Don't see any differences, and ain't going digging either. NO date on box or stickers. I'm glad now I bought from TCL instead of Amazon, very easy to deal with, reimbursed me my shipping back. To TX actually to a repair center, and who knows what after that. No issues so far, only been 24 hrs.
    07-18-17 12:54 PM
    Was the TCL seller through Amazon? That was the route I took.

Posted via CB10
    bakron1 likes this.
    07-18-17 01:51 PM
    Don't see any differences, and ain't going digging either. NO date on box or stickers. I'm glad now I bought from TCL instead of Amazon, very easy to deal with, reimbursed me my shipping back. To TX actually to a repair center, and who knows what after that. No issues so far, only been 24 hrs.
    How did you buy a K1 direct from TCL? I thought Amazon and Best Buy where the only authorized resellers for the K1 here in the USA?
    07-18-17 02:03 PM
    TCL was a re-seller on Amazon, selling @ normal price, unlike the other private sellers.
    07-18-17 02:20 PM
    TCL was a re-seller on Amazon, selling @ normal price, unlike the other private sellers.
    Yes, I am aware of this. Are you saying that you purchased the device on Amazon through the TCL seller? I would appreciate the clarification.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-17 02:28 PM
    Yes, I am aware of this. Are you saying that you purchased the device on Amazon through the TCL seller? I would appreciate the clarification.

Posted via CB10
    Yes
    07-18-17 02:30 PM
    Yes
    Well, I would be grateful if you kept me posted on your situation, as I am planning for what I hope will not be the inevitable. Considering the negative press on dealing with warranty issues, I am thinking it would be wise to consider having a local repair shop deal with the issue. Worth the peace of mind and lack of hassle. Anyway, thank you for your response. Considering the number of BlackBerry devices I have owned, all with their own issues, I have never been so paranoid. Maybe it is old age setting in or experience! ☺

Posted via CB10
    07-18-17 02:37 PM
    But you aren't in the UK. Congrats on getting service.
    07-18-17 02:47 PM