Received the lamshaw from amazon.ca and it's awesome. It is slightly curved on the edges. It doesn't quite go to the very edge of the screen but it is wider than the plastic protector I've been using. Having it installed along with the incipio dual pro is a great combination. I highly recommend it.

Edit: - attached a few pics but only one is showing. Not sure why
    Attached Thumbnails I've found the perfect screen protector!-56705.jpg  
    07-08-17 10:58 PM
    Hey there... I will be sporting the same combo, my tempered glass will arrive one of these days, from China even when I ordered in the amazon.ca website... was yours shipped from China as well and If so, how long did it take?

What I don't understand is that some crackberrians say that the tempered glass is curved and some other say it's not... I guess I will need to wait for mine to arrive... thanks!
    I ordered it Thursday June 29 and it arrived Friday July 7 so it Def did not ship from China. Although the original order confirmation said the delivery date was late July - early August. It took only 6 business days for it to arrive.

The curve on the sides is minimal but is enough. I have ordered tempered glass protectors for my passport and this keyone that were not curved and they were junk. Big gaps under the edges, no good at all. This one has a black border and black at the bottom around the back, home, and recents buttons.
    Attached Thumbnails I've found the perfect screen protector!-56711.jpg  
    07-08-17 11:19 PM
    I ordered it Thursday June 29 and it arrived Friday July 7 so it Def did not ship from China. Although the original order confirmation said the delivery date was late July - early August. It took only 6 business days for it to arrive.

The curve on the sides is minimal but is enough. I have ordered tempered glass protectors for my passport and this keyone that were not curved and they were junk. Big gaps under the edges, no good at all. This one has a black border and black at the bottom around the back, home, and recents buttons.
    Thanks for the info... I noticed when I check the tracking number that the tempered glass was coming from China... let's once it arrives but I am afraid that I will receive the flat one... enjoy yours!
    07-08-17 11:23 PM
    The site says no seller is delivering to the United States 😧
    Yea, that really sucks. I wish I could get this in the US. I currently use the Skinomi tempered glass screen protector and it is absolutely awful. I don't mind that it doesn't adhere around the edges, however I think the thickness is what messes with the touchpad's sensitivity.
    07-09-17 01:16 AM

Have you had problems pressing the back button? I returned mine because of this.
    07-10-17 03:01 PM
    I bought the Lamshaw and also had problems with the back button. So, I tried the Feitenn, which appears to be SLIGHTLY more curved and - so far - the back button seems slightly more responsive (or perhaps I just did a better job of installation). Feiteen can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12956550
    07-10-17 04:14 PM
    I just emailed with lamshaw and sent pix (at their request). They are not offering a curved Edge replacement. They offered 70% refund to stick with it. I said No.

Found these alternative curved Edge (or so they say) on amazon.ca. Have ordered. All of them

Will let you know.

BIXSHELL: *https://goo.gl/ni6xGs**

AILRINNI TPU: *https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B071G7ZQQ1/...UvbUpU12957421

YOUJI:*https://goo.gl/x8mkoz*
    So... an update:

Lamshaw gave me full refund - said they don't have curved edge versions (yet others have post pix of lamshaw with slight curve, but not Edge to Edge) and told me to keep the protector rather than mailing back.

The AILRINNI above arrived today. 100% flat. No curve. Just covers most but not all of the flat front.

Fingers crossed for BIXSHELL and YOUJI.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-11-17 11:49 AM
    So... an update:

Lamshaw gave me full refund - said they don't have curved edge versions (yet others have post pix of lamshaw with slight curve, but not Edge to Edge) and told me to keep the protector rather than mailing back.

The AILRINNI above arrived today. 100% flat. No curve. Just covers most but not all of the flat front.

Fingers crossed for BIXSHELL and YOUJI.
    Question for you... was your lamshaw glass coming from China? Mine it is (still in transit) and maybe that's the version that is flat with no curved edges... another member said he got his in 6 business days (unlikely it was was from China then) with a curved edge... just wondering...
    07-11-17 11:55 AM
    I ordered the lamshaw on June 29th... it had a long ordering window... but arrived July 6th. it was the 9h glass... same package as in jwwduke's posts above.

they have 2 on amazon.ca - one is a 2 pack without any promise of curved edges... the other is a single protector, curved edge - I ordered this one. yet, it was flat.
    07-11-17 12:03 PM
    Have you had problems pressing the back button? I returned mine because of this.
    No issues whatsoever.
    07-11-17 04:06 PM
    And people still wonder why I'm so against curved screens...
    07-11-17 06:10 PM
    And people still wonder why I'm so against curved screens...
    Because some have found a successful curved screen and others haven't? This is why this forum exists! So others (with $$) can be our guinea pigs and can find a final "best" solution. Don't be so snippy Slagman.....and nobody is wondering about your screen protection choices.....no---bo---dy. Lol. Take it easy my friend.
    07-11-17 08:02 PM
    I'm genuinely interested. Why are you anti curved screens?
    07-17-17 07:09 PM
    I'm genuinely interested. Why are you anti curved screens?
    Pros:
    "It looks cool"

Cons:
    -Distorts the image at the edge (luckily the KEYone's curve is off the active screen unlike the Samsungs...)
    -Tempered glass screen protectors are harder to come by
    -Easier to break
    -Harder to hold (doesn't apply to a very mild curve like the KEYone, more applicable to the way Samsung does theirs)
    -Easier to scratch as the screen is bound to be the part that sticks out the most rather than having a border or edge that might stand out a little bit making setting the phone down on the screen not really touch the screen.

Basically, you're left with disadvantages without having any real advantages... It's a gimmick basically...
    07-17-17 09:27 PM
    Pros:
    "It looks cool"

Cons:
    -Distorts the image at the edge (luckily the KEYone's curve is off the active screen unlike the Samsungs...)
    -Tempered glass screen protectors are harder to come by
    -Easier to break
    -Harder to hold (doesn't apply to a very mild curve like the KEYone, more applicable to the way Samsung does theirs)
    -Easier to scratch as the screen is bound to be the part that sticks out the most rather than having a border or edge that might stand out a little bit making setting the phone down on the screen not really touch the screen.

Basically, you're left with disadvantages without having any real advantages... It's a gimmick basically...
    You get a fancy battery charge indicator.

I think it was used from a style aspect, though I'd love a Hub+ suite app to contain a notification app, making use of the edges like the battery, with full control profile settings like BBOS of old.

I'm using this, which is working fine for me. All I'm concerned about is scratches. It looks fine, and stays pretty clean considering my greasy hands on it. If I had seen the OP's before ordering, I'd have purchase one of them, but it's not worth a second purchase to me. It's a screen protector, not a status symbol. In all my years using smartphones, never once did someone comment on my screen protector, as if I'd care.
    07-17-17 09:53 PM
    You get a fancy battery charge indicator.

I think it was used from a style aspect, though I'd love a Hub+ suite app to contain a notification app, making use of the edges like the battery, with full control profile settings like BBOS of old.

I'm using this, which is working fine for me. All I'm concerned about is scratches. It looks fine, and stays pretty clean considering my greasy hands on it. If I had seen the OP's before ordering, I'd have purchase one of them, but it's not worth a second purchase to me. It's a screen protector, not a status symbol. In all my years using smartphones, never once did someone comment on my screen protector, as if I'd care.
    Nothing to do with status symbol. I don't like plastic screen protectors, on anything. They do degrade clarity, whether you feel you notice it or not. If I had to pick between that or just going without anything, I'd rather go with nothing.

If anything, saying you have a curved screen is a status symbol.
    07-17-17 10:49 PM
    I see. I am looking into curved because (1) I have twice horribly cracked screens and need the protection; and (2) I figured a curve to match the K1 would be more seamless optically and easier to use Re: swiping.
    07-17-17 10:57 PM
    Nothing to do with status symbol. I don't like plastic screen protectors, on anything. They do degrade clarity, whether you feel you notice it or not. If I had to pick between that or just going without anything, I'd rather go with nothing.

If anything, saying you have a curved screen is a status symbol.
    That's a glass protector I purchased, and all I would purchase too. It covers all but the edges, and the gorilla 4 is good enough to take care of the rest.

Who walks around saying you have a curved screen? The KEYᵒⁿᵉ has it, so we might as well hope someone makes use of the capabilities. Were it useful enough, it will draw attention to itself.
    07-17-17 11:22 PM
    That's a glass protector I purchased, and all I would purchase too. It covers all but the edges, and the gorilla 4 is good enough to take care of the rest.

Who walks around saying you have a curved screen? The KEYᵒⁿᵉ has it, so we might as well hope someone makes use of the capabilities. Were it useful enough, it will draw attention to itself.
    Ah, I see, have you tried pie control? Wondering if having a protector that doesn't go to the edge would interfere with using that since it swipes in from the corner...
    07-18-17 12:39 AM
    Here's a similar one that is supposed to be pretty good. Mine should arrive soon. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2beffd9b46.jpg
    I got that screen protector and it was only adhesive along the edges not in the middle...waste of 11$
    07-18-17 01:49 AM
    Ah, I see, have you tried pie control? Wondering if having a protector that doesn't go to the edge would interfere with using that since it swipes in from the corner...
    It covers all but the beveled edges. Even with pie control set so tiny I can't see it, it works perfectly.
    07-18-17 07:22 AM
    It covers all but the beveled edges. Even with pie control set so tiny I can't see it, it works perfectly.
    Cool, good to know, I'll think about it...
    07-18-17 09:30 AM
    I've ordered this one via Aliexpress. Will advise when received.

Sikai Tempered Glass Film Screen Protector For Blackberry Keyone DTEK 70 Screen Protector Tempered Glass Film
    Sikai Tempered Glass Film Screen Protector For Blackberry Keyone DTEK 70 Screen Protector Tempered Glass Film-in Screen Protectors from Phones & Telecommunications on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
    (from AliExpress Android)
    Ok so I received the Sikai glass screen Protector this morning. Installation took minutes, bubble free application and yes... the edges are curved. Fits like a glove. I approve!

Update***
    The third day after applying I started having trouble with the back button and annoying enough that I have removed the screen Protector and I will be henceforth be staying naked.

Sorry if I mislead anyone as it did work nicely for a couple of days.
    Attached Thumbnails I've found the perfect screen protector!-279692.jpg  
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 07-23-17 at 10:53 PM. Reason: added update
    07-20-17 12:10 PM
    Ok so I received the Sikai glass screen Protector this morning. Installation took minutes, bubble free application and yes... the edges are curved. Fits like a glove. I approve!
    Attached Thumbnails I've found the perfect screen protector!-img_20170720_1153261-2.jpg  
    07-20-17 12:15 PM
    I finally have a really good one. It's a screen glass and it fits just perfect over the curved bezels! It's a 3D glass, so the edges are rounded as the on the keyone. And also the bezels are black colored with transparent 'cutouts' for the navigation buttons.
    Imagine like on the iPhone the full front screen protector with black bezels where the speaker and camera lies.

And also it was very easy to apply. Just cleaned the screen with the given cleaners and drier. I just aligned the transparent cutouts with the navigation buttons, let it go and it fitted perfectly.

Even after accidentally some dust came in between it leaves zero bubbles.

Here the link (german amazon site):

https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B06XS4...UvbUpU12966275
    Attachment 426111
    Is it one of the protectors with the adhesive along the edges?
    07-20-17 12:46 PM
154 12345 ...