I've owned a few Blackberry's over the years, including a Bold 9900, which I still own and use as a reliable 'spare'. I've also owned a Sony Xperia Z3 which suffered from over heating when video recording in UK temeperatures, ha ha, which then caused the phone to shut down while it cooled! That Z3 died just as it's two year Sony warranty expired, the motherboard of all things. Most people I know own iPhone, Samsung, etc. Samsung had the melt down (literally) of their eagerly awaited new flagship, so I binned that brand from a choice. As for iPhone, no thanks I don't like global domination freak companies. Then the KEYone was announced and I thought, why not? My 9900 still works fine, although its camera is pants.

I've owned my KEYone since 29 April, no problems (so far), none of the issues that seem to be bleated about on this forum by people that seem to hate Blackberry. So why do those people do this? Just jealousy I guess.

I used my KEYone last week in Portugal. It was 36 degrees and I constantly took photos and videos, one being over 6 minutes long too.

Guess what?

It never missed a beat, it never over heated, it never shut down. It did everything I'd expect a modern, high tech piece of hardware to do. It WORKED.

So, my observation since joining this forum. KEYone obviously, is simply this.

Why oh why do so many people on here simply find the need to vent their anger, dismay, and dare I say, talk bollocks about the KEYone? Most of those people don't even own a Blackberry, let alone a KEYone. Why do so many Blackberry loyalists here put down the KEYone?

Let me think about that for half a second.. Jealousy I guess. Move on folks, Android is here and so is the NEW Blackberry.

I don't hate or b*tch about Sony on the Sony forum even though I think I'd have a right to do just that given my eperience with that brand. I actually owned a Sony smart phone, unlike some of the 'non KEYone owners' that complain on here about the...... KEYone!.

If I end up eating my words because my KEYone falls apart, constantly crashes, over heats or whatever, I'll put it down to tough 'shoot'. Life sometimes is a b*tch, but it's only a phone!

Cheers from sunny England.
    Last edited by rx8er; 06-12-17 at 04:10 PM. Reason: typo
    06-12-17 03:59 PM
    Thanks for the post. btw I think many people here cannot get over the fact that the BlackBerry OS is dead and they cannot admit (and resent) that Android using BlackBerry add-ons is actually fantastic and truly liberating from the shackles of a dead/fringe OS!
    DolemiteDONS and rx8er like this.
    06-12-17 04:05 PM
    I actually think the majority is very fine with the Keyone but just doesnt dare to reply on some of the bollocks written in some posts here.

Checking out the forum see there is the usual grunting going on, get bored and go back to read relevant information on my Keyone.
    DolemiteDONS and rx8er like this.
    06-12-17 04:21 PM
    They just so passive and negative people even they are not KEYone owners but they have the obsession to waste their time to write negatively about device they don't have it and they are not planning to buy it

Posted via CB10
    rx8er and DolemiteDONS like this.
    06-12-17 04:40 PM
    Thanks for the post. btw I think many people here cannot get over the fact that the BlackBerry OS is dead and they cannot admit (and resent) that Android using BlackBerry add-ons is actually fantastic and truly liberating from the shackles of a dead/fringe OS!
    Thanks for your response :-)
    06-12-17 06:06 PM
    I actually think the majority is very fine with the Keyone but just doesnt dare to reply on some of the bollocks written in some posts here.

Checking out the forum see there is the usual grunting going on, get bored and go back to read relevant information on my Keyone.
    You and I share a similar thought, I think that the genuine Blackberry folk here are as you describe and/or too polite. Thanks :-)
    06-12-17 06:08 PM
    They just so passive and negative people even they are not KEYone owners but they have the obsession to waste their time to write negatively about device they don't have it and they are not planning to buy it

Posted via CB10
    Yes, basically the term for such people is simply, losers. Thanks :-)
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-12-17 06:10 PM
    Bashing the basher???
    06-12-17 06:11 PM