You can get one at Telus.
    Yes and No. I have been trying for two weeks now and all they say is either we don't know or it will be available soon, but no rough eta even.
    06-11-17 03:00 PM
    Yes and No. I have been trying for two weeks now and all they say is either we don't know or it will be available soon, but no rough eta even.
    Many people have reported getting one as a Telus Consumer. Just keep bugging them, or ask to talk to loyalty department. @telusSupport even tweeted the other day that it's not on their website but if you phone, they'll get you one. Good luck. It's worth the wait.
    JerryRigEverything's KEYone video is out...-telus3.jpg
    06-11-17 08:53 PM
    My 2 cents, what a waste of keyone phones Next time, send them my way, I'll use them instead of destroying them. (Yes I do get the purpose of those so-called tests but really ... 4 nice keyones destroyed!)
    jamesharmeling and krazyatom like this.
    06-12-17 10:47 AM
    My 2 cents, what a waste of keyone phones Next time, send them my way, I'll use them instead of destroying them. (Yes I do get the purpose of those so-called tests but really ... 4 nice keyones destroyed!)
    Yup, Phone is such a beauty!
    06-14-17 04:38 PM
    Yup, Phone is such a beauty!
    06-14-17 05:00 PM
555 ... 212223