Just wondering does any one has a problem with the latest BlackBerry keyboard update? The update doesn't seem to really register the press on my spacebar.

Uninstalling the latest update make the problem go away.

So, does anyone notice this particular issue?
    09-12-17 01:06 AM
    Just wondering does any one has a problem with the latest BlackBerry keyboard update? The update doesn't seem to really register the press on my spacebar.

Uninstalling the latest update make the problem go away.

So, does anyone notice this particular issue?
    Have you tried rebooting?
    09-12-17 01:12 AM
    Have you tried rebooting?
    Yea. Problem still persist even after rebooting and wiping the phone with fresh install
    09-12-17 02:05 AM
    I guess you can report it to BB Mobile

And lef's see if other have the problem.
    09-12-17 08:48 AM
    my keyboard works flawlessly before and after the update, so yours could be an unfortunate hardware issue
    09-12-17 09:14 AM
    I guess you can report it to BB Mobile

And lef's see if other have the problem.
    I have no idea whether it is due to firmware issues but once i manually updated from AAM 481 to the latest AAO472, issues that plague me previously has been resolved since the update.

Capacitive home buttons are able to function normally. Previously, it does not respond at all when it is flat on the table.

Typing-wise, is now back to normal. The keypress on the spacebar has been registered normally so now i get my spacing back in my sentences.
    09-20-17 12:35 PM
    I have no idea whether it is due to firmware issues but once i manually updated from AAM 481 to the latest AAO472, issues that plague me previously has been resolved since the update.

Capacitive home buttons are able to function normally. Previously, it does not respond at all when it is flat on the table.

Typing-wise, is now back to normal. The keypress on the spacebar has been registered normally so now i get my spacing back in my sentences.
    Glad to hear things are resolved.
    09-20-17 03:55 PM