I've reached out to BlackBerry in the UK. I've purchased a second Keyone this time from Amazon. It has a date on the label 11th June. I've asked them is there a way of telling which device has had the adhesive amendments to the screen. Will post if they respond. They've sent me a ticket number for my enquiry
    FF22 and anon(3641385) like this.
    07-11-17 06:22 AM
    I've reached out to BlackBerry in the UK. I've purchased a second Keyone this time from Amazon. It has a date on the label 11th June. I've asked them is there a way of telling which device has had the adhesive amendments to the screen. Will post if they respond. They've sent me a ticket number for my enquiry
    This may also come in handy:

https://crackberry.com/blackberry-ke...ort-center-app
    07-11-17 03:42 PM
    I hope you contacted BlackBerry Mobile right?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-17 03:50 PM
    So today my screen popped off. Didn't drop it. I noticed it was lifting in the right top corner and when i touched it with my fingernail it came off. Purchased may 31 from bestbuy. I contacted blackberry and they are sending me a new unit that has been fixed with adhesive. I have to put my old phone in the return box. They took a credit card in case i don't send the old one back. There was no adhesive at all visible on my screen.
    deezus48 likes this.
    07-11-17 05:08 PM
    So today my screen popped off. Didn't drop it. I noticed it was lifting in the right top corner and when i touched it with my fingernail it came off. Purchased may 31 from bestbuy. I contacted blackberry and they are sending me a new unit that has been fixed with adhesive. I have to put my old phone in the return box. They took a credit card in case i don't send the old one back. There was no adhesive at all visible on my screen.
    I'm glad you posted this. I bought my KEYᵒⁿᵉ through Best Buy and reading that a new phone is being sent before you have to send the defect one in is good news, well as far as the warranty return policy goes.
    07-11-17 05:11 PM
    I'm glad you posted this. I bought my KEYᵒⁿᵉ through Best Buy and reading that a new phone is being sent before you have to send the defect one in is good news, well as far as the warranty return policy goes.
    Yeah I was glad they are doing it that way too. Us and Canada you call 855 223 4034. They ask for the imei# and build. She assured me it's the new "fixed" version. I guess time will tell. My ribbon didn't rip at first. I put the phone in a case that looked like it held my screen and turned it upside down and the screen slid and ripped the ribbon lol. I have back up phones. Although I did have to remotely wipe the phone through google since my screen is now shot.
    07-11-17 05:17 PM
    Yeah I was glad they are doing it that way too. Us and Canada you call 855 223 4034. They ask for the imei# and build. She assured me it's the new "fixed" version. I guess time will tell. My ribbon didn't rip at first. I put the phone in a case that looked like it held my screen and turned it upside down and the screen slid and ripped the ribbon lol. I have back up phones. Although I did have to remotely wipe the phone through google since my screen is now shot.
    That's bad. That didn't give you a chance to transfer anything. Bummer. Well I hope if my screen suffers the dreaded pop-off the ribbon stays attached so at least I can transfer stuff to the new phone.
    07-11-17 05:31 PM
    That's bad. That didn't give you a chance to transfer anything. Bummer. Well I hope if my screen suffers the dreaded pop-off the ribbon stays attached so at least I can transfer stuff to the new phone.
    Between Google backup and nova backup, setup is a breeze. No reason to transfer anymore.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    07-11-17 06:58 PM
    My son's Dtek50 replacement was done this way too.
    07-11-17 07:53 PM
    Between Google backup and nova backup, setup is a breeze. No reason to transfer anymore.
    I'll check Nova Backup. Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.
    07-12-17 04:40 AM
    Nice
    07-12-17 08:01 AM