I have made an order from Unlocked Mobile in UK after several weeks reading article on Crackberry.com about this phone. I had 2 times hand on silver Keyone but actually I did not have the felling. But when some video about Black version appeared on youtube, I think I need to try and get this phone.
    I am die hard fan of Blackberry and I never use another brand. I love typing with keyboard. I love the beauty of phone with keyboard. And I love how smart Blackberry phone bring to us.

So is it a good choice? Anybody out there who is using Black Keyone? Can you give me your review and tell me Keyone is good phone?

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    09-18-17 09:32 PM
    The KEYone is an excellent phone. You will not be disappointed in my opinion.
    duncan86 likes this.
    09-18-17 09:42 PM
    The KEYone is an excellent phone. You will not be disappointed in my opinion.
    Thank you. I hope so. Could you give me some information about this phone:
    - it is smooth? I never use Android. And I never open more than 3 apps at one time.
    - how is about keyboard? Is it easy to type? Can compare with Classic or PP feeling?
    - how is about hub?
    - how is about camera? Is it fast to focus?

09-18-17 10:59 PM
    - it is smooth? I never use Android. And I never open more than 3 apps at one time.
    - how is about keyboard? Is it easy to type? Can compare with Classic or PP feeling?
    - how is about hub?

Most of these questions require subjective answers. Since you've ordered it already, you should make up your own mind.
    09-19-17 12:34 AM
    The only thing you will regret is that you did not order this phone sooner !
    duncan86 likes this.
    09-19-17 09:25 AM
    - how is about hub?

1. My KEYone runs well. Yours will be even better with extra gig of memory. 3 apps at a time is no problem for my silver edition. Yours will be able to handle more than 3 apps with ease

2. The is great. I came from PRIV and it is better on KEYone. The reviews say classic is still best BlackBerry keyboard but KEYone is not to far behind.

3. Hub is not as well integrated as in BB10 but functionality wise is very similar to what you find in BB10.

Perhaps blackberry could make option for hub to permanently reside in memory like on bb10 in future updates. Right now you can see pop-up widget by swiping icon. On my phone pop up widget takes time to load content. It is not instantaneous the first time. This does not bother me a lot but I think with 4gb blackberry could make it reside permanently in memory.

4. Camera is awesome. It is the best camera on blackberry phone ever. It takes very good photos. It is the same Sony sensor as on Google pixel.

09-19-17 09:38 AM
    The two things I suggest to do for you are

1. Enable developer mode (click on about this phone ten times) and turn off all animations. They are not necessary and phone is much more responsive that way

2. Go through the apps and turn off all background services on the apps that do not need this service. This will improve battery a lot and phone will run better.

In my case I have all social media apps installed on my phone in case I need them but I turn off background service on all of them together with notifications.

Lastly there is app called CAMERA MX. It is free. It has feature that is on blackberry 10 which allows to take a photo and then pick the best photo from series of photos. So you will be right at home here as well.
    09-19-17 09:44 AM
    The two things I suggest to do for you are

1. Enable developer mode (click on about this phone ten times) and turn off all animations. They are not necessary and phone is much more responsive that way

2. Go through the apps and turn off all background services on the apps that do not need this service. This will improve battery a lot and phone will run better.

In my case I have all social media apps installed on my phone in case I need them but I turn off background service on all of them together with notifications.

Lastly there is app called CAMERA MX. It is free. It has feature that is on blackberry 10 which allows to take a photo and then pick the best photo from series of photos. So you will be right at home here as well.
    Thank you for your advise.

09-19-17 10:10 AM
    The only thing you will regret is that you did not order this phone sooner !
    TCL or blackberry should give you somthings because your good comment for their phone.

09-19-17 10:13 AM