accidentally damaged my priv yesterday so back on the passport.
    priv fell in toilet full of p#*s. instant phone death.
    quick search for another priv and relized could get a keyone for about £50 more. didnt want second hand anoyed I thought I could have got a priv cheap. ordered a black edition for another £70 was a bit of a rush. maybe could have searched for a contract on a key2? or a regular keyone?
    wonder if did right thing. have a cheap sim only contract for the 2gb data I use each month. priv was fast enough for what I do although camera was rubbish and the balance was poor for kb use. now I hear about oreo do I start with an oreo update? I want my phone to work.
    did find with priv I had to switch to soft kb for stuff like amazon so really liked the slider format unsure what perminant fixed kb on keyone will be like? few days before it arrives.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-18 07:03 AM
    Doubt it will come with OREO installed, as I doubt they are even still making them. When it arrives, just check and see if there is an update available... as they are still rolling out.
    08-21-18 07:38 AM
    I meant should I try to update it to oreo immediately before using it as it might be more fuss later

Posted via CB10
    08-21-18 10:12 AM
    get it. update it and go from their bro. I doubt their will be an Oreo update for you when you get it, maybe at the end of August depending on where you live.
    08-21-18 10:16 AM
    I recommend running updates before doing anything to the phone. After any/all updates, do a factory reset just to be on the safe side. Then set up the phone. It's the steps I follow with any new phone that has updates.
    08-21-18 10:20 AM