I keep seeing these screen-separation posts once in a while.....and am beginning to think that the heavens are giving BlackBerry (Mobile) a SIGN. Like the Enterprise in Star Trek , the saucer separation was a feature of the ship, not a flaw.

Make the screen separation a feature in the next device! You get the full size Keyboard on device when you need it as a work driver, you get a much smaller (bb7 like device) device when you are going out for leisure! What an amazing idea. What do you think? Doable?...or is there too much core stuff underneath the PKB to be doable (maybe nothing the engineers can't solve)...and no not like the Samsung add-on do-hickey.
    10-04-17 10:23 PM
    "It's not broken. It's a feature!" A nod back to my days programming in school.
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    10-04-17 10:28 PM
    ...before you say impossible!.....half the battery under the keyboard, the other half under the separated screen (so a 2-cell cellphone battery). So the leisure device won't play all day, but heck after work is what....4hours long?( 1hour for techies and other Crackberry addicts). I think.....so i guess you couldn't market this to retired persons though?
    10-04-17 10:39 PM