This better not be a newer batch than the original Selfridges one.
    Can you ask him when he got it and where from? Via email
    06-08-17 10:57 AM
    I'm actually seriously debating cancelling my order. I love the look and feel of the phone. But, while I doubt I'll bend the thing, I don't want to have to treat it like glass either.

How on earth did the design pass a quality control test? if indeed every phone has been built the same.
    Thats the deceiving part. Aesthetics on mine were fabulous and beautiful, its when you get down and looking at the quality of certain materials and components is when you feel that the $550 price tag is a bit over the top. It so hard, because overall its a nice phone, feels great but the entire thing has been shady.
    06-08-17 11:00 AM
    Oh dear. Why would they omit the adhesive? Love my keyone but this has made me raise an eyebrow. I will definitely keep my eye on my screen and see how this #BBbendgate develops.
    06-08-17 11:02 AM
    Still getting one?
    Well, I have one ordered. Honestly I'm pretty much over this phone at this point. Between the garbage reception this phone gets, the bad speaker quality, and now this, I don't see a point really in buying it. I'll probably keep my order open and end up returning it within the time limit.
    06-08-17 11:03 AM
    Thats the deceiving part. Aesthetics on mine were fabulous and beautiful, its when you get down and looking at the quality of certain materials and components is when you feel that the $550 price tag is a bit over the top. It so hard, because overall its a nice phone, feels great but the entire thing has been shady.
    Lol, just a bit over the top $
    Horrid showing from TCL.
    phuoc likes this.
    People need to be nicer to their $550 electronic devices. Maybe get a case and screen protector while you are at it.
    06-08-17 11:04 AM
    I'm actually looking forward to the "BlackBerry can do no wrong" posters to come in and defend this. There is no way to possibly defend this joke of a phone but it will be entertaining to see what the excuses are going to be in here.
    06-08-17 11:06 AM
    I'm curious when the reviewer received his phone and whether or not there have been new devices produced since then with different construction.
    scott8629 and phuoc like this.
    06-08-17 11:06 AM
    This better not be a newer batch than the original Selfridges one.
    0:33 - "Purchased right here in the United States."
    06-08-17 11:08 AM
    I feel like priv was actually good phone comparing to Keyone.
    06-08-17 11:08 AM
    Lol, just a bit over the top $
    It's literally priced $200 over the market. I don't even think it came in in the top 5 Android devices under $700 on mobilenations.
    06-08-17 11:09 AM
    I feel like priv was actually good phone comparing to Keyone.
    A good phone with one of the worst SoC choices possible.... Unfortunately that one huge mistake doomed it to a myriad of problems.
    06-08-17 11:10 AM
    0:33 - "Purchased right here in the United States."
    So it would not be the first batch...
    06-08-17 11:10 AM
    Looking on the bright side and saying this is reason the CDMA is delayed. Since none has been seen in the wild, they are frantically fixing this issue. Lordy, I hope mine has glue...
    phuoc likes this.
    06-08-17 11:11 AM
    Looking on the bright side and saying this is reason the CDMA is delayed. Since none has been seen in the wild, they are frantically fixing this issue. Lordy, I hope my has glue...
    No way, CDMA is such a low priority. That's very, very hopeful of you.
    06-08-17 11:11 AM
    Looking on the bright side and saying this is reason the CDMA is delayed. Since none has been seen in the wild, they are frantically fixing this issue. Lordy, I hope mine has glue...
    Lol yeah right.
    06-08-17 11:12 AM
    I'm actually looking forward to the "BlackBerry can do no wrong" posters to come in and defend this. There is no way to possibly defend this joke of a phone but it will be entertaining to see what the excuses are going to be in here.
    Here's one guy already at it! Hahahahahaha!

People need to be nicer to their $550 electronic devices. Maybe get a case and screen protector while you are at it.
    06-08-17 11:12 AM
    He mentions at the beginning that "this is a completely brand new retail device purchased right here in the United States", so it's probably from Amazon.
    06-08-17 11:13 AM
    Hurray! You win the first "ridiculous defense" award. Be nicer to a phone because they were either too dumb or too cheap to glue the screen down? Come on.
    kbz1960, MikeX74, mister2d and 6 others like this.
    06-08-17 11:15 AM
    He mentions at the beginning that "this is a completely brand new retail device purchased right here in the United States", so it's probably from Amazon.
    Here's hoping ShopCrackBerry's stock have been glued (or are shipped with padding...)
    06-08-17 11:16 AM
    Is someone actually sending feedback to TCL about the issues we've seen in the forums? such as CrackBerryKevin or Bla1ze??
    06-08-17 11:18 AM
    I'd be scared as **** to order this phone now. You are a guaranteed guinea pig... Even if you waited you'd still be playing batch lottery and with those low stock amounts your odds are worse than usual.
    PALoeza likes this.
    06-08-17 11:19 AM
    Is someone actually sending feedback to TCL about the issues we've seen in the forums? such as CrackBerryKevin or Bla1ze??
    I would assume so. The problem is the (1000's?) of people who've already purchased this phone should qualify for a replacement if they do in fact fix this. There is no way in hell I'd use this as my daily driver knowing that the screen could pop out at the slightest bend in the frame.
    06-08-17 11:21 AM
    this phone is like a chevy. great initial quality only.
    06-08-17 11:21 AM
555 1234 ...