My wife's Samsung Galaxy S_ has a nice feature that when she is looking at her device, the screen does not timeout. I cannot seem to locate this setting anywhere on the KEYone. Does anybody know if/where this setting exists?
    06-07-17 01:01 PM
    Doesn't exist. That's one I've only seen on Samsung phones (Smart Stay). There might be a third party app that does it but I've never looked.
    06-07-17 01:04 PM
    I appreciate the quick response!
    06-07-17 01:07 PM
    My wife's Samsung Galaxy S_ has a nice feature that when she is looking at her device, the screen does not timeout. I cannot seem to locate this setting anywhere on the KEYone. Does anybody know if/where this setting exists?
    KEYone has it. It's called Smart Lock
    Attached Thumbnails Keep Screen On (face recognition)-7487.jpg  
    09-19-17 10:04 PM
    KEYone has it. It's called Smart Lock
    Lol, that is not the same. Smart Stay uses Eye Tracking to keep the display On e.g. when you are reading an article and haven't touched the display for a long time. Smart Lock bypasses security lock if you are connected to, or in a trusted area or are setup as a trusted face etc....
    09-20-17 12:37 AM
    Gotcha! Misunderstood OP's question. Thanks though!
    09-22-17 12:39 AM
    Priv had this option and it was based on movement I think, either way there was an option to keep the screen on while holding the phone in your hands, I was really pissed off to see this option is no longer in K1, now I have to keep touching the pkb to keep the screen on.
    09-22-17 12:54 AM
    Priv had this option and it was based on movement I think, either way there was an option to keep the screen on while holding the phone in your hands, I was really pissed off to see this option is no longer in K1, now I have to keep touching the pkb to keep the screen on.
    You can enable on-body detection for this in the smart lock. But others holding your phone cannot be differiated though.
    09-22-17 02:18 AM
    You can enable on-body detection for this in the smart lock. But others holding your phone cannot be differiated though.
    What you are talking about has nothing to do with the option OP was talking about or the one the Priv has. The Priv has this option under display if I remember correctly and you don't need to setup any trusted place, face, device or location.
    09-22-17 02:24 AM