Nothing for me. UK factory unlocked.
    06-06-17 03:28 AM
    possibly but in the past unlocked phones are usually the first to receive updates
    Yeah the way it looked to me, the update order for the Classic and the Priv went
    Shop Blackberry > Amazon > Carrier Locked

So for the KEYone, since there's no true direct ordering from them does it go
    Amazon > Best Buy ?
    Best Buy > Amazon ?
    06-06-17 07:36 AM
    Still nothing for me on UK Factory unlocked or NA Factory Unlocked.
    06-06-17 09:59 AM
    Still no update on Google Pixel as of today, June 6th. Rogers network and locked to Rogers.
    06-06-17 10:09 AM
    BBB100-2 still nothing
    The BBB100-2 is the EU devices and I don't think that particular batch going to get any update anytime soon!
    06-06-17 11:00 AM
    I'm on the EE network with the keyone and Im still on April security patch, I guess the BBB100-2 are the EU devices and only the BBB100-1 will receive updates for now.
    06-06-17 11:02 AM
    I'm on the EE network with the keyone and Im still on April security patch, I guess the BBB100-2 are the EU devices and only the BBB100-1 will receive updates for now.
    Nope only Canadian keyones have June patch right now
    06-06-17 11:19 AM
    I'm still on the April update in the UK.
    06-06-17 11:24 AM
    BBB100-2 still nothing
    Yep still nothing here in the UK
    06-06-17 11:49 AM
    I'm still on the April update in the UK.
    Which network are you on?
    06-06-17 12:02 PM
    Yep still nothing here in the UK
    Which network your on?
    06-06-17 12:02 PM
    Which network are you on?
    EE
    06-06-17 12:03 PM
    EE

I'm on EE also and to me I don't think EE will ever release any security patch, I think o2 and Vodafone will be the only two releasing the updates.
    06-06-17 12:10 PM
    Which network your on?
    The network is irrelevant if you have bought the phone unlocked. Only Vodafone UK users that got their BlackBerry KEYone through them possibly may have issues, but they only released today. Bought my phone offline from carphone warehouse.

Seems like Rogers in Canada have released the update 5 days ago to people who bought the phone through them. Nobody else has it from what I've seen...
    06-06-17 12:15 PM
    The network is irrelevant if you have bought the phone unlocked. Only Vodafone UK users that got their BlackBerry KEYone through them possibly may have issues, but they only released today. Bought my phone offline from carphone warehouse.

Seems like Rogers in Canada have released the update 5 days ago to people who bought the phone through them. Nobody else has it from what I've seen...
    The Network won't be irrelevant because blackberry release the update already so it depends on the network to start sending out their own security update, I bought mine from CPW as well. And still haven't received may nor June update.
    06-06-17 12:24 PM

By the way are you having any issue with your keyone?
    06-06-17 12:25 PM
    The Network won't be irrelevant because blackberry release the update already so it depends on the network to start sending out their own security update, I bought mine from CPW as well. And still haven't received may nor June update.
    The network is irrelevant as I've been using BlackBerry devices for 13 years including my Priv on my other line and my Passport which replaced the BlackBerry KEYone. None of 3 phones were officially released by either network and I get updates for all of them. That's the whole point of buying a phone Unlocked so that network doesnt block the updates.

If you read over what I said previously and what everyone else has said on there the only common theme between anyone that has the update and everyone else that does is Rogers, a phone network in Canada who officially released the keyone.
    06-06-17 12:30 PM
    By the way are you having any issue with your keyone?
    Nope no issues bar a popping sound on blue tooth which is a known software issue with Nougat 7.1.1 across the board. 7.1.2 fixes that
    06-06-17 12:31 PM
    I'm on EE also and to me I don't think EE will ever release any security patch, I think o2 and Vodafone will be the only two releasing the updates.
    My phone is unlocked though and I never had any issues with my dtek60, so hopefully it'll pop up in the next few days.
    06-06-17 12:32 PM
    The network is irrelevant as I've been using BlackBerry devices for 13 years including my Priv on my other line and my Passport which replaced the BlackBerry KEYone. None of 3 phones were officially released by either network and I get updates for all of them. That's the whole point of buying a phone Unlocked so that network doesnt block the updates.

If you read over what I said previously and what everyone else has said on there the only common theme between anyone that has the update and everyone else that does is Rogers, a phone network in Canada who officially released the keyone.
    That's a bummer then, I had my Priv on the EE network and never once I've received any monthly updates, the last update I got from EE was on my Passport 10.3.3, so before I jump the gun with the keyone I'll wait one more month again to see when I'll receive the latest security patch.
    06-06-17 12:44 PM
    My phone is unlocked though and I never had any issues with my dtek60, so hopefully it'll pop up in the next few days.
    Well let's see what happen couple more days
    06-06-17 12:45 PM

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but aren't you contradicting yourself? First you said the network is irrelevant then acknowledged that Rogers is the common theme.

BTW, another user on TMobile DE also received the update on the -1 model.
    06-06-17 12:59 PM
    BBB100-2 still nothing
    Indeed. Still no sign.
    06-06-17 01:07 PM
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but aren't you contradicting yourself? First you said the network is irrelevant then acknowledged that Rogers is the common theme.

BTW, another user on TMobile DE also received the update on the -1 model.
    Honestly this why I can't be bothered to post on this site and why even though I've had BlackBerry KEYone since launch I just read and don't bother commenting anymore. Too many trolls... you believe what you want to believe and I'll leave it there. Don't have time to go back and forth with a random stranger on the Internet. Keep trolling...
    06-06-17 01:13 PM
    network is relevant , always is unless the phone is factory unlocked.
    06-06-17 01:17 PM
65 123