Just ordered a KEYone from ebay, excellent condition according to the seller, unlocked for $129 UDS, this will replace the beloved Passport that I have had for about five years. I got to the point where too many apps didn't work. The KEYone is an unlocked version that I will use on ATT, black 32gb. I have had a KEYone in my hands (a friend has one) and it felt good. I was a little worried that the keyboard was going to be too small but it felt OK.
    12-12-19 09:19 PM
    Just ordered a KEYone from ebay, excellent condition according to the seller, unlocked for $129 UDS, this will replace the beloved Passport that I have had for about five years. I got to the point where too many apps didn't work. The KEYone is an unlocked version that I will use on ATT, black 32gb. I have had a KEYone in my hands (a friend has one) and it felt good. I was a little worried that the keyboard was going to be too small but it felt OK.
    Be sure to doublecheck the PRD to make sure you get AT&T compatible
    12-12-19 09:54 PM
    Congrats on your new purchase. Okay let me know if you have any plans to sell the Passport
    12-13-19 12:41 AM
    Congrats on your new purchase. Okay let me know if you have any plans to sell the Passport
    I have a pristine, like new white version. Stilgut leather case, OEM white case and smoke Reinke clear case, box, charger and head phones.
    12-13-19 01:31 AM
    Will do, thought the seller says specifically it's att compatable
    12-13-19 09:41 AM
    I have a pristine, like new white version. Stilgut leather case, OEM white case and smoke Reinke clear case, box, charger and head phones.
    Hmm.. I am looking for a silver Passport.

Classic is magic!
    12-13-19 01:46 PM
    Be sure to doublecheck the PRD to make sure you get AT&T compatible
    According to the eBay listing, it says its PRD63116001 which, if I am correct is a USA unlocked.
    12-13-19 09:38 PM
    According to the eBay listing, it says its PRD63116001 which, if I am correct is a USA unlocked.
    That doesn’t sound right.

There’s only single USA 32 GB space black AT&T locked PRD ends in -036

The NA BE KEYone factory unlocked that I also own is 4/64 Black PRD ends in -039

There’s also a space black 32 GB carrier locked in Canada. Not sure of the carrier or PRD end number.

Ultimately, something in the listing doesn’t seem right...

Anybody else care to opine?
    12-14-19 08:12 AM
    I'll find out when I have the phone in hand. Should be here in a few days.
    12-14-19 10:06 AM
    Got the phone today, turns out it is PRD-63116-036, it's set up for ATT already, and updated to Oreo 8.1 with a security update on Nov. 5th of this year. Got the basics set up today. Little awkward after four years with the passport, but so far so good.
    the_boon likes this.
    12-16-19 08:46 PM
    Got the phone today, turns out it is PRD-63116-036, it's set up for ATT already, and updated to Oreo 8.1 with a security update on Nov. 5th of this year. Got the basics set up today. Little awkward after four years with the passport, but so far so good.
    Enjoy. I have the same phone and I love it. Actually sold my key 2 and went back to the keyone BE which I prefer over the key 2
    12-16-19 09:18 PM
    Enjoy. I have the same phone and I love it. Actually sold my key 2 and went back to the keyone BE which I prefer over the key 2
    I debated about the keytwo but the price of this one: $140 with tax and shipping hooked me. Good to hear you like it better then the two.
    12-16-19 09:48 PM
    I like to type on my keyone more than on my keytwo, too. I hit accidentally other keys on the keytwo keyboard than on the keyone. The click on the keytwo is softer than at the keyone.
    Contgrats to your purchase, you will enjoy it especially that all apps works .
    12-19-19 04:28 AM