I 'm always more then 1 year behind when it concerns phones. My Z10 was bought 15 months alter intoduction, the Z30 idem. Then the Passport Black, followed by the Passport SE and the Priv (now owned by me wife because I still prefered the Passport SE).

So almost two years after introduction I'm ging the Keyone way! It's going to replace my SE (a real beauty).
    Last edited by kaalpani; 02-13-19 at 02:45 PM.
    gadgetgirl37 likes this.
    02-13-19 02:22 PM
    awesome! you'll enjoy the keyone, I never had the passport but I had the Q10, and I think blackberry eased the transition from bb10 to android. no more worrying about the browser or apps working is the main thing that I love about it.
    02-13-19 02:28 PM
    awesome! you'll enjoy the keyone, I never had the passport but I had the Q10, and I think blackberry eased the transition from bb10 to android. no more worrying about the browser or apps working is the main thing that I love about it.
    The browser and 10.3.2 are the main problem for me to switch. My old Z10 has had the update to 10.3.3, and works better with webpages compared to my SE.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-19 02:44 PM
    The browser and 10.3.2 are the main problem for me to switch. My old Z10 has had the update to 10.3.3, and works better with webpages compared to my SE.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah you won't have to worry about the browser so much anymore on the key one. There a bunch that you could install but I recommend keyboard browser and fire fox focus.
    02-13-19 02:50 PM
    get the BE.
    02-14-19 07:20 AM
    get the BE.
    I believe already purchased whatever KEYone by OP in thread headline.
    02-14-19 08:38 AM
    Yeah you won't have to worry about the browser so much anymore on the key one. There a bunch that you could install but I recommend keyboard browser and fire fox focus.
    Which one is better? I use the Fire fox for its security against trackers. How about the keyboard browser? How does it handle the battery life on the KeyOne?
    02-14-19 01:53 PM
    Which one is better? I use the Fire fox for its security against trackers. How about the keyboard browser? How does it handle the battery life on the KeyOne?
    In my opinion I'd say fire fox focus is the better browser based on my experience with the way it handles security and erases browsing history once your done with it. The reason I use keyboard browser along side fire fox is bc it reminds me bb10 and it's a decent browser with security-related features. But I noticed that keyboard browser on my keyone and with my browser usage uses slightly , just a tad more memory than firefox focus. They're both good though.
    02-14-19 04:42 PM
    In my opinion I'd say fire fox focus is the better browser based on my experience with the way it handles security and erases browsing history once your done with it. The reason I use keyboard browser along side fire fox is bc it reminds me bb10 and it's a decent browser with security-related features. But I noticed that keyboard browser on my keyone and with my browser usage uses slightly , just a tad more memory than firefox focus. They're both good though.
    I"m supprised by the speed of the KEYone. At least as fast as my Passport and my wife's PRIV.
    Praganad likes this.
    02-18-19 07:10 AM
    KEYᵒⁿᵉ is the significantly faster than Passport & Priv.
    02-18-19 07:45 AM
    I have had the K1 for 1.5yrs. It's probably the first phone I've had that I am not dying to upgrade.

It's a great phone. I love mine.

I will probably upgrade to K3 as soon as ready, but mostly because I desire a superior camera.

Otherwise my K1 still meets my needs perfectly, especially since Oreo.
    Praganad likes this.
    02-19-19 08:02 PM
    Posted via CB10
    03-01-19 03:16 AM
    The Keyone is a solid choice. I've had mine for almost a year and a half and see no hurry to upgrade.

The Key3 would really have to be convincing for me to put the Keyone down.
    03-01-19 08:44 AM
    I have the Ketone for about 2 weeks and I was hesitant at first because of the so called lag and freezing, none of that turned out to be true. A very solid device with incredible battery life
    03-01-19 05:46 PM
    Yeah my BE KeyOne has kicked my S9 to the curb. Excellent mobile device.
    03-01-19 09:28 PM
    I have the Ketone for about 2 weeks and I was hesitant at first because of the so called lag and freezing, none of that turned out to be true. A very solid device with incredible battery life
    Have you enabled developer mode and reduced annimations? If not do so and move all to .5 or off and you will be even more impressed.
    03-01-19 11:53 PM
    Does this trick still work or worth doing? Just got a keyone upgraded from a dtek50 (don't laugh, it was a belting phone IMO) does this hack make much of a difference?
    03-06-19 05:22 PM