Just curious if it will be sustained the entirety of the year...

вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (cricket OS 10.3.2.2876) вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵяiv via CB for Android 2.0.3 (TMo OS Lollipop 5.1.1)
    krazyatom likes this.
    05-10-17 12:59 PM
    Yes! I am curious how many are available for US launch. When BlackBerry Passport had high demand, BlackBerry didn't have them in stock and it hurt them.
    05-10-17 01:08 PM
    I would expect initially there will be.

A whole year... no.
    05-10-17 01:10 PM
    Just curious if it will be sustained the entirety of the year...

вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (cricket OS 10.3.2.2876) вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵяiv via CB for Android 2.0.3 (TMo OS Lollipop 5.1.1)
    Um, I can say for sure it won't sell out a year straight
    05-10-17 01:31 PM
    It'll be a sellout because there probably won't be many to be sold to begin with.

I hope to get one, but Shop BlackBerry/Digital River has been such a disaster when it came to my Passport(s), Z30, and blue Classic, I'm wary of buying from them again.

Posted via CB10
    pythons likes this.
    05-10-17 01:35 PM
    I believe blackberry mobile will be the only ones with the US variant without buying from Canadian carriers.
    05-10-17 01:46 PM
    I would expect initially there will be.

A whole year... no.
    Yeah, especially if they make no more than a few hundred available at a time. Check out the UK eBay listings...its a freakin' circus already. One guy has it at 750 pounds on buy it now 'free shipping'. Lol!
    05-10-17 02:21 PM
    Yeah, especially if they make no more than a few hundred available at a time. Check out the UK eBay listings...its a freakin' circus already. One guy has it at 750 pounds on buy it now 'free shipping'. Lol!
    Bet he sells it too.... some it would be worth it to end the waiting.
    05-10-17 02:41 PM
    I believe blackberry mobile will be the only ones with the US variant without buying from Canadian carriers.
    I think that online sites such as Amazon, B and H Photo, and Best Buy will be options. I am really hoping for Best Buy, since I could order it for pickup there.
    paperbackpiles likes this.
    05-10-17 03:10 PM
    It'll be a sellout because there probably won't be many to be sold to begin with.

I hope to get one, but Shop BlackBerry/Digital River has been such a disaster when it came to my Passport(s), Z30, and blue Classic, I'm wary of buying from them again.

Posted via CB10
    If it's like the UK - shopblackberry (which will surely shut down shortly) will simply redirect you to blackberrymobile and that simply links you to Amazon and other retailers.

Bottom line I'd forget previous experiences with blackberry because you will not be buying the keyone from them.
    05-10-17 03:17 PM
    LOL, a sellout if they ever actually release it and produce more than 10,000...
    05-10-17 03:38 PM
    It won't sell out. TCL will have more than enough to support U.S. sales.
    05-10-17 03:45 PM
    It won't sell out. TCL will have more than enough to support U.S. sales.
    Optimistic thinking is good. BB history says otherwise.

I hope to get one and I wish others good luck also in their timely purchase.
    05-11-17 07:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    What does ShopBlackBerry and Digital River have to do with BlackBerry Mobile? I believe that BlackBerry Mobile has their own ideas on handling distribution, good or bad, as shown through UK release.

As far as Digital River, I've bought devices many times, and they've always shown up on time or early. I can't understand the issues people have, especially more than once. Statistically, the problem may lie elsewhere, than Digital River in your case.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 07:27 AM
    I wish additional US Carriers would be announced. Just get the info out there.
    Mike-Mike likes this.
    05-11-17 07:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    This. It will sell out, but only if they don't have many to sell. And that's likely.
    Wezard likes this.
    05-11-17 07:36 AM
    I wish additional US Carriers would be announced. Just get the info out there.
    They can't announce what doesn't exist. US carriers weren't interested with DTEK line and didn't carry them.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 07:46 AM
    Everyone I believe knows this by now but BlackBerry is no longer running the show for the KEYone.
    This is 100% TCL doing the production, marketing and distribution of KEYone.

BlackBerry designed the phone (their final design) and that's it. TCL has licensed the BlackBerry name and BlackBerry software on it. Part of that license agreement will be support updates on the software and that's about it.
    This is all on TCL now to negotiate with retailers and Carriers. BlackBerry history no longer applies as for blunders on marketing/ distribution, except for perception I guess. Let's see what TCL does in next few weeks before we judge too much..
    05-11-17 07:59 AM
    With a whopping thirty devices allocated to the US market, a sell out is certainly possible, just.
    drcharlton and Wezard like this.
    05-11-17 07:59 AM
    Optimistic thinking is good. BB history says otherwise.

I hope to get one and I wish others good luck also in their timely purchase.
    It's a good thing we can't use the history of BlackBerry releasing devices to predict how TCL will release the device.
    05-11-17 08:02 AM
    Everyone I believe knows this by now but BlackBerry is no longer running the show for the KEYone.
    This is 100% TCL doing the production, marketing and distribution of KEYone.

BlackBerry designed the phone (their final design) and that's it. TCL has licensed the BlackBerry name and BlackBerry software on it. Part of that license agreement will be support updates on the software and that's about it.
    This is all on TCL now to negotiate with retailers and Carriers. BlackBerry history no longer applies as for blunders on marketing/ distribution, except for perception I guess. Let's see what TCL does in next few weeks before we judge too much..
    don't confuse the masses. It says Blackberry on it, therefore it carries 100% of the baggage that Blackberry ever had in every aspect--but of course 0% of the good things.
    05-11-17 08:07 AM
    TCL is making that new phone for T-Mobile so I have to believe they will carry the KEYone. Unfortunately when you walk into a store to buy one the sales help will steer you to a Samsung or an iPhone.
    05-11-17 08:37 AM
    don't confuse the masses. It says Blackberry on it, therefore it carries 100% of the baggage that Blackberry ever had in every aspect--but of course 0% of the good things.
    Fair but for all us knowledgeable posters here we know it's TCL.
    Everyone else, not so much. Hope they get it right by end of May.
    05-11-17 08:39 AM
    TCL is making that new phone for T-Mobile so I have to believe they will carry the KEYone. Unfortunately when you walk into a store to buy one the sales help will steer you to a Samsung or an iPhone.
    Since that's what most people want and salesperson job is to make a sale, isn't that what's supposed to happen? I mean CB is full of people that get mad when salesperson tries selling them something other than BlackBerry. Wouldn't people that go to buy a popular brand get equally upset if shown a BlackBerry instead?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 08:42 AM
    I think once more people get their hands on it people will see just how awesome this phone is. I'm really loving it and it's the first time in a long time that I'm really enjoying a new phone. I think the last time was the iPhone 5.
    phuoc likes this.
    05-11-17 08:48 AM
77 123 ...