This is not a short post, come back to this when you have time to read. I've been using Priv for almost 2 months after using BB10 for 3 years and BBOS for over 7 years before that, so I am probably one of those few people who utilize near %100 of advertised and non-advertised functionalities of all BB branded platforms. PS: I miss my Playbook, the 4th orphan platform

As hardware, Priv is a beautiful device. It functions amazing as a communication device but there is a huge disconnect between the Keyboard and the Touch-Screen. It's as if Blackberry had two totally independent work on the device. Android as it is today is not meant to take advantage of keyboard, but BB has done an amazing job trying to integrate it as much as possible. For the most part, it works. Regular (non-Power) users probably won't even realize what's missing since all they do is slide the keyboard when they want to type, and slide it back in when they are done, they go back to using On-Screen functionality. With a device like DTEK70/Mercury/TBA, keyboard is not something you can just tuck away. Unless Blackberry focuses on the keyboard and turns into an vital part of the device, I am afraid it won't make it. If Priv didn't make it with it's nearly, completely optional keyboard, it will be very difficult to push the new device on consumers.

Let me list some of the issues that made the keyboard non-essential on Priv, also some non-keyboard related issues that BB should consider addressing:

• Utilize the keyboard to make it worth having it on the device. (Read details below)
    • Email action Icons at the bottom (or at least an option to move some of them to bottom like folder/delete/etc since we don't have KB shortcut for some of these) This is especially important with a device like Mercury/DTEK70 where you cannot simply tuck the keyboard away.
    • Add More action icons like marking read/unread, Snooze, Flag
    • Keyboard Shortcuts to email functions listed above, especially to mark the email Read/Unread while reading. There is room for that on top. If we have keyboard shortcuts for these, BB can leave them on top, after all we don�t have to tap on them if we have keyboard shortcuts.
    • More than 2 suggested folders in File To.. dialog or Keyboard shortcut to choose More folders link. (This may not be familiar to those who do not file emails, but BB knows what I am talking about, but to help you understand more, read on, I detailed this below).
    • Mouse cursor in Web browser and Email body, maybe by double tapping on keyboard or with a gesture.
    • Pinch zoom in keyboard.
    • Blackberry Font
    • Search by Sender/Subject (tap and hold or with three button dialog), or "More from this Sender.."
    • Adding emails to bottom of the contact (similar to Outlook) so we can see at least most recent 5 or 10 emails from selected contact.
    • Hub Attachment option when drafting an email (this was genius, but I assume Android is not smart enough to do this just yet)
    • Fixing the Device Search/Google Search (�Type and Go�) function, cursor jumps to beginning as it is now.
    • Introduce a default Music App, if possible port the amazing BB Music Player App
    • Introduce a default Picture/Photos app
    • Bring back the Compass
    • Google search does not have the text field focused when the app is launched, you have to tap, making PKB less useful.
    • Fixing BB Device Search to clear when it launches, it retains previous search phrase for some reason.
    • Middle button to Pause in Music Apps, currently it does not pause, but mutes.
    • Volume rockers to function as Next/Previous like they did for over a decade.
    • Master Notifications (in case we want to overwrite all for all accounts instead of one by one) not having to go through each account, very tedious especially if you have 6-7 or more accounts.
    • Expanding some of the above:
    • Utilizing the Keyboard: Some of the dedicated BB users go through hundreds of emails per day, I realized that Keyboard gets used less and less because it is not as intuitive or useful as it was on BB10 Devices. For example you cannot simply hit U to go to next unread email and hit enter to start reading. You actually have to tap on the screen. The fix for this would be to utilize the touch sensitive keyboard to funciton like the beloved trackpad. Double tap to enable on screen selector scroll up and down on the center of the keyboard to highlight emails, and when you see the one you want to open, just hit Enter.
    • More than 2 folders in File To..:
    • Similarly when filing emails, hitting the ever beloved �I� gives you 1-2 folders that BB assumes as correct folder (By the way, BB10 used to be a extremely accurate, Android Hub is about %50 accurate) in order to file you have to tap on the screen, it�s not so bad if you have the right folder on screen, but if you have to open all folders, this means you actually have to go back and forth between keyboard and on screen at least 2-3 more times, while this could be done on BB10 with fewer key presses, and yet even fewer keypresses on BB7. Solution for this would be to hit �I� for File to.. dialog, followed by hitting Entery to file into the suggested folder or hitting Space to interact �Open All Folders� typing the folder name, and then hitting Enter to file the email after typing the folder name enough for there to be 1 suggestion, returning to email reading screen so user can use N/P to keep reading.
    • Consistent behavior across functionality, here is an example of inconsistency:
    • On Blackberry Priv, filing an email by hitting keyboard letter �I� then tapping on a folder takes you back to email body (reading) screen, however tapping Folder Icon on the screen then tapping on a folder closes the email and it takes you back to main hub or email list screen. It also behaves differently depending on if the folder is being Synced or not.
    • It would be much better if users can choose what happens when an email is filed into a folder, but for the time being this should at least be consistent (for example, staying on email screen) since most people who file an email will go to next email by having to move their hand up to screen and tap on the next email, while they could simply hit P or N on the keyboard.
      The following are not crucial, but they are few things I noticed that bugged me in BB Android, things that worked very well but were removed/modified/broken in Android Hub or overall on the device and would improve user experience if they are implemented or fixed.

• Lift to wake has been inconsistent on Priv, I noticed it would wake even while driving assuming that I picked it up, perhaps it�s a sensitivity issue.
    • Keyboard auto launch/shortcut: Slide the keyboard to A) Compose a Text, B) Compose an Email from Default Account, C) Start Searching Web / Device Search or User Defined Action (Only while the screen is on home) Of course this applies only to Priv since there is no sliding with DTEK70/Mercury, but we never know if a new slider is on the way.
    • Font Settings (smaller font in message list) yes this makes it difficult to tap, so for that we need the double tap to select email highlight task which I mentioned above, this way email list can be more condensed if necessary since we won't be tapping as much.
    • More view options in message list (From:, To:, CC:, How many lines of Email, etc) At least we should have TO: visible if we can't have filters.
    • Filtering options (For example, If I am in CC: set low proirity, if I am only one in TO: set High priority, rest Normal)
    • HTML Notes in Contacts enabled.
    • Option to Archive into a pre-selected folder or option to Snooze/Archive (For example, when you hit Snooze there would be an option to Archive; but a single swipe Archive option would be great, with a user selectable destination folder)

Happy Holidays everyone!
    12-23-16 12:00 AM
    Sounds like the Hub team needs to get a BlackBerry-branded version of Aquamail and/or Nine Email and make it work with a physical keyboard.
    valer466 likes this.
    12-23-16 12:33 AM
    Unfortunately BlackBerry no longer controls the OS, just the apps, so they are constrained by what hooks into the OS are provided by Google.

As you have mentioned, integrating a physical keyboard into an OS designed for virtual keyboards will be a challenge for both BlackBerry's software and TCL's hardware.

We also still don't know the extent to which the keyboard may support gestures and trackpad actions.
    12-23-16 01:10 AM
    Good read ... Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts.

I agree with everything you mentioned. Mainly, there is a disconnect between the Priv Keyboard and rest of the phone. Especially as it relates to navigation around the OS/Apps.

The reason the odd body style / shape of the Passport works so well, is because the OS/Navigation all revolves around your thumbs being on, around or close to the keyboard. It's this workflow that BB needs to build upon with the Mercury. And I agree 100%, that it's just not there with the Priv.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    12-23-16 08:26 AM
    Middle button to Pause in Music Apps, currently it does not pause, but mutes.
    Volume rockers to function as Next/Previous like they did for over a decade.
    This can be accomplished by this app, but there's a bug that takes the phone in and out, I've been trying to get the developer to fix it.

forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-button-mapper-customize-hardware-t3361340
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ar2.homebutton

And I do not agree to having BlackBerry versions of the apps, like Music, Compass, Gallery. Google still requires their versions installed as per the Play Services agreement, so you're just adding bloat. At most maybe their version in the Play Store, and maybe during setup you can choose to download, but it'll just end up being bloat. You're just reinventing the wheel when there are a bajillion replacements in the Store.
    Mirko935 likes this.
    12-23-16 08:50 AM
    And I do not agree to having BlackBerry versions of the apps, like Music, Compass, Gallery. Google still requires their versions installed as per the Play Services agreement, so you're just adding bloat. At most maybe their version in the Play Store, and maybe during setup you can choose to download, but it'll just end up being bloat. You're just reinventing the wheel when there are a bajillion replacements in the Store.
    If you install BB Hub+ on any android device, it adds BB Contacts and Hub Email, BB Notes, BB Calender among other apps, these result in duplicate apps in those devices that came with default Contacts, Email, Calender, etc.. Currently there is no Compass on default Music app in Android. Google Play Music is a commercial platform to sell music and the music player is far from a good music player for offline music since it's main purpose is to sell you streaming music. Blackberry should be able to disable or give users the option of choosing default Pictures, Music etc apps in similar ways Samsung, LG and other manufacturers do on their versions of Android, but these are seriously the least of our worries when it comes to Blackberry making the Android as close to what Blackberry was as possible in future releases.

Bryan said there are more updates on the way, so hopefully we will see more changes & improvements, but without some of the major improvements I listed in first part of my post, Mercury may end up being "just another Android phone with a Keyboard" instead of a Blackberry.

Thanks for the button mapper suggestion, I have that and use it on my Samsung tablet (my son kept hitting the back/recent button accidentally since buttons are so sensitive to touch, so I turned them into press and hold with this app, didn't think about using it on my Priv for some reason, good call)
    12-23-16 01:39 PM
    on default Music app in Android.
    Google Play Music IS the default audio player. I use it every day to play files on my SD card, I just flick it to "Downloaded Only". Also you know that you can upload 30k songs to Google and stream your own music right? No subscription required.

Also I think disabling Play apps is not allowed, there is a set standard for apps that must be included and enabled. Unless EU steps in and make an "N" version of Android.
    Mirko935 likes this.
    12-23-16 02:32 PM
    Google Play Music IS the default audio player. I use it every day to play files on my SD card, I just flick it to "Downloaded Only". Also you know that you can upload 30k songs to Google and stream your own music right? No subscription required.

Also I think disabling Play apps is not allowed, there is a set standard for apps that must be included and enabled. Unless EU steps in and make an "N" version of Android.
    Play apps can be disabled since at least Lollipop, I was doing it from day 1 of owning my LG G3 until I decided I rather liked a couple services like Music and Movie & TV.
    12-23-16 02:56 PM
    Play apps can be disabled since at least Lollipop, I was doing it from day 1 of owning my LG G3 until I decided I rather liked a couple services like Music and Movie & TV.
    You can disable them, but I mean the OEM can't disable it out of the box.
    12-23-16 03:08 PM
    AFAIK even the stock Gmail app is enabled by default on BB Android phones; you'd think that'd be the first one BB would disable if they could.
    12-23-16 03:47 PM
    AFAIK even the stock Gmail app is enabled by default on BB Android phones; you'd think that'd be the first one BB would disable if they could.
    Yeah, number one source of the "OMG I'm getting duplicate Hub notifications! Android Hub sucks!" complaint.

...only to find out that Gmail is enabled on both the Hub and Google Accounts.
    12-23-16 03:56 PM
    Ah yes, didn't even cross my mind. Wonder if it's possible.
    12-23-16 04:11 PM
    Ah yes, didn't even cross my mind. Wonder if it's possible.
    More than likely, no. There is a set of guidelines (Google Mobile Services) which defines what is optional and required. Though the terms doesn't seem public, only among the Android partners. Only last change that was known is Hangouts is no longer required but optional on telephony products.

Google is demoting Hangouts to "optional" in the Google Apps package for Android, to be replaced by Duo
    12-23-16 04:26 PM
    More than likely, no. There is a set of guidelines (Google Mobile Services) which defines what is optional and required. Though the terms doesn't seem public, only among the Android partners. Only last change that was known is Hangouts is no longer required but optional on telephony products.

Google is demoting Hangouts to "optional" in the Google Apps package for Android, to be replaced by Duo
    Yes - although that is now optional, I doubt we'll ever see a day where King Google allows the serfs to make gmail an optional extra on their phones.
    12-24-16 07:24 AM
    Thanks for the nice post. Bbos7 was really good in features.
    12-24-16 08:31 AM

I think BlackBerry could make it part of BlackBerry Hub set up, asking user if they want to disable stock apps and run a script to disable them. Anyway I don't want this thread to focus on apps alone, it's more than that and apps is a very small part of the issue.
    12-24-16 03:33 PM
    I think BlackBerry could make it part of BlackBerry Hub set up,asking user if they want to disable stock apps and run a script to disable them. Anyway I don't want this thread to focus on apps alone, it's more than that and apps is a very small part of the issue.
    I would guess this alone would cause Google to reject BlackBerry's software and would be against the partner rules.
    12-24-16 10:48 PM
    When you play in the Google sandbox you must agree to their terms. You can't cherry-pick what you want to keep and leave out.

Face it. Blackberry running Android will always be a different, compromised experience if you're coming from BB10.

He Hates These Cans! - Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    12-24-16 11:00 PM
    I would guess this alone would cause Google to reject BlackBerry's software and would be against the partner rules.
    Again, there are a lot more things that BB needs to worry about than adding/remove apps or giving users an option to disable (which by the way is user's decision, not BB's or Google's at that point, but I won't go into that).

I actually want to focus more on Keyboard since Mercury's main selling point will be the keyboard, and without a strong connection between keyboard and operating system, most importantly Hub, it's going to be tough for BB to push it.

If by any chance BB does not improve the keyboard's operation or give users more options/convenience when they are forced to have the huge distance they have to travel with their thumbs from keyboard all the way up to the top of the screen for certain actions & functions, it's going to be even tougher.
    12-25-16 12:14 AM
    It's great how everyone on this site is an expert, kind of like watching a football game in a bar...

I don't want to be overly negative, but most of your issues aren't issues at all, rather just suggestions or things you'd like to see for whatever reason. Plus, you shouldn't put everything like this in one place, some of your suggestions are general, some are Hub-specific etc. At least sort them somehow, as this was quite hard to read.

So, to address some..
    • Utilize the keyboard to make it worth having it on the device. (Read details below)
      For me it's very worth having on the device as it is. It could be better, but it's already a great addition
    • Email action Icons at the bottom (or at least an option to move some of them to bottom like folder/delete/etc since we don't have KB shortcut for some of these) This is especially important with a device like Mercury/DTEK70 where you cannot simply tuck the keyboard away.
      This I can agree with, but you can't really put everything at the same place, and the design in general should follow some standards. Menu button and additional features are mainly at the top in Android, and the app would look a bit out of place if it was otherwise. Option would be ok for those who'd prefer it different.
      Where?
    • Keyboard Shortcuts to email functions listed above, especially to mark the email Read/Unread while reading. There is room for that on top. If we have keyboard shortcuts for these, BB can leave them on top, after all we don’t have to tap on them if we have keyboard shortcuts.
      I can agree with this.
    • Mouse cursor in Web browser and Email body, maybe by double tapping on keyboard or with a gesture.
      This was considered in a Priv beta afaik, but was given up on. I'm not sure if it would function great.
      As was pointed out to me when I made a thread about it, this already exists, e.g. in the Camera app when you browse pictures. It has to be implemented on an app to app basis, so it's impossible for BB to make it work everywhere.
    • Blackberry Font
      Absolutely irrelevant and certainly can't be considered an issue as the topic title suggests, but if it would make you happy... Perhaps a font changer could be implemented if someone at BB has free time to deal with something like that
    • Search by Sender/Subject (tap and hold or with three button dialog), or "More from this Sender.."
      Not a bad idea.
    • Adding emails to bottom of the contact (similar to Outlook) so we can see at least most recent 5 or 10 emails from selected contact.
      As above.
    • Hub Attachment option when drafting an email (this was genius, but I assume Android is not smart enough to do this just yet)
      Not sure what do you mean?
    • Fixing the Device Search/Google Search (“Type and Go”) function, cursor jumps to beginning as it is now.
      Device Search could use some enhancements, I agree.
    • Introduce a default Music App, if possible port the amazing BB Music Player App
      Absolutely not. Waste of time and money, there are thousands of music apps on Android and it would just me more bloat to me. Some third party ROMs I used before on other Androids had a music, picture etc. app chooser upon installation which I wouldn't mind seeing, but it's such a low priority thing that it makes zero difference to me.
      As above.
    • Bring back the Compass
      Talking about bloat... How many people really require a dedicated compass app?
    • Google search does not have the text field focused when the app is launched, you have to tap, making PKB less useful.
      I don't believe BB can do that.
    • Fixing BB Device Search to clear when it launches, it retains previous search phrase for some reason.
      As mentioned, Device Search needs an upgrade.
      As someone said, there are apps that can do it, but it would be great if it was configurable etc.
      Would be nice
    • Master Notifications (in case we want to overwrite all for all accounts instead of one by one) not having to go through each account, very tedious especially if you have 6-7 or more accounts.
      I'm not sure what do you mean.
    • Lift to wake has been inconsistent on Priv, I noticed it would wake even while driving assuming that I picked it up, perhaps it’s a sensitivity issue.
      It can't be 100 % consistent due to the way that function works, it's far better than on iPhone 7 as far as I have heard from iPhone users and seen on YouTube videos. I'm perfectly happy with it.
    • Keyboard auto launch/shortcut: Slide the keyboard to A) Compose a Text, B) Compose an Email from Default Account, C) Start Searching Web / Device Search or User Defined Action (Only while the screen is on home) Of course this applies only to Priv since there is no sliding with DTEK70/Mercury, but we never know if a new slider is on the way.
      Why wouldn't you slide and e.g. press T to compose a text? This would make all the homescreen keyboard shortcuts useless in favor of one shortcut. Makes no sense.
    • Font Settings (smaller font in message list) yes this makes it difficult to tap, so for that we need the double tap to select email highlight task which I mentioned above, this way email list can be more condensed if necessary since we won't be tapping as much.
      I never have anything against smaller fonts

This is enough from me for now. Merry Christmas
    12-25-16 06:53 AM
    I don't want to be overly negative, but most of your issues aren't issues at all,
    There is a general tone of fear for change around here. Most of this list, as well as a lot of other threads titled one device to another is just asking if Android can behave exactly like BB10/BB OS.
    Mirko935 likes this.
    12-25-16 07:14 AM
    Again, there are a lot more things that BB needs to worry about than adding/remove apps or giving users an option to disable (which by the way is user's decision, not BB's or Google's at that point, but I won't go into that).

I actually want to focus more on Keyboard since Mercury's main selling point will be the keyboard, and without a strong connection between keyboard and operating system, most importantly Hub, it's going to be tough for BB to push it.

If by any chance BB does not improve the keyboard's operation or give users more options/convenience when they are forced to have the huge distance they have to travel with their thumbs from keyboard all the way up to the top of the screen for certain actions & functions, it's going to be even tougher.
    They always had the option, just go to the app's info page and disable it there. It was never grayed out, unlike on some Samsung phones where they disallow that.

As for the "strong connection with the Hub and the system", this is never going to happen. You're pretty much asking BlackBerry to rewrite BB10 on Android, they are just different systems with different use case and paradigms. Your whole post is starting to sound like xenophobia going from BB10 to Android.
    12-25-16 07:44 AM
    This was an amazing post. Great work OP
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    12-25-16 04:47 PM
    Thanks for the reply, at least I know someone else read my long post. I am glad to see all your objections as well as thoughts on these.

So, to address some..
    My response

This I can agree with, but you can't really put everything at the same place, and the design in general should follow some standards. Menu button and additional features are mainly at the top in Android, and the app would look a bit out of place if it was otherwise. Option would be ok for those who'd prefer it different.
      Being on top would help if you don't have a keyboard at the bottom of the device, especially when some of those buttons (like mark read/unread etc as for being mainly on top, it doesn't really make it as useful.
      Where?
      Here, Where they currently have "File" and "Delete" icons. Look at the amount of space that's there, so instead of having to tap on 3 buttons, they could just leave them exposed.
    • Keyboard Shortcuts to email functions listed above, especially to mark the email Read/Unread while reading. There is room for that on top. If we have keyboard shortcuts for these, BB can leave them on top, after all we don�t have to tap on them if we have keyboard shortcuts.
      I can agree with this.
      As was pointed out to me when I made a thread about it, this already exists, e.g. in the Camera app when you browse pictures. It has to be implemented on an app to app basis, so it's impossible for BB to make it work everywhere.
      Why is it impossible for BB to implement? If it works as scroll up and down, it can work as pinch to zoom, at least in browser, for example or even emails. Have you ever double tap on an email to try and zoom, only for it to open the browser because some emails are full of links and it's hard to find a spot where it won't open a new browser. It must be a bug in Hub.
    • Blackberry Font
      Absolutely irrelevant and certainly can't be considered an issue as the topic title suggests, but if it would make you happy... Perhaps a font changer could be implemented if someone at BB has free time to deal with something like that
      I agree, this is not an issue, I should have moved it to bottom with others, not sure how I left it up here, but to stand apart from the generic Android crowd, at least they could offer because BB font was much more easy to read, and looked classier to begin with.
      Not a bad idea.
      As above.
      Not sure what do you mean? Not a BB10 user? I would have to fire up my Passport to show you this, but basically when you draft a new email or when you are replying/forwarding, you can hit Attach, and there would be bunch of options (as it is now, picture, file, etc..) one of the option used to be "Hub Attachment". Hitting that will let you attach a file from another email directly in this screen without having to open/save and then navigate to that attachment. This was an amazing function and I can't believe this wasn't promoted by BB in the past.
    • Fixing the Device Search/Google Search (�Type and Go�) function, cursor jumps to beginning as it is now.
      Device Search could use some enhancements, I agree. Some enhancement? It doesn't work properly, it needs to be looked at as priority. One of the reasons I loved BB was because it had the best device search, nothing can come close to it. Now the app is nice to have but it's pain to use in Android.
      Absolutely not. Waste of time and money, there are thousands of music apps on Android and it would just me more bloat to me. Some third party ROMs I used before on other Androids had a music, picture etc. app chooser upon installation which I wouldn't mind seeing, but it's such a low priority thing that it makes zero difference to me. I wouldn't call it a waste of time, a proper music app is important, but I guess it's your personal preference against mine, totally understandable.
      As above. Yep, Same as above. Google's nosy Pictures app is fine but if you don't care about sharing all your pictures with google, it's annoying to see that crossed out cloud icon in every picture, nagging you. Or installing 3rd party app that wants access to pretty much everything on your phone
      I don't believe BB can do that. Maybe they can remind Google that BB is still making Keyboard devices.
      As mentioned, Device Search needs an upgrade.
      As someone said, there are apps that can do it, but it would be great if it was configurable etc.
      Would be nice
      I'm not sure what do you mean. How many accounts do you have on your device, I have 8, and I recently realized that you have to go through each and every one if you want to disable new message indicators/vibrations/sounds/etc. and there is no one universal way to disable notifications for all those accounts or set them all one color, etc..
    • Lift to wake has been inconsistent on Priv, I noticed it would wake even while driving assuming that I picked it up, perhaps it�s a sensitivity issue.
      It can't be 100 % consistent due to the way that function works, it's far better than on iPhone 7 as far as I have heard from iPhone users and seen on YouTube videos. I'm perfectly happy with it. I wasn't aware that iPhone had this issue, I simply disabled it, because it kept waking up one very single vibration, distracting me in total darkness when driving. I had to keep the phone face down.
      Why wouldn't you slide and e.g. press T to compose a text? This would make all the homescreen keyboard shortcuts useless in favor of one shortcut. Makes no sense. It's an option, currently home screen shortcuts can be disabled in favor of touch and type or hold. You can easily hit O to go back home to do those things, but for this I was looking at it from making the keyboard more interactive. It won't apply to Mercury like I said but at least in Priv it could be a second option, or if they will make another slider. Surely it is pointless if they won't make another slider and eventually focus on other android blackberries.
      I never have anything against smaller fonts
    12-27-16 03:59 PM
    Keyboard auto launch/shortcut: Slide the keyboard to A) Compose a Text, B) Compose an Email from Default Account, C) Start Searching Web / Device Search or User Defined Action (Only while the screen is on home) Of course this applies only to Priv since there is no sliding with DTEK70/Mercury, but we never know if a new slider is on the way.
    Actually on closer inspection, this can be accomplished with the app Tasker. It can detect slider actions and trigger specific tasks.

I just got it with my Rewards credits and it's great, you can customize it to do anything. I have mine set to turn screen rotation lock off.

But them IMO this is kind of silly. You're restricting yourself to one action, when you can program a bunch of tasks with the keys. It's just opening the keyboard and holding a key, is it that hard?

BlackBerry does not need to implement this, if you really want this function, just use the app. This is Android, not that app desert BB10. BlackBerry doesn't (and shouldn't) reinvent the wheel.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 12-27-16 at 09:59 PM.
    12-27-16 09:47 PM
27 12