Wow, it looks awesome! And heavy.

I have a Q10, so I can't transfer my SIM. What should I do in the meantime? Charge it? Get it on wifi?

Posted via CB10
    JWW likes this.
    10-22-17 02:57 PM
    Wow, it looks awesome! And heavy.

I have a Q10, so I can't transfer my SIM. What should I do in the meantime? Charge it? Get it on wifi?

Posted via CB10
    Charge it. Check out the OS version and update the various Blackberry modules/apps, like keyboard and hub, etc. Use wifi.
    10-22-17 03:11 PM
    Congrats! Let me know your overall impression and how you like the PKB. Getting mine in a few days :-)

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I will post a review here at some point. It looks amazing!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 03:21 PM
    Must seem huge compared to your q10 lol

Posted via CB10
    It's crazy. You have to realize I have had my Q10 since launch. So years. Looks way better than pics I have seen.

Posted via CB10
    JWW likes this.
    10-22-17 03:23 PM
    You could get a Sim converter..your service provider usually will give it to you for free

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I will have to do that. But I just need them to do it to get it functional on the Verizon network. Otherwise, I put all info like contacts in my work Outlook which I will sync at some point.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 03:25 PM
    Wow so this is a huge upgrade for you. Looks better than the pics eh wow

Posted via CB10
    Very solid. Everyone said it was a tank but I was worried.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 03:33 PM
    heavy? I find it incredibly light!
    Ughetta likes this.
    10-22-17 03:46 PM
    What were you worried about?

Posted via CB10
    Well, you never know. You are your own best judge for your own preferences.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 03:51 PM
    I need to get my pictures and videos off my Q10 to my Window 10 computer. Before it would recognize it via USB, but not now. I don't want a full Link backup but just to copy and paste them off.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 07:55 PM
    I need to get my pictures and videos off my Q10 to my Window 10 computer. Before it would recognize it via USB, but not now. I don't want a full Link backup but just to copy and paste them off.

Posted via CB10
    Make sure USB Mass Storage Mode is enabled---system/networks and connections/USB/USB Mass storage enabled.
    10-22-17 08:03 PM
    Make sure USB Mass Storage Mode is enabled---system/networks and connections/USB/USB Mass storage enabled.
    Wow rookie move for me.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    10-22-17 08:16 PM
    Another I should know this--where do you check for updates in Settings?

Or where is the app drawer?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 08:22 PM
    Another I should know this--where do you check for updates in Settings?

Or where is the app drawer?

Posted via CB10
    You don't. There's now an App called Update. Check your app drawer.
    10-22-17 08:28 PM
    You don't. There's now an App called Update. Check your app drawer.
    Geez this is great lol. Updating now.

Will Playstore let me know all BlackBerry apps are up to date?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 08:34 PM
    Geez this is great lol. Updating now.

Will Playstore let me know all BlackBerry apps are up to date?

Posted via CB10
    I get NOTICES in the Notification screen (swipe down and see the notices). Most are non-specific - "you have 12 updates ..."

I do not allow apps to update automatically. I have to download. Open the Playstore. Left Menu, My apps. It will show pending updates. You can change the settings for auto/manual. I generally look to see what the update is and then decide whether to download or not or just wait.

But you can also search for Blackberry and it will show their official apps plus other apps that seem associated like the Crackberry apps.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    10-22-17 08:39 PM
    You'll need a micro sim card from your provider, but if you're brave enough, you can cut the sim card yourself, there are some video tutorials in youtube. Be sure to sand off the cut edges.
    10-22-17 08:59 PM
    I get NOTICES in the Notification screen (swipe down and see the notices). Most are non-specific - "you have 12 updates ..."

I do not allow apps to update automatically. I have to download. Open the Playstore. Left Menu, My apps. It will show pending updates. You can change the settings for auto/manual. I generally look to see what the update is and then decide whether to download or not or just wait.

But you can also search for Blackberry and it will show their official apps plus other apps that seem associated like the Crackberry apps.
    Why don't they just show as needing updated?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 09:21 PM
    You'll need a micro sim card from your provider, but if you're brave enough, you can cut the sim card yourself, there are some video tutorials in youtube. Be sure to sand off the cut edges.
    Yeah, not going down that road. Will go to carrier for a new one.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 09:21 PM

And a lot of other apps that are not officially BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-22-17 09:29 PM
    It's crazy. You have to realize I have had my Q10 since launch. So years. Looks way better than pics I have seen.

Posted via CB10
    So waht does your q10 look like now
    10-23-17 01:33 AM
    So waht does your q10 look like now
    Like a kid's toy lol.

I actually haven't done too much with it yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-17 06:27 AM

I do this too.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-23-17 02:21 PM
    Love my Keyone big time!!! Loved them all - only never got my hands on a Passport but honestly love this phone. Love this phone!!
    10-23-17 04:24 PM
    I just got a passport and loving it!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-17 04:46 PM
    Where do I find the serial number?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-17 06:34 PM
56 123