09-07-17 04:17 PM
154 ... 567
tools
    Same, I checked both US and Canada.
    I have always used the thin films which I realize are primarily for dirt. But, if one gets a case like the Ringke which provides a lip around the front, is a screen protector really necessary with Gorilla Glass 4?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 04:59 PM
    Same, I checked both US and Canada.
    Oh seriously? I onlu checked the European store, figured it would be similar to other regions. Sorry!
    09-05-17 05:18 PM
    Sprint is offering the InvisibleSHIELD HD for the KEYone. Interestingly, that protector is not listed for the KEYone on that company's website. Is it a film just for scratches or more like a glass protector?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 05:30 PM
    So with my first KeyOne from Rogers, I used the 9H Lamshaw and I had issue with the phone's responsiveness especially the Android keys.

I got my replacement KeyOne but was hesitant to install it again since it was a 2 pack, but earlier this week I decided to just use it and deal with the annoyance for a bit until I or someone here finds the "perfect" screen protector.
    So once I installed it so far it has been very good, not perfect but very good. I need to add slightly more pressure to the Android keys but I can deal with that. Rather than a scratched or shattered screen and I do have it too. So might as well use it! Its still not perfect because the edges are still lifting but again I will deal with it for now. Better to be safe than sorry.

Its all clear so its not like there is black edges to "cover up" the lifted areas.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-07-17 04:17 PM
154 ... 567