So... an update:

Lamshaw gave me full refund - said they don't have curved edge versions (yet others have post pix of lamshaw with slight curve, but not Edge to Edge) and told me to keep the protector rather than mailing back.

The AILRINNI above arrived today. 100% flat. No curve. Just covers most but not all of the flat front.

Fingers crossed for BIXSHELL and YOUJI.

Okay.... I received BIXSHELL - no curve, completely 100%.

But I also got the YOUJI ... and it has a curved edge! A tiny curved edge ... not Edge to Edge, but a tiny bit of curve that hugs the screen

I haven't put it on yet. Waiting on one more order first to see if I get an edge to Edge.
    07-20-17 07:06 PM
    Okay.... I received BIXSHELL - no curve, completely 100%.

But I also got the YOUJI ... and it has a curved edge! A tiny curved edge ... not Edge to Edge, but a tiny bit of curve that hugs the screen

I haven't put it on yet. Waiting on one more order first to see if I get an edge to Edge.

Here is a pic of the YOUJI ( https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B073CZ6FK1/...UvbUpU12966584 ) :
    Attached Thumbnails I've found the perfect screen protector!-23922.jpg  
    07-20-17 07:10 PM
    Damn that photo looks cool!
    07-20-17 07:11 PM
    hahaha you didn't lie, that's a tiny curve...
    07-20-17 07:12 PM
    Damn that photo looks cool!
    ehhhh... do you have multiple personalities, or you just compliment yourself?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-20-17 07:13 PM
    Well, duh... a little from Column A and a little from Column B.
    07-20-17 08:31 PM
    Well, duh... a little from Column A and a little from Column B.
    07-20-17 08:46 PM
    hahaha you didn't lie, that's a tiny curve...
    The curve looks less curvy in the photo, but it is still not much of a curve. Yet, when you put it on top of your screen, it fits and works ... and I realize that Edge to Edge is not absolutely necessary - especially if you have a case on (that covers the sides of the edges anyway)
    07-20-17 10:43 PM
    The curve looks less curvy in the photo, but it is still not much of a curve. Yet, when you put it on top of your screen, it fits and works ... and I realize that Edge to Edge is not absolutely necessary - especially if you have a case on (that covers the sides of the edges anyway)
    yes, i agree, i think not having edge to edge could be good actually...
    07-20-17 10:44 PM
    yes, i agree, i think not having edge to edge could be good actually...
    Oh, and I should say that the curve looks to be about the same as on the pic shown by JWWDUKE in his lamshaw pic (with the protector installed).

I'm quite certain it is the exact same protector.
    07-20-17 10:47 PM
    Oh, and I should say that the curve looks to be about the same as on the pic shown by JWWDUKE in his lamshaw pic (with the protector installed).

I'm quite certain it is the exact same protector.
    i am yet to receive my lawshaw tempered glass... in my case, even i ordered from amazon.ca, it's coming from china... has been in the mail since July 5th... if it is curved, i will install it... if not, return and claim full refund, and then will try one of the other until i finally find the elusive curved tempered glass...
    07-20-17 10:52 PM
    The Noodle protector was the one I removed from my device! Was having touch responsiveness issues with the bottom buttons the edge sat directly underneath the edge of the buttons and lost tactile feeling with the buttons, since removed glass screen much better!
    07-21-17 04:06 AM
    Ok so I received the Sikai glass screen Protector this morning. Installation took minutes, bubble free application and yes... the edges are curved. Fits like a glove. I approve!
    Update***
    The third day after applying I started having trouble with the back button and annoying enough that I have removed the screen Protector and I will be henceforth be staying naked.

Sorry if I mislead anyone as it did work nicely for a couple of days.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-23-17 09:41 PM
    henceforth be staying naked

Seriously, get what I use post #65 . The phone can look like a pitbull toy, but my screen better not have a scratch, or I'm going insane. INSANE!!!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-23-17 10:52 PM
    Does the back button issues affected by Glass screen protector (tempered glass) only? Or does it affected by normal screen protector (plastic) too?

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 11:00 PM
    Does the back button issues affected by Glass screen protector (tempered glass) only? Or does it affected by normal screen protector (plastic) too?

Posted via CB10
    I'm using tempered glass. No way you'd get me to use plastic again. I think the problem is the border these style use along the bottom, where the softkeys are.
    07-23-17 11:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    I had a plastic film screen Protector on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ for a few weeks before I put the Tempered Glass screen Protector on and I had no issue with the the navigation buttons (back,home,recent) at all.

But plastic scratches so easily so I opted to try glass and in my case it caused problems.
    07-23-17 11:18 PM
    The thinness of the protector may also be a factor. Im gonna try a thinner wrap around, the ones with the dark bezel for the soft keys and see if thats makes a difference or go with a japanese plastic silicone.
    07-24-17 11:20 AM
    where did you buy the skinomi, rickzimmerman?
    I ordered it from skinomi.com. They ship very quickly and I believe free in the U.S.. I'm in Vancouver B.C. so there was a shipping charge but it was sent via the postal service so no customs delay at all.
    07-24-17 03:29 PM
    Is anyone having issues with the curved full protectors with black bezel!? I've been having a loss of responsivenss of the softkeys!
    07-24-17 03:33 PM
    Hey, did you get your screen protector yet!? Curious whether your having the same issues I'm having!
    07-24-17 03:50 PM
    I'm going to go with liquid nano
    07-24-17 05:06 PM
    After the new software update the navigation buttons are really a mess with that glass on.

The only perfect fitting screen protector and then that..

I'll go now without any screen protection. I tried so many, and none of them seems to be good. It's just a waste of money.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-25-17 02:33 PM
    I just got the Lamshaw one in from amazon.ca and it's horrible! All the edges lift.
    07-25-17 02:34 PM
    Have you had problems pressing the back button? I returned mine because of this.
    So did I. Put it off after using it for one day, because the back button did not work any longer.
    07-25-17 03:06 PM
154 ... 23456 ...