CBK was not seen tonight in Montreal at the Crackberry Meetup in Montreal tonight!! Something to do with an injury suffered last night in Calgary....
    12-06-17 07:57 PM
    Heard it was MOTION sickness........
    phuoc, Bbnivende, eldricho and 7 others like this.
    12-06-17 08:11 PM
    Heard it was MOTION sickness........
    Just lost my sh*t
    12-06-17 09:05 PM
    Why would you post this in a forum about a phone?
    cyberdoggie likes this.
    12-06-17 09:11 PM
    Why would you post this in a forum about a phone?
    Because we're all concerned about the Spokesman for the KEYone.
    Sigewif likes this.
    12-06-17 09:33 PM
    Made me laugh guys. thanks.
    12-06-17 10:23 PM
    Just lost my sh*t
    *exits forum* lol
    12-06-17 10:38 PM
    I'm here. What do you want.
    12-07-17 11:45 AM
    We just enjoy making jokes at your expense 😉
    phuoc and Carjackd like this.
    12-07-17 11:52 AM
    That's OK Alcatel covers these expenses quite well.
    valer466 and anon(8679041) like this.
    12-07-17 12:01 PM
    A shiny new Black Keyone.

You gotta stop touring. You've aged 40 years since the touring started a few months back.
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    12-07-17 12:13 PM
    Im not concerned about kevin
    12-07-17 12:22 PM
    hi, CBK, tell TCL/BBM do a decent market research, rather count on meet up for market demand. assume you not only want the CB group, but targetted group with specific demographic and financial status... At drink up place, you got drunken data... unless you do it like company ZTE in Pakistan... they did that utilize the youth not allow to party much in that country... not same in NA... don't get me wrong, the meet up is great to keep your fan base, just not a place to gauge the market demand (early device short coming feed back, yes.. need someone with thick skin (designer usually didn't take critic very good... it is like their baby... even as ugly baby;-). but you do need someone fully understand the technology behind to answer questions, take feedback and have enough authority to channel feedback to corrective action (like better carrier config ESN or APN for specific location to avoid user stomch ache) - not marketing mouth piece... IMHO. I am not going to meet up... drink a glass for me... cheers.
    rolfep likes this.
    12-07-17 02:11 PM
    IMHO. I am not going to meet up... drink a glass for me... cheers.
    I think we all just let out a sigh of relief with that knowledge. ;-)
    12-07-17 02:22 PM
    ha, look like not just designer got extra thin skin...hehehe.. Have fun and enjoy fruit (BB).
    12-07-17 02:40 PM
    CBK was not seen tonight in Montreal at the Crackberry Meetup in Montreal tonight!! Something to do with an injury suffered last night in Calgary....
    Oops my bad. I might have arm wrestled him for a KeyOne and his elbow may have decided to dislocate.
    Byrese likes this.
    12-07-17 02:48 PM
    seriously, if meet up can be a trouble shoot place to help BB10 guys/gals to migrate to goo-berry (e.g. provide hands on set up, data transfer using bluetooth, for exampe... and recommend few tricks - developer mode, clean cookies, set up camera, short cut keys, etc.etc. even demo of keyboard swipe that possibly new to many) would be excellent - like apple store geek bar... I am sure the money BBM paid are well spend (on beers of course). - the attendance might just go throw roof...if you put ad in local university...
    12-07-17 02:51 PM
    Oops my bad. I might have arm wrestled him for a KeyOne and his elbow may have decided to dislocate.
    Really?
    12-07-17 03:07 PM
    seriously, if meet up can be a trouble shoot place to help BB10 guys/gals to migrate to goo-berry (e.g. provide hands on set up, data transfer using bluetooth, for exampe... and recommend few tricks - developer mode, clean cookies, set up camera, short cut keys, etc.etc. even demo of keyboard swipe that possibly new to many) would be excellent - like apple store geek bar... I am sure the money BBM paid are well spend (on beers of course). - the attendance might just go throw roof...if you put ad in local university...
    I'm sure if the advertised to general public about drinks and door prizes... attendance might go through the roof. Not sure they'd sell more phones or get any BB10 folks to pry loose their death grip.

It's a social thing with a little bit of "marketing" for BBMo. Most that "other stuff" is better done using the Video Tutorials on BBMo website or asking on CrackBerry.
    Byrese likes this.
    12-07-17 03:09 PM
    Really?
    Maaaaaaybe lol
    12-07-17 03:09 PM
    This is a meet up for blackberry fans and for members of this site. Not a geek squad party where people are coming to do work. That is a terrible idea I'm sorry. I'm going there to meet Kevin some members and for drinks and food not to work for free.
    anon(4297019) likes this.
    12-07-17 03:17 PM
    Maaaaaaybe lol
    "You killed Kevin!!!".

I always thought that it would be his skipping.
    12-07-17 03:19 PM
    Can anyone report from the Toronto Meetup which should be starting right about now?
    12-07-17 03:26 PM
    montreal guys, you missed CBK at subway exit? next time..
    by the way, one of the things that changed since the BYOD is initial set up no longer done by IT guys as corp user. that put iphone in great advantage. The freedom of droid allow too many customization that some suits didn't feel confortable to mess around. OK, meet up is not the place, but the boys night out...(like blackhat, white hat event).. that void need to fill up before BB can claim some market share... just look at all the questions you get on the CB site... (those are the one willing to learn how to... but many just want out of box work like charm). OK. I'll get myself a drink now... (woodford reserve... poor BB).
    12-07-17 03:27 PM
    "You killed Kevin!!!".

I always thought that it would be his skipping.
    Yeah totally my bad.

But to be fair CBK is a beast after getting into shape I thought he would beat me, thought for sure I was losing the shirt off my back that night.

James w/ BBMobile has video of it but I will leave it to him and CBK to post it publicity... (but can I get a copy!?)
    12-07-17 03:28 PM
38 12