Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    My emails seem to disappear after about a week on any phone from my work email. Is there a way to get the hub to store locally? Pop account with sync on
    09-12-19 07:19 PM
    My emails seem to disappear after about a week on any phone from my work email. Is there a way to get the hub to store locally? Pop account with sync on

There is usually a setting for how long to keep emails on your device...
    09-13-19 11:14 AM
    Go to Hub Inbox, Settings, Manage Accounts, tap on your email account, and look under 'Email sync timeframe' and see what it says. If it says 7 days, adjust it to something more suited to you.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    09-13-19 11:16 AM
    Go to Hub Inbox, Settings, Manage Accounts, tap on your email account, and look under 'Email sync timeframe' and see what it says. If it says 7 days, adjust it to something more suited to you.
    Here is a screenshot. My work computer purges the server every week, but I have almost a decade worth of emails on my computer. Is there a way to have the hub not delete from my inbox on the phone after it pulls it to my device so I can keep older emails on my phone like my computer?
    Attached Thumbnails Keep emails in Hub beyond a week?-341.jpg  
    09-13-19 11:40 AM
    Here is a screenshot. My work computer purges the server every week, but I have almost a decade worth of emails on my computer. Is there a way to have the hub not delete from my inbox on the phone after it pulls it to my device so I can keep older emails on my phone like my computer?
    Looks like your settings are not there and are controlled by the server. Not sure if there's anything that can be done on-device to control it.
    09-13-19 11:41 AM
    Looks like your settings are not there and are controlled by the server. Not sure if there's anything that can be done on-device to control it.
    Lame!
    09-13-19 11:46 AM
    Lame!
    How was the email set up? IMAP seems to delete on server and phone. I set mine up POP and I can delete on phone and NOT on my work desktop and laptop running Win 10. I like to keep my device clean and keep emails on other. I know POP is older but it works for me. This was VERY important as my wife and I monitor our work assignments e-mail from our phone. If either of us deleted using IMAP it deleted off our 5 in office computers. Which was completely unacceptable. Not sure if this will help for your needs.
    09-13-19 12:23 PM
    Sorry re-read original post and you are already using POP.
    09-13-19 12:24 PM
    Sorry re-read original post and you are already using POP.
    Yes this is why I'm confused as to why it's not retaining emails internally on my device.
    09-13-19 12:53 PM
    if you set the deletion to be on the BlackBerry device only in the settings then the email remains on the server despite being deleted on the phone and you can always go on the web presence of your email provider and view the email there.
    09-13-19 06:02 PM
    if you set the deletion to be on the BlackBerry device only in the settings then the email remains on the server despite being deleted on the phone and you can always go on the web presence of your email provider and view the email there.
    I don't want it to remain on server as my company uses fatcow and it fills up in about a week or so before it starts kicking out "server full" errors. I'd like to utilize my phone space to store older emails
    09-14-19 10:27 AM
    I don't want it to remain on server as my company uses fatcow and it fills up in about a week or so before it starts kicking out "server full" errors. I'd like to utilize my phone space to store older emails
    Get gmail, export emails to Gmail or sync… I have emails in my Gmail account back to when Gmail was created and they're still there and I can search them easily and I do... I don't know what else to suggest
    09-14-19 11:30 AM
    Get gmail, export emails to Gmail or sync… I have emails in my Gmail account back to when Gmail was created and they're still there and I can search them easily and I do... I don't know what else to suggest
    I have gmail for personal accounts, this one is through work and you have to pay for storage space so we are limited on our inbox size on the server. Not something I can change, it's a company account.
    09-14-19 11:33 AM
    I have gmail for personal accounts, this one is through work and you have to pay for storage space so we are limited on our inbox size on the server. Not something I can change, it's a company account.
    Open another Gmail account just for the purpose of exporting your emails from the company. I don't see any other suggestion.
    09-14-19 11:37 AM