I had the Incipio Dual Pro just a few days go and while that was an awesome keys and the volume keys/power key clicked good, this takes it to a next level. The keys now feel as if there is no case on and feel very natural when pressed.

The rubber shell isn't a fingerprint magnet at all and is a bit raised above the screen to protect it when the phone is sitting with the face down.

Highly Recommended! I bought mine from Amazon!

PS: It's out of stock now on Amazon though
    FF22 likes this.
    06-16-17 03:45 PM
    I agree with your take as I too have the dual layer. now waiting to try out an octane clear from incipio just to compare.
    06-16-17 03:54 PM
    That was looks just like a incipio dual layer case.
    06-16-17 04:05 PM
    Mine arrived yesterday.

The case adds considerable bulk to the phone, it removes the aesthetic look of the phone and it makes the phone slippy as hell, like a wet bar of soap slippy.

If you can accept those 3 draw backs it's a good case which offers a good level of protection.
    06-16-17 04:11 PM
    Mine arrived yesterday.

The case adds considerable bulk to the phone, it removes the aesthetic look of the phone and it makes the phone slippy as hell, like a wet bar of soap slippy.

If you can accept those 3 draw backs it's a good case which offers a good level of protection.
    snap I didn't notice it's slippery until you mentioned this now I tried it, indeed it feels like a piece of soap! dang.......

On the plus side, where I am located in my room, I used to have 3 signal bars with the Incipio case, now I have 4 bars out of 5, maybe it's a fluke but who knows.....maybe it doesn't interfere with the radio signals as much since it's an OEM case or it's all in my head and I'm imagining things.
    06-16-17 04:26 PM
    I also got this case yesterday. Yes, it's bulky, but I feel the aluminium frame of the phone more slippery than this soft plastic.
    I also had different OEM plastic cases for a range of BlackBerry phones, and in terms of quality this case is one of the bests. TBH I kinda like the color of this thing.
    The only drawback for me is when I put the phone upside down, the keys are a bit taller than the case itself which also means they're still exposed to a fall injury.
    06-16-17 05:14 PM
    a little sandpaper to rough it up should do the trick....
    06-16-17 05:29 PM
    I was going to buy this a few days ago from Amazon, there were two left, added it to my cart, delayed, and it was gone. So out of frustration I bought this from Amazon. Got it today, and wow it is actually great. Adds a LOT of grip to the phone thus making it easier to type. Keeps the aesthetics as intended by BB. Cheaper than the official case. And the button presses work fine. I only intended on keeping it a week or two until the above case came in stock but heck I'm keeping this thing. And saving a few dollars.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12927138
    06-16-17 07:06 PM
    Just picked this up tonight. Great quality but as stated already does add bulk. Not deal breaking though. I like the protection.
    06-16-17 09:39 PM
    I was going to buy this a few days ago from Amazon, there were two left, added it to my cart, delayed, and it was gone. So out of frustration I bought this from Amazon. Got it today, and wow it is actually great. Adds a LOT of grip to the phone thus making it easier to type. Keeps the aesthetics as intended by BB. Cheaper than the official case. And the button presses work fine. I only intended on keeping it a week or two until the above case came in stock but heck I'm keeping this thing. And saving a few dollars.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12927352
    try pressing your power button, convenience key, and volume up/down buttons, are they hard to press now? I had a similar case like yours and it was horrible.
    06-16-17 10:10 PM
    Honestly, no issue pressing them. Did you get it from the same manufacturer/seller as I did? The box it came in said it was made by Avidet
    06-16-17 10:14 PM
    This device is meant to not need a case! It feels too good without having one on lol
    06-16-17 10:21 PM
    Just picked this up tonight. Great quality but as stated already does add bulk. Not deal breaking though. I like the protection.
    Where did you find the case from? It's out of stock on all the sites I've checked.
    06-17-17 12:00 AM
    I have it but ditched it other on weekends. It's too beautiful to keep in a case. I'm very careful not to twist the screen when removing it which is a bit of a challenge.
    RMCCI likes this.
    06-17-17 02:14 AM
    This device is meant to not need a case! It feels too good without having one on lol
    Owwwwwwew naked........LOL
    06-17-17 09:48 PM
    I have been using this case since day one. While it adds bulk to the phone it does so in an effort to add protection. Unlike others I don't find it being overly slippery. It looks good and isn't a fingerprint magnet like my previous Incision cases were.
    06-17-17 09:50 PM
    The dual layer case is the perfect balance of added protection and function. Yes it adds to the phone, hence two layers of protection. I personally love the softer feel of the case, not print magnet. Buttons still function great and it doesn't interfere with typing. For me the perfect case for the K1. Once I got this the other cheapies off Amazon hit the trash can.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    06-17-17 10:12 PM
    Mine arrived yesterday.

Agree - too bulky and wicked slippery. I ditched the dual layer shell for BlackBerry KEYone Case, AVIDET Shock-Absorption, Anti-Scratch Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case Cover for BlackBerry KEYone (Transparent) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N23N50B...UvbUpU12928841

Great grab, thin and no aesthetic issues
    06-18-17 01:20 AM

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12928903
    Great. That's the one I ordered, also.
    06-18-17 03:15 AM
    It certainly is a high quality product. I have mine and I'm impressed with it. The only disadvantage is that it adds much bulk and weight. You might not realized it until you take the phone out of the case.
    06-18-17 04:31 AM
    Agree - too bulky and wicked slippery. I ditched the dual layer shell for BlackBerry KEYone Case, AVIDET Shock-Absorption, Anti-Scratch Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case Cover for BlackBerry KEYone (Transparent) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N23N50B...UvbUpU12928990

Great grab, thin and no aesthetic issues
    If this one runs out, the Tektide one is the same case.
    06-18-17 06:46 AM
    This case is awesome. Works perfectly. I had a cheap eBay KEYone case I used before that couldn't push buttons. This one is absolutely perfect.
    06-18-17 11:58 AM
    Where did you find the case from? It's out of stock on all the sites I've checked.
    I got it locally at a shop in Pacific Mall in Markham.
    06-18-17 11:39 PM