Reviewing these forums, I have to note that I am very satisfied with this device. I have a 100+ apps installed and my K1 is snappy and responsive. I have excellent clarity on calls, excellent coverage, connectivity, WiFi and Bluetooth. With trepidation I replaced my screen protector and -- voila -- no screen lift. I've dropped the phone a couple of times but no dings and the performance continues to Excell. Even through some heavy use during international travel I've never depleted the battery a day, while my wife's iPhone long ago quit.

So, did I just happen to get a great device? I don't know and probably never will, but I am happy to report that not everyone experiences the grumbles recorded in these threads. I hope many of you are in the same position as I.

Thank you Blackberry and BM for producing an excellent smartphone.
    09-12-17 11:01 PM
    +1 after one week with AT&T K1...great phone, especially battery life!
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    09-12-17 11:04 PM
    I am actually really liking mine! A lot!
    must admit though, the keyboard is harder to adjust to than I thought it would be...
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    09-13-17 12:29 AM
    currently in my first week with the device. really love it so much. still remember my body just froze for about 2 minutes when I use the phone for the first time. once the 1st message is sent, my pkb muscle memory came back! then everything else is history!! looking forward for at least 2 years with this phone!
    FF22 and BLu like this.
    09-13-17 04:46 AM
    After 4 months still very very very happy with the german Blackberry KeyOne
    FF22 likes this.
    09-13-17 05:26 AM
    I am actually really liking mine! A lot!
    must admit though, the keyboard is harder to adjust to than I thought it would be...
    I think the physical keyboard is much more accurate. I also love the swipe to insert words. The way it lights when using at night makes it very easy to use without disturbing your partner. Needless to say, there is less screen smudge as well.
    BLu likes this.
    09-13-17 07:55 PM
    +1 after one week with AT&T K1...great phone, especially battery life!
    Currently I'm on day 2 at 6pm with 39% left. How good is that!
    Byrese likes this.
    09-13-17 07:57 PM
    A month and a half for me and I completely echo the OP's sentiment. Simply a great phone.
    Byrese and Insync like this.
    09-13-17 08:01 PM
    currently in my first week with the device. really love it so much. still remember my body just froze for about 2 minutes when I use the phone for the first time. once the 1st message is sent, my pkb muscle memory came back! then everything else is history!! looking forward for at least 2 years with this phone!
    Funny I was looking at the new innovations for the iPhone. Facial recognition vs fingerprint scanner. I don't see an advantage, frankly, to FR. I use my thumbs and the FS works so well, and the double-tap lock is so convenient allowing instant security when leaving your device on a desk or at your workplace.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-13-17 08:02 PM
    Two months and totally satisfied in all respects .......
    09-14-17 03:09 AM
    The phone is also a learning experience. I find a new convenient way to do things almost every week.
    09-14-17 09:10 AM
    Still stand be my original assessment - love the hardware, hate the OS. Still not a fan of Android, but I guess it will grow on me with the same enthusiasm as a wart.

Still love the hardware and the physical characteristics of the KeyOne.
    09-14-17 11:22 AM
    love the hardware, hate the OS.

At least it's not iOS, right?
    09-14-17 12:25 PM
    I think BlackBerry put the proper amount of lipstick on the Android pig to make it usable. I certainly won't ever live it, but I can avoid the three "dumb" buttons most of the time

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-14-17 12:29 PM
    I think BlackBerry put the proper amount of lipstick on the Android pig to make it usable. I certainly won't ever love it, but I can avoid the three "dumb" buttons most of the time

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Lipstick, funny stuff but accurate analogy. Its my first gooberry. I don't hate it after 8 days as my primary and getting more comfortable with it. The HUB is as good as BB10, possibly better, which surprised me. Cell reception is an issue but a case should take care of that.

What if BB made the move to android in 2012 instead of creating BB10? I bet there was debate within the company back then about this. Had that happened, I never would have known how awesome a phone OS could be and would be ignorantly content with android. Oh well, better to have loved and lost.
    09-14-17 06:30 PM
    Four months and absolutely loving this device. Happy I made the transition from the Priv.
    Insync likes this.
    09-14-17 07:26 PM
    Three months for this guy, nothing to complain about! excellent phone.
    Insync and joewoo like this.
    09-14-17 08:33 PM
    Thanks for the post Op. I have had no issues with mine also. Owned since May.
    Insync likes this.
    09-14-17 10:49 PM
    Excellent.
    09-15-17 01:57 PM
    Indeed K1 is awesome phone. I like it a lot. It works very well. The only thing I would wish is that the speaker was a little bit louder. I find myself cranking up to max when having conversation over the speaker.
    09-16-17 06:26 AM
    When using the speaker on phone calls I also put the volume on max, which is fine.
    09-16-17 07:38 AM
    Still stand be my original assessment - love the hardware, hate the OS. Still not a fan of Android, but I guess it will grow on me with the same enthusiasm as a wart.

Still love the hardware and the physical characteristics of the KeyOne.
    It took a while to get accustomed to Android but after a week the benefits far outweigh the downsides. For me, easy access to VPN was important. I now have easy secure access to all of my work materials. I also have several online subscriptions all of which are now simple downloads. Connected devices like fitbit and smartwatches are easy.

I think BB10 was a great operating system but unsupported it had to and has to give way.
    09-16-17 07:49 AM
    It took a while to get accustomed to Android but after a week the benefits far outweigh the downsides. For me, easy access to VPN was important. I now have easy secure access to all of my work materials. I also have several online subscriptions all of which are now simple downloads. Connected devices like fitbit and smartwatches are easy.

I think BB10 was a great operating system but unsupported it had to and has to give way.
    I'm rediscovering apps that used to be wonderful on BB10 but faded away. NFL mobile for example. Mostly though, its the BlackBerry android Hub that is keeping my interest in K1.
    duncan86 likes this.
    09-16-17 01:19 PM
    Still very satisfied here as well. I still use my Passport but did the setup for my wife's KEYone so am easing in slowly.
    Love the hardware, hate the OS but not as bad as I thought. Nice to have some apps like Microsoft Office.
    Was disappointed that many features I always took for granted on BB10 require an app to accomplish, but I'm getting used to the mindset I guess...

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    09-16-17 02:49 PM
    Still very satisfied here as well. I still use my Passport but did the setup for my wife's KEYone so am easing in slowly.
    Love the hardware, hate the OS but not as bad as I thought. Nice to have some apps like Microsoft Office.
    Was disappointed that many features I always took for granted on BB10 require an app to accomplish, but I'm getting used to the mindset I guess...

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    Agreed on MS apps. I did stray from my Passport earlier this year and got a Lumia 950XL thinking the MS apps would be spectacular. They were better than BB10 for sure and the hardware was excellent. However the lack of a "Hub" and squirliness of the phone sent me back to Passport. Thus far, I think the android MS apps are just as good as WM10 OS.
    09-16-17 02:58 PM
70 123