Hello

Just got Vodafone Spain AAT166 January 5th update with new File Manager, Locker room, etc. Size 557mb

Sweet. Last update I had was Oct 5 2017.

All smooth install.

Loving my KEYone
    FF22 likes this.
    01-12-18 10:49 AM
    Would expect they'd try to get all KEYones with this one....
    01-12-18 10:53 AM
    Hello

Just got Vodafone Spain AAT166 January 5th update with new File Manager, Locker room, etc. Size 557mb

All smooth install.

Loving my KEYone
    Same here.
    Does someone know if there is some kind of patch for meltdown/spectre included?
    01-12-18 11:14 AM
    Same here.
    Does someone know if there is some kind of patch for meltdown/spectre included?
    Should be, yes.
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-12-18 11:34 AM
    I am still on December patch. I am from United States. USA unlocked. 001.
    01-12-18 11:46 AM
    I am still on December patch. I am from United States. USA unlocked. 001.
    Correct. Jan is now up, but not quite available OTA.
    krazyatom likes this.
    01-12-18 12:02 PM
    Hello

All smooth install.

Loving my KEYone
    Playing with the new File Manager and it is very complete! Finally BlackBerry brings back built in file manager. Also the Locker mode on Camera works perfectly and very simple to use. Great update!
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    01-12-18 12:34 PM
    Just funny...
    I spent about 600£ on my K1 and they even can't give monthly updates.. people already are searching autoloaders or somethings to get new updates, do you you think is it normal?
    tell me one reliable company with such things... again and again just too FUNNY. Do you think has BlackBerry future?
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    01-12-18 12:41 PM
    update done today late afternoon - running quite smooth (557mb) - BB-K1 in Switzerland - will test later locker and file manager
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-12-18 12:46 PM
    Just funny...
    I spent about 600£ on my K1 and they even can't give monthly updates.. people already are searching autoloaders or somethings to get new updates, do you you think is it normal?
    tell me one reliable company with such things... again and again just too FUNNY. Do you think has BlackBerry future?
    You're dealing with the added complication that the Indian KEYᵒⁿᵉ is a sub-agreement between Optiemus Infracom and TCL. There are also regulatory issues with the dual SIM variant there.

You're on Nov patch, so its not a disaster.

It will come.
    01-12-18 01:03 PM
    so other than icons, security and file manager...is there anything else new? must be a change log about

Edit: oh file locker too
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-12-18 01:43 PM
    so other than icons, security and file manager...is there anything else new? must be a change log about

This update is great: awesome File manager, the Locker room on Camera is brilliant and up to 3 options can be assigned to convenience key! Loving this update!!
    01-12-18 01:54 PM

Convenience key upgrade.
    Rico4you and GusBandicoot like this.
    01-12-18 01:54 PM
    01-12-18 01:55 PM
    Love to read how people question their Keyone's and BlackBerry Mobile as a company one day then love their Keyone once they receive the update.

Whether you receive the monthly update or not, the Keyone is still a great device. Relax 😁
    Sigewif likes this.
    01-12-18 02:31 PM
    Convenience key upgrade.
    Fantastic! You can assign up 3 options on convenience key! have there now Google assistant, Flashlight and Locker room. Locker room is great because when selected it asks for PIN or fingerprint. Also locker room is for all folders not just camera. good place for the secure private stuff! awesome update. running smooth!
    01-12-18 02:32 PM
    Fantastic! You can assign up 3 options on convenience key! have there now Google assistant, Flashlight and Locker room. Locker room is great because when selected it asks for PIN or fingerprint. Also locker room is for all folders not just camera. good place for the secure private stuff! awesome update. running smooth!
    You can also have different 3 things when on other profiles - like connected to WiFi, in car, etc.
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-12-18 02:44 PM
    You can also have different 3 things when on other profiles - like connected to WiFi, in car, etc.
    Thanks Conite did not know this! Just keeps getting better this AAT1616 Jan Update!
    01-12-18 03:22 PM
    Bout dang. Was still on the October update...using the UK model in the US. Hopefully 2018 will mean consistently on time updates :-)
    01-12-18 06:22 PM
    Thats true! I sold my 7plus, Google pixel! Rocking with BlackBerry keyone! Love you BlackBerry
    01-12-18 06:28 PM
    If i use locker room for a image or file, after it, where or how can i find it?
    01-13-18 04:36 AM
    If i use locker room for a image or file, after it, where or how can i find it?
    Go to launcher scroll down and you will find Locker app!
    Select and will ask you for PIN or fingerprint and you have full access.

Voila!
    FF22 likes this.
    01-13-18 04:41 AM
    Go to launcher scroll down and you will find Locker app!
    Select and will ask you for PIN or fingerprint and you have full access.

Voila!
    Ahhh. Thanks. I found it.
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-13-18 04:47 AM
    Got my update the other day or something, can't remember when lol. I thought it was just a regular bug fixes, stuff like this. But just now at 4am lol, I went on my app drawer and saw "files and locker" I was like "huh, when did I install that :S" and then I thought my phone got hacked, half asleep here lol. But then I was like hold up, this is blackberry haha.

Anywaysssss lol, love this update! They should do more stuff like this!! Never turning away from this phone haha.

On another note, someone mentioned new icons?? But I don't have any?? From the UK if that helps.

Also, add like a "favourite" folders to "Files" and a dark theme like Astro manager please.

And add a "tab" and "reverse tab" on the BB keyboard like on a pc, so when you're filling out forms it's easy please! .

Oh, there's a "scanner" for business cards in the camera app! Open the cam app and click on "mode" and it's there! Don't know if it was there or not before, never noticed it til now.

Also, update the cam, so it's like my previous Sony Xperia Z5 Premium, so if I left it on video mode and crossed it off and reopen it, it stays on there! It's announced keep having to change it over and over lol.
    Last edited by Fes1988; 01-21-18 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Remembered some things they could update on lol.
    01-21-18 10:05 PM
    Got my update the other day or something, can't remember when lol. I thought it was just a regular bug fixes, stuff like this. But just now at 4am lol, I went on my app drawer and saw "files and locker" I was like "huh, when did I install that :S" and then I thought my phone got hacked, half asleep here lol. But then I was like hold up, this is blackberry haha.

Anywaysssss lol, love this update! They should do more stuff like this!! Never turning away from this phone haha.

On another note, someone mentioned new icons?? But I don't have any?? From the UK if that helps.

Also, add like a "favourite" folders to "Files" and a dark theme like Astro manager please.

And add a "tab" and "reverse tab" on the BB keyboard like on a pc, so when you're filling out forms it's easy please! .

Oh, there's a "scanner" for business cards in the camera app! Open the cam app and click on "mode" and it's there! Don't know if it was there or not before, never noticed it til now.

Also, update the cam, so it's like my previous Sony Xperia Z5 Premium, so if I left it on video mode and crossed it off and reopen it, it stays on there! It's announced keep having to change it over and over lol.
    Yes a fantastic update! I think is the best update to date BlackBerry has released for the KEYONE.
    Don't forget also the new features of Convenience Key which you can assign 3 functions! And different for each profile you have.

Love this KEYone!
    Sigewif likes this.
    01-22-18 12:48 AM
26 12