Wondering if anyone else has this case? Reminds me of the BlackBerry soft shell

I should get it within 3-4 weeks

Anyone else have this already?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B077ZC43VK/...UvbUpU13169819
    04-13-18 01:00 PM
    Ringke Fusion case for KEYone is by far the BEST case that i've used.. Super easy to press the buttons unlike the CoverOn which is great as well and great protection. It's also not bulky like the Incipio case.
    04-13-18 01:47 PM
    I like the look of the Ringke Fusion case but I don't like the hardshell backpanel. I prefer the rubbery feeling of other cases.
    Last edited by BBd00d; 04-13-18 at 07:55 PM.
    04-13-18 03:25 PM
    Just ordered too. Love the look
    04-13-18 04:23 PM
    Ringke Fusion case for KEYone is by far the BEST case that i've used.. Super easy to press the buttons unlike the CoverOn which is great as well and great protection. It's also not bulky like the Incipio case.
    I'm considering this case but I'm not usually a fan of clear cases. How is the look and feel is it cheap plastic? How much extra bulk does it add to the phone?
    04-13-18 06:30 PM
    I'm considering this case but I'm not usually a fan of clear cases. How is the look and feel is it cheap plastic? How much extra bulk does it add to the phone?
    the look and feel is excellent. I got the smoke colored bumper and is plenty grippy. The solid clear plastic back does get smudged and scratched over time but a good wipe down makes it look pretty much like new (unless you got some serious scratches on it). Protection is top-notch as i've accidentally dropped it several times.

As for bulk, I compared the Ringke and Incipio cases and althought they look side-by-side to be the same dimensions, the feel of the phone inside the Incipio case made it feel incredibly builky... When I place it in the Ringke case right after it feels like it's so much slimmer.. it's really weird. Ringke also has some sort of patented button-tech to make the buttons super clicky.

I chose the clear back styling simply because i wanted to show off the BB logo
    psychofox13 likes this.
    04-13-18 07:23 PM
    the look and feel is excellent. I got the smoke colored bumper and is plenty grippy. The solid clear plastic back does get smudged and scratched over time but a good wipe down makes it look pretty much like new (unless you got some serious scratches on it). Protection is top-notch as i've accidentally dropped it several times.

As for bulk, I compared the Ringke and Incipio cases and althought they look side-by-side to be the same dimensions, the feel of the phone inside the Incipio case made it feel incredibly builky... When I place it in the Ringke case right after it feels like it's so much slimmer.. it's really weird. Ringke also has some sort of patented button-tech to make the buttons super clicky.

I chose the clear back styling simply because i wanted to show off the BB logo
    Nice yeah I saw that colored case on ebay ordering it now
    04-13-18 07:36 PM
    so, no one else has the case I ordered?
    04-14-18 05:35 PM
    Mine should be in when yours is.
    04-14-18 06:24 PM
    Mine should be in when yours is.
    Oh ok
    04-14-18 09:02 PM
    The reviewers on Amazon do. :P

I have the Incipio dual layer, and the Ringke Fusion. I prefer the Ringke Fusion for now. It just feels better, and higher quality.
    04-15-18 01:10 AM
    Is the smoke case that OP posted about as prone to tarnishing/yellowing over time as a clear TPU case?

Otherwise, it looks like a damn good alternative to the official soft shell case which is like 35€ +....
    04-15-18 03:14 AM
    just to update everyone, I got an email from Amazon saying that the seller has not responded to fulfill the order. they suggested I contact the seller directly. so I did, 4 days ago, and he or she has not responded back. my card was not charged for the transaction either. I'll leave a bad review for the seller to show my appreciation
    psychofox13 likes this.
    05-02-18 10:43 AM
    Got this case from day 1 of me buying the keyone BE.

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-BA...UvbUpU13180346

Have to say that I love this case. Doesn't add any bulk and I like how this case has an open feel where the keyboard is. It fits like a glove. This case will make the buttons on the case feel a bit stiff at first.
    05-02-18 10:53 AM
    I'm struggling a bit with the ringke case. all I see are my bloody fingerprints...
    05-02-18 12:00 PM