Ok after months of thinking i have decided to make the switch. Now i have a problem hehe the keyone is my choice, but i have a feeling that blackberry will release a new qwerty power phone next year with all the stuff the keyone is missing like wireless charging.. now if ill buy the keyone i wont by a new phone within 2 years. So what what do you think i should do???!!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-17 09:18 AM
    There will always be something better next year.
    cribble2k likes this.
    09-18-17 09:30 AM
    There will be a new device every year no matter what you do.

I remember peeps saying same thing with priv.

Do you want a solid keyboard phone with great battery life, Android Nougat (with Oreo on the way) that runs modern apps? Then get it.

Let's say you buy the AT&T space black KEYone for $499 today. Fast forward to September 2018.

You can sell the phone easily for about $255 assuming in good unlocked condition. And that assumes there is another device you want.

Stop over thinking it - get the phone. If you want a keyboard and modern apps, the KEYone is the best option.

Good luck
    ObiGeorge likes this.
    09-18-17 09:35 AM
    I had the same thought but decided I need to get a K1 to see if I like android. Some people regret buying the Silver in April because the up spec'd black edition is available now. That's how it works like DDD said.

You can sell the K1 if something newer you want is released. Or if you have kids, give to them.
    09-18-17 09:37 AM
    I hear your dilemma. it's always like this. but you're asking the wrong people in this forum.......we buy now, think later.
    09-18-17 09:44 AM
    Ok after months of thinking i have decided to make the switch. Now i have a problem hehe the keyone is my choice, but i have a feeling that blackberry will release a new qwerty power phone next year with all the stuff the keyone is missing like wireless charging.. now if ill buy the keyone i wont by a new phone within 2 years. So what what do you think i should do???!!

Posted via CB10
    If you need the pkb, KEYᵒⁿᵉ is it!! Get it...now!! 😉 But if you're fine with vkb and you can wait for some time, that Krypton will most likely be sepc'd up.
    09-18-17 10:16 AM
    KEYone is awesome. Get Special Edition if you can
    09-18-17 12:16 PM
    When ever I get a new phone I just sell the old one I had for a couple hundred bucks you'll never get back anything close to what you paid for it. I think of it as more of a discount towards a new phone when I sell my old devices. And there will always be something better later it's just a matter of you "needing" or " wanting".
    Parker_Lewis likes this.
    09-18-17 12:46 PM
    BB has brought back the one year phone cycle due to the low cost of the keyone.

If they bring out a new bb next year I just sell the keyone, pay off the remaining contract and take out a new one with the latest device.
    09-18-17 06:58 PM
    Wait till December. Then you will have a lot to decide from. Choices...

Passport sent...
    09-18-17 07:23 PM
    I hear your dilemma. it's always like this. but you're asking the wrong people in this forum.......we buy now, think later.
    if we think at all
    09-19-17 05:45 PM
    wait till after the holidays, some interesting stuff will be released for them
    09-22-17 04:56 AM
    Wait at least for the Black Friday deals.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    09-27-17 04:59 PM