Chi acquisterà il nuovo telefono con tastiera fisica di BlackBerry? Postate qui!

Who is going to purchase the new phone with PKB? Post here!

Personally I am getting one as soon as it is available on BlackBerry.com or whatever website TCL will use to sell the device..
    03-15-17 02:16 PM
    Io lo comprero', non vedo l'ora...

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 04:33 PM
    yay I was feeling lonely without a proper waiting room lol

Do you think we will get some kind of localized version for the keyboard? I placed my preorder at clove but I'm in doubt about that
    03-15-17 07:35 PM
    yay I was feeling lonely without a proper waiting room lol

Do you think we will get some kind of localized version for the keyboard? I placed my preorder at clove but I'm in doubt about that
    Lol.. Yep a little bit too many waiting rooms but it is nice to have an idea of the potential buyers divided by countries..

I doubt there will be a dedicated keyboard. Plus.. You can type really well Italian on the US keyboard. I have been doing that for years..
    03-15-17 07:56 PM
    super! So I will stick to my preorder @clove
    03-15-17 08:01 PM
    super! So I will stick to my preorder clove
    I have preordered from Clove as well but I will switch to amazon.it if it seems to become available there in due course; the keyboards are the same but amazon.it customer service rocks, plus it's neat to have the proper power plug for the charger.

I'm in Finland, btw, with no hope of any local availability. Hope you don't mind me stopping by at your waiting room!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 08:18 PM
    I have preordered from Clove as well but I will switch to amazon.it if it seems to become available there in due course;
    totally agree
    03-15-17 08:22 PM
    Io aspetto che cala il prezzo, sei piotte so troppe

BlackBerry passport
    03-15-17 09:58 PM
    I have preordered from Clove as well but I will switch to amazon.it if it seems to become available there in due course; the keyboards are the same but amazon.it customer service rocks, plus it's neat to have the proper power plug for the charger.

I'm in Finland, btw, with no hope of any local availability. Hope you don't mind me stopping by at your waiting room!

Posted via CB10
    Not at all! You are welcome
    03-16-17 02:14 PM
    Any news about Tim Business availability? So far my contact told me they were not even sure to offer it
    04-30-17 11:15 AM
    Probably there are better chances to get it from Vodafone. At least Vodafone UK listed the device on the coming soon page:

coming-soon/index.htm?dfacid=1&cid=aff-aw-default-85386&callwinid=85386&awc=1257_1493567206_c1d40794 bce06377a2703c341ad8343d

That does not mean that also Vodafone IT will carry it but... chances are higher without this carrier
    04-30-17 11:49 AM
    Got a call from a TIM Business / Impresa Semplice employees. They didn't insert it yet and likely it's not gonna be for sure in the two next months. They even carried DTEK50, so I really hope they'll offer Keyone

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 05:55 PM
    05-26-17 09:28 AM
    It just appeared on "Gli Stockisti" website. EU distribution. No price nor availability date, I'll call them soon to get more infos.

https://www.stockisti.com/it/blackbe...2gb-black.html

Posted via CB10
    05-29-17 05:54 AM
    Found this store : Amastore

They will have the UK version back in stock Thursday 15. Anybody already bought from them?
    Last edited by mikealfatango; 06-07-17 at 12:20 PM.
    06-07-17 06:39 AM
    Officially in Italy! Hereafter dedicated TCL press release:

COMUNICATO STAMPA
    Milano – 7 giugno 2017 – TCL Communicationi, tra i principali produttori di smartphone al mondo, annuncia l’arrivo di BlackBerry® KEYone sul mercato italiano: un telefono completamente nuovo che offre prestazioni ineguagliabili e l’esperienza Android™ più sicura. Si tratta del primo lancio di un prodotto TCL Communication sotto il marchio BlackBerry e fa seguito all’accordo di licenza con BlackBerry Limited, siglato nel dicembre del 2016. BlackBerry KEYone è disponibile fin da ora nella rete dei distributori di Ingram Micro Italia e prossimamente presso gli operatori telefonici.
    Johnathan Young, Head of European distribution, Business Unit di TCL Communication, ha affermato: “KEYone di BlackBerry è stato sviluppato per aziende e professionisti che utilizzano lo smartphone in ambito professionale e sul quale contano affinché il loro lavoro possa essere svolto al meglio. I clienti che sono alla ricerca di un dispositivo dal design accattivante ma che sia anche affidabile e durevole, con un display robusto abbinato ad una batteria che garantisca una carica lunga per arrivare in fondo alla giornata di lavoro, saranno entusiasti di KEYone”.
    Sergio Ceresa, Direttore della divisione Mobility di Ingram, ha dichiarato: “Siamo molto soddisfatti di questo accordo con TCL Communication per BlackBerry KEYone: è la continuazione della nostra partnership di grande successo con questo gruppo e siamo davvero molto interessati ai nuovi sviluppi che si delineano. Il dispositivo ha ottenuto recensioni stellari dai partner e ci aspettiamo un lancio di grande successo. I nostri team Mobile e IT Sales sono prontissimi e stanno ricevendo già i preordini”.

No precise date about carrier availability. I will them tomorrow to get more informations.
    06-07-17 12:17 PM
    Found this store : Amastore

They will have the UK version back in stock Thursday 15. Anybody already bought from them?
    Bought mine from Clove UK May 18, fast shipping, no issues/defects at all.
    06-07-17 01:56 PM
    I finally decided to pull the plug and get mine from Selfriges Italy.. estimated delivery next Tue, the 13th of June, obviously in Italy!
    06-07-17 03:30 PM
    I was at TIM in Firenze during a past trip and they said eventually it will come... I really hope so. Ciao.
    06-07-17 04:02 PM
    Thanks, good news (even if they told me something different recently in Milano)!
    I'm only trying to follow the thing in Italy as a matter of curiosity, but also for carrier availability, for our company.

Maybe I'll get one from Clove as well to try it personally before (if it gets back in stock this week), but they and others were out of stock and Carphone doesn't invoice to EU VAT numbers...

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 02:43 AM
    Guys.. really nice device! I actually received it before the ETA and I have been playing with it since last Fri.. I can't really take my hands off from the device.. and battery life is REALLY amazing!

Soddisfatto e spero che sia presto disponibile ufficialmente in Italia!!
    06-13-17 10:02 AM
    It is available at Media World. Just got one!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 01:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    Congrats on your purchase! How do you like the phone?

Also.. What software release do you have on that KEYone?
    06-15-17 01:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    Can I ask where?
    Just curious to see it and compare with the K1 I've bought from clove uk (zero issues btw).
    06-15-17 02:55 AM
    Today and tomorrow at MediaWorld (italian brand of MediaMkt) there is a promotion where you "save vat" = 18% discount on all the item.
    KeyOne all included for approx 500€.

I passed by one today, they had the last one,. They get few units per shops and they go in 24 hrs.
    07-22-17 04:41 AM