Digital River was a pain very true. I bought the Passport from them first to see if it was worth moving 1 of my business lines to AT&T. I ended up returning it but after 2 weeks was having withdrawn so bought it again. The backorder was killing me and they knew nothing.

I bought my Passport SE from B&H Photo as well as a classic or 2 and had zero issues. I am hoping they sell it also.

I talked with my Verizon rep yesterday and tasked her with getting my info on when it is available and said the ONLY reason that she will get my now 2 lines back on Verizon is timely availability of the KEYone. She said it looked like a nice phone.
    05-11-17 08:56 AM
    Considering it was delayed because 'interest exceeded supply', I doubt there will be any selling out of the phone.
    05-11-17 09:03 AM
    I think once more people get their hands on it people will see just how awesome this phone is. I'm really loving it and it's the first time in a long time that I'm really enjoying a new phone. I think the last time was the iPhone 5.
    I have an iPhone 5S sitting on my desk. I "might" use it as a spare phone. Swap the simcard out and take it to the beach but that is where I draw the line. What am I missing?
    05-11-17 09:13 AM
    I have an iPhone 5S sitting on my desk. I "might" use it as a spare phone. Swap the simcard out and take it to the beach but that is where I draw the line. What am I missing?
    It was a huge upgrade for iPhone 4 users because of the increase in screen size and touch ID. Albeit the screen size jump wasn't that big haha
    05-11-17 09:19 AM
    Considering it was delayed because 'interest exceeded supply', I doubt there will be any selling out of the phone.
    What was the original supply though. Everyone remembers the BlackBerry "Sales of the Z10 have exceeded our expectations" as well as the Passport selling out really quick.

I predict it will sell out. TCL doesn't really have an idea on demand (even though they say they do) and it would only make sense to produce a smaller amount of them to see how the device initially sells.
    05-11-17 10:11 AM
    What was the original supply though. Everyone remembers the BlackBerry "Sales of the Z10 have exceeded our expectations" as well as the Passport selling out really quick.

I predict it will sell out. TCL doesn't really have an idea on demand (even though they say they do) and it would only make sense to produce a smaller amount of them to see how the device initially sells.
    Original supply was likely zero, the model I received from Selfridges yesterday, on May 9th had a build date of April 23rd. Basically means they are making them and shipping them right out, they didn't delay to build stock, they hadn't started making them yet.
    05-11-17 10:56 AM
    Just curious if it will be sustained the entirety of the year...

вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (cricket OS 10.3.2.2876) вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵяiv via CB for Android 2.0.3 (TMo OS Lollipop 5.1.1)
    Your passport se hasn't updated to 10.3.3? Mine did and I'm on the cricket network
    05-11-17 12:10 PM
    My prediction is that it keyone will sell about 2 million units for US launch. Total of 4 million before Christmas.
    05-11-17 12:24 PM
    My prediction is that it keyone will sell about 2 million units for US launch. Total of 4 million before Christmas.
    Post bookmarked.
    05-11-17 12:52 PM
    Where can I catch your show? You're HILARIOUS! I can't wait to see the rest of your act!
    05-11-17 01:25 PM
    What does ShopBlackBerry and Digital River have to do with BlackBerry Mobile? I believe that BlackBerry Mobile has their own ideas on handling distribution, good or bad, as shown through UK release.

As far as Digital River, I've bought devices many times, and they've always shown up on time or early. I can't understand the issues people have, especially more than once. Statistically, the problem may lie elsewhere, than Digital River in your case.

Posted via CB10

Because Shop BlackBerry is where the only other two TCL-made BlackBerry branded phones, the DTEK50 and DTEK60 are sold, and distributed by Digital River........

And I'm not talking about delivery times, seeing as Digital River isn't a delivery/courier company. FedEx has always been great.

But I've had to do warranty exchanges with Digital River, where they keep hundreds of dollars on hold on a credit card for the duration of the exchange process, which on more than one occasion lasted nearly 7 weeks. I've bought a black, red, SE Passport, a Z30 and a blue Classic from them.

When a phone isn't sold through a carrier, like the ones I bought, Digital River was the only way to handle any issues with devices. And I don't know about you, but waiting 3-4 weeks for a warranty exchanged device to be sent to me and then another 3-4 for the defective unit to be processed and deemed defective in order for hundreds of dollars to be released from a pre-authorized hold is pretty unacceptable.

Posted via CB10
    megafan2000 likes this.
    05-11-17 01:38 PM
    Where can I catch your show? You're HILARIOUS! I can't wait to see the rest of your act!
    Look at the phone. It's gorgeous! Everyone comparing keyone with Samsung S8! S8 got keyboard case to compete with Keyone!
    05-11-17 01:43 PM
    Because Shop BlackBerry is where the only other two TCL-made BlackBerry branded phones, the DTEK50 and DTEK60 are sold, and distributed by Digital River........

And I'm not talking about delivery times, seeing as Digital River isn't a delivery/courier company. FedEx has always been great.

But I've had to do warranty exchanges with Digital River, where they keep hundreds of dollars on hold on a credit card for the duration of the exchange process, which on more than one occasion lasted nearly 7 weeks. I've bought a black, red, SE Passport, a Z30 and a blue Classic from them.

When a phone isn't sold through a carrier, like the ones I bought, Digital River was the only way to handle any issues with devices. And I don't know about you, but waiting 3-4 weeks for a warranty exchanged device to be sent to me and then another 3-4 for the defective unit to be processed and deemed defective in order for hundreds of dollars to be released from a pre-authorized hold is pretty unacceptable.

Posted via CB10
    I bought my Q5 and Passport from Digital River. I did not have any problems like yours, because I used the Paypal checkout option to be billed later. I received both phones with no money down from me, until they billed me after.

PayPal Credit - Get No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99
    05-11-17 01:57 PM
    Please GOD let Amazon or Best Buy or whoever have KEYones ready to go on the 31st so I don't have to deal with Digital River. It took them almost 2 months for them to process my refund for a Blackberry Classic case because (A) I couldn't exchange it for the black one because the "clear" one they sold in the picture is actually white and (B) I was supposed to call back to inform THEM that my return has arrived at their warehouse to process and then (C ) despite multiple calls during the the 2 months, every single response was either it's processing or the time to refund depends on your bank (Paypal).
    05-11-17 02:11 PM
    Hook me up with your man - that is clearly a top quality 'herbal remedy'.
    SK122387 and krazyatom like this.
    05-11-17 02:17 PM
    05-11-17 02:27 PM
    I bought my Q5 and Passport from Digital River. I did not have any problems like yours, because I used the Paypal checkout option to be billed later. I received both phones with no money down from me, until they billed me after.

PayPal Credit - Get No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99
    Oh, that's PayPay Credit. The hold I was talking about was for the warranty exchange process within the 1 year of purchase. So had your Q5 or Passport needed to undergo warranty repair or exchange, you'd have had to call Digital River and set up a Return Material Authorization, where if you wanted an Advance Exchange (they send you a new/like new device and you send back your defective one), they require you to hand over a credit card and place a certain amount on hold (I want to say around $300 if I remember correctly) in case the defective device is out of warranty, in which case you keep the new/like new phone, they keep the $300, OR they send you defective phone back to you and you return the new/like new phone and they release your $300 back to the card.

The problem was that from the time I started the Advance Exchange, it would be like 7-8 weeks for the process to be completed, with them providing very little correspondence and holding the funds. It's not related to PayPal Credit, because that's a purchasing option, and you can't use PayPal Credit to place funds on hold during the warranty exchange process, unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 02:29 PM
    Yea digital river sucks. Get it from amazon or b&h.
    05-11-17 03:17 PM
    Yea digital river sucks. Get it from amazon or b&h.
    I am hoping from Best Buy. They also have an extended credit plan available.
    05-11-17 03:54 PM
    TCL is making that new phone for T-Mobile so I have to believe they will carry the KEYone. Unfortunately when you walk into a store to buy one the sales help will steer you to a Samsung or an iPhone.
    T-MOBILE sales people I spoke with at my local store generally like TCL and are intrigued by the KEYone. (Yes, they'd heard about it!) Selling Samsung's and iPhones all the time probably gets boring. :-)

Posted with my trusty Z10
    05-11-17 04:06 PM
    For NOW.... it's safe to say : ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS!!!
    05-11-17 05:47 PM
    B&H has been my go to whenever I buy a BlackBerry phone. They ship for free and they never charge any taxes (unless you're in New York). And it's also cheaper than everyone else!

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    mister2d likes this.
    05-11-17 06:07 PM
    I've used digital river twice. Very good service each time.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 06:18 PM
    I've used digital river twice. Very good service each time.

Posted via CB10
    Same goes here, many times and never had a problem.
    05-11-17 06:54 PM
    I imagine they will sell out but how many are they producing? If they sellout after manufacturing 1,000,000 units then now we're talking lol.
    05-11-17 07:06 PM
77 1234