Using both of them, usually the K1 during business week and Pixel on the weekend.

I love the K1 feels really premium and is fast enough for me (I'm not playing games).

The only thing - and reason for the Pixel as weekend device - the camera on the Pixel.

I would love to see BB Mobile releasing a K1 Performance model with better CPU just for camera / processing support.

Wondering if I'm the only one?

Have a good weekend
    Mcne2001
    10-27-17 11:19 AM
    Using both of them, usually the K1 during business week and Pixel on the weekend.

I love the K1 feels really premium and is fast enough for me (I'm not playing games).

The only thing - and reason for the Pixel as weekend device - the camera on the Pixel.

I would love to see BB Mobile releasing a K1 Performance model with better CPU just for camera / processing support.

Wondering if I'm the only one?

Have a good weekend
    Mcne2001
    No, a few recognized that having the same camera as the Pixel.... didn't equal Pixel quality shots in the KEYone. Think it's more than adequate for the average BlackBerry user. Yes the SoC is a big part of processing the images from the camera, and one reason the KEYone isn't on par

Going forward, even having the same SoC won't really help. As on the Pixel 2 Google provided their first hardware design with a custom imaging chip.
    10-27-17 11:59 AM
    My pixel 2 is better than Sony xy premium who the sensor! Lol.
    10-27-17 12:34 PM