Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Am I the only one noticing the majority of threads are dealing with ongoing KeyOne issues? Gone are the days when the awesomeness of the device was all the rage (aside from screen separation in the early days) Almost makes it look the device is not aging well...
    09-19-19 08:45 PM
    yes you are the only one. mine is perfect. it's in a box ready to put on the market. like my K2 more
    09-19-19 09:01 PM
    KEYone has been out for a few know...Not much to talk about anymore.
    09-19-19 09:07 PM
    Am I the only one noticing the majority of threads are dealing with ongoing KeyOne issues? Gone are the days when the awesomeness of the device was all the rage (aside from screen separation in the early days) Almost makes it look the device is not aging well...
    Still is an awesome device over 2 years in. I did have to change a keyboard (my bad) but otherwise it's still a champ! What you are seeing in the forum right now are the FEW that ARE having issues and justifiably come here looking for advice and in most cases easily fixed.
    09-19-19 09:16 PM
    Mine is also perfect, no issues. Just an observation on the many threads.
    09-19-19 09:18 PM
    Mine is also perfect, no issues. Just an observation on the many threads.
    I got a KEY2 but still really like my KEYone. I still use it as a 2nd device on T-Mobile Digits. It would be great to hear from you about your positive experiences with your device. There are plenty of us out here that want to hear about it, and not just hear from the people who are here because they have problems. I have had problems too but they got fixed. If you haven't already, and you are so inclined, do also drop by the photos sticky thread and add some of your pictures. The KEYone has a good camera and with a little practice you canget some really nice shots.
    09-20-19 05:15 AM
    I have had three gripes...

1. Display pop... TCL replaced, a breeze...

2. Battery swelling... first occurred just in time for screen pop so...

3. Battery swelling again now...

But, I have ordered a new battery on eBay... it appears the replacement procedure is a snap (no pun intended)...will discover if the tabs are broken then; back plate replacement part already in my cart waiting...

Overall, KEYᵒⁿᵉ was a refreshing functional changes from sluggish, overheated, and OMG the ever so fragile Priv connection block just above the microUSB that melts when you cook an egg at the other end of the house...

BlackBerry (incl Passport) is a hot item...
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 09-20-19 at 05:27 PM.
    09-20-19 03:11 PM
    I have had three gripes...

1. Display pop... TCL replaced, a breeze...

2. Battery swelling... first occurred just in time for screen pop so...

3. Battery swelling again now...

But, I have ordered a new battery on eBay... it appears the replacement procedure is a snap (no pun intended)...bwil discover it the tabs are broken then; back plate replacement part already in my cart waiting...

Overall, KEYᵒⁿᵉ was a refreshing functional changes from sluggish, overheated, and OMG the ever so fragile connection block just above the microUSB that melts when you cook an egg at the other end of the house... BlackBerry

(incl Passport) is a hot item...
    I have no doubt the swollen battery was due to the wireless charger you connected.
    09-20-19 03:22 PM
    I have no doubt the swollen battery was due to the wireless charger you connected.
    How so?

I found this...

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile...attery-faster/

Was impressed by the author's catchy name...
    09-20-19 05:28 PM
    How so?

I found this...

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile...attery-faster/

Was impressed by the author's catchy name...
    First it is a total anomaly to have 2 swollen batteries in 2 years. The other day you actually posted in a thread asking if wireless charging can degrade a battery. You have been using a Jerry rigged wireless charger, since when?

The rest is up to you to answer, do you let your phone discharge to at least 50% before putting on the charge pad? Is it inside a case (yes). Do you put the phone back down on the charging pad after each time you use the phone?

Sad part is that this phone lasts all day and wireless charging is really of no need. I await your usage answers.
    09-20-19 05:57 PM