Where do I find the serial number?

Posted via CB10
    Nevermind! Now I have to go through the 20 threads I subscribed to so I can change the layout and figure out how to set it up the way I want.

Buttons on sides are too easy to press.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-17 06:57 PM
    Which model is the Verizon variant? The box my KEYone came in says Verizon CDMA unlocked on the sticker, but the model is BBB100-1. Is that correct?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-17 09:08 AM
    Which model is the Verizon variant? The box my KEYone came in says Verizon CDMA unlocked on the sticker, but the model is BBB100-1. Is that correct?

Posted via CB10
    The BBB100-3 is the US CDMA version.

Look at the box. The unlocked Verizon model is PRD-63118-001, and the Sprint-locked model is PRD-63118-003.
    10-24-17 09:21 AM
    The BBB100-3 is the US CDMA version.

Look at the box. The unlocked Verizon model is PRD-63118-001, and the Sprint-locked model is PRD-63118-003.
    That's what I thought. How do I wipe it before returning?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-17 09:31 AM
    That's what I thought. How do I wipe it before returning?

Posted via CB10
    Remove the Google account and then do a factory reset.
    10-24-17 09:35 AM
    I just did the factory reset. It said it would delete all accounts. Already dropped it off at the UPS store.

Very disappointed with Amazon. Now I am worried all the wrong models are labeled as CDMA at the warehouse!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-17 09:50 AM
    Just got a K1!!!
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    10-24-17 12:14 PM
    Returned. After complaining, new one coming tomorrow!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-24-17 07:02 PM
    for all you guys returning devices, it just goes back in the pool and gets sent to the next customer. I'd there are so many buggy ones, then the phone is not that good.
    10-24-17 07:16 PM
    for all you guys returning devices, it just goes back in the pool and gets sent to the next customer. I'd there are so many buggy ones, then the phone is not that good.
    Mine wasn't a bug. It was mislabeled as thr wrong model.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-17 08:27 PM
    Charge it. Check out the OS version and update the various Blackberry modules/apps, like keyboard and hub, etc. Use wifi.
    Do all these updates before you customize
    10-25-17 07:20 AM
    Ok, so I finally got to a Verizon store after getting my Keyone 11 days ago (and yes it was still at 100% battery). They said they had no activated SIM cards that they could put in despite my protests, so they put a new one in. So of course, I could not get HD calling working. I talked to tech support who said it was provisioned correctly and there was nothing more they could do.

So, what are my choices?

I could borrow my wife's SIM card tonight and see if that works. Or, I could go into the engineering settings, correct?

Also, the tech person had no idea what I was talking about with setting the VVM to "basic basic" so I will have to try another time.
    11-07-17 11:50 AM
    Ok, so I finally got to a Verizon store after getting my Keyone 11 days ago (and yes it was still at 100% battery). They said they had no activated SIM cards that they could put in despite my protests, so they put a new one in. So of course, I could not get HD calling working. I talked to tech support who said it was provisioned correctly and there was nothing more they could do.

So, what are my choices?

I could borrow my wife's SIM card tonight and see if that works. Or, I could go into the engineering settings, correct?

Also, the tech person had no idea what I was talking about with setting the VVM to "basic basic" so I will have to try another time.
    I had no Verizon help but still got HD calling. I did have to toggle or enable it on/off once or twice using their web site. But I did not have to go into engineering settings.
    11-07-17 02:02 PM
    I had no Verizon help but still got HD calling. I did have to toggle or enable it on/off once or twice using their web site. But I did not have to go into engineering settings.

Is this in the account settings on their website?
    Last edited by Emaderton3; 11-07-17 at 02:21 PM.
    11-07-17 02:03 PM
    I just realized I setup my K1 with the wrong Google account. I have multiple but almost never use them (I don't use Gmail and sync some family calendars which I really need). I don't really want to add another account. Can I remove the Google account and start with another one or do I have to do a factory reset?
    11-07-17 03:56 PM
    I just realized I setup my K1 with the wrong Google account. I have multiple but almost never use them (I don't use Gmail and sync some family calendars which I really need). I don't really want to add another account. Can I remove the Google account and start with another one or do I have to do a factory reset?
    You can remove and replace the account without doing a wipe.
    11-07-17 03:59 PM
    You can remove and replace the account without doing a wipe.
    How do you replace it? I see that you can add more but it tells you the main account holder can adjust other users.
    11-07-17 04:00 PM
    How do you replace it? I see that you can add more but it tells you the main account holder can adjust other users.
    Settings, Accounts, Google, three dots, remove account.
    11-07-17 04:02 PM
    Settings, Accounts, Google, three dots, remove account.
    So I did that and put in the correct account. When I swipe down twice from the top and hit the profile button, it is still listing "You" with the original nickname from before. Is this name independent of the account used?
    11-07-17 04:07 PM
    So I did that and put in the correct account. When I swipe down twice from the top and hit the profile button, it is still listing "You" with the original nickname from before. Is this name independent of the account used?
    It is. You're good.
    11-07-17 04:09 PM
    It is. You're good.
    So the account is now listed in the BB Calendar app, but it is still associated with the google calendars from the other google account! I am even logged into both accounts on my computer to make sure I am not going crazy.
    11-07-17 04:15 PM
    So the account is now listed in the BB Calendar app, but it is still associated with the google calendars from the other google account! I am even logged into both accounts on my computer to make sure I am not going crazy.
    Maybe just remnant calendar entries.
    11-07-17 04:19 PM
    Is this in the account settings on their website?
    Yes. Or where you add/remove features.
    11-07-17 05:41 PM
    Make sure USB Mass Storage Mode is enabled---system/networks and connections/USB/USB Mass storage enabled.
    Is that mode possible on Keyone? Haven't found
    11-08-17 11:20 AM
    Is that mode possible on Keyone? Haven't found
    See post #10---I was suggesting a fix for the OP's Q10 not showing up on his PC. My post has nothing to do with the keyONE.
    11-08-17 11:25 AM
56 123