17 07:36 PM
    Boo! Boring!
    noted (booed). can you kindly tell me three most excited events at the meet up? I might join you to the bright side (from the dark boring place). - I know I missed meet with all the star power of CB team and the potential win of handsets/gift... what else? many thanks.
    12-11-17 05:27 AM
    noted (booed). can you kindly tell me three most excited events at the meet up? I might join you to the bright side (from the dark boring place). - I know I missed meet with all the star power of CB team and the potential win of handsets/gift... what else? many thanks.
    I think you have taken the whole idea of the "Crackberry" Meetups wrongly. They were never meant to find Market demand numbers, the only people invited were/are Blackberry aficionado's.

The meetups provided a space and time for us to mingle with base Blackberry supporters, discuss Blackberry news past and present but most of all get a chance to handle and play with new product. People who went to these meetups did not go to them in order to get a free drink and some hors d'ouerves as you make it sound.

These meetups were aimed at Blackberry's base with the goal of keeping that base interested and involved and ending make a lot of us ground root sources of information to promote the new phones to friends, acquaintances and family.

This is what made the meetups exciting and even more exciting was actually winning a Keyone (for some of us anyways :-) ).
    12-11-17 09:36 AM
    I think you have taken the whole idea of the "Crackberry" Meetups wrongly. They were never meant to find Market demand numbers, the only people invited were/are Blackberry aficionado's.

The meetups provided a space and time for us to mingle with base Blackberry supporters, discuss Blackberry news past and present but most of all get a chance to handle and play with new product. People who went to these meetups did not go to them in order to get a free drink and some hors d'ouerves as you make it sound.

These meetups were aimed at Blackberry's base with the goal of keeping that base interested and involved and ending make a lot of us ground root sources of information to promote the new phones to friends, acquaintances and family.

This is what made the meetups exciting and even more exciting was actually winning a Keyone (for some of us anyways :-) ).
    And that's exactly what it's about!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-17 09:53 AM
    "I think you have taken the whole idea of the "Crackberry" Meetups wrongly. They were never meant to find Market demand numbers, the only people invited were/are Blackberry aficionado's. "
    may be some of the meetup invite need to be re-written (e.g. kitchener/waterloo div ;-).
    12-11-17 10:43 AM
38 12