Sadly leaving my SE Passport for the KeyOne. Anyone have the KeyOne From AT&T? I won't get mine until next week due to the holiday, but the process was easy and glad they were in stock.

Anything I should know about before my KeyOne arrives?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-17 01:21 PM
    Coming from the Passport you need to forget the Passport. K1 is although different but you will love it. You will need a full 30 days to get fully adjusted. I've had my Keyone since late May. We came from a Priv and Passport before that. K1 is a Great device. I have a hard time putting it down.
    09-02-17 02:15 PM
    I have had a K1 for three months and took a while to get used to android and the keyboard. Came from a Z10. Really like the phone and no complaints! Enjoy!
    09-02-17 03:16 PM
    I suggest that you study your Passport homescreen. Decide if you need all of the icons on your KEYᴼᴺᴱ or not. Since you can do most everything through your hub, that should be one icon to keep on your homepage, along with CrackBerry. I moved my phone icon to the second page, and made a keyboard shortcut using the "P". I like having an uncluttered look.

I also muted most sounds and notifications, since the hub will get the spark, the notifications will be in the top bar, and also the notification light alert me to look at my phone.
    09-02-17 04:43 PM